Are you looking for a nasal aspirator to easily clean your baby’s nose? As a parent I bet you only want the best for your child , especially in the medical and health fields .
Every parent must, sooner or later, clean up their child’s runny nose. But of course, for infants, the solution can’t be to hand them a handkerchief and hope they blow their nose. You have to intervene, and you can do it comfortably with a nasal aspirator , a very useful tool that will simplify the days spent with your child.
Obviously, the advice of a doctor is always preferable to one read on the internet and, if the family doctor tells you a certain nasal aspirator, buy it without worries. But, if your doctor has given you freedom of choice, then this guide can be very helpful. In fact, now we are going to discover together the best nasal aspirator of 2020!
Best Nasal Aspirators For Babies in UK 2020
Here are the top 3 best basal aspirators for infants in UK. They have been tried and tested by mothers and are effective in bringing a quick relief to nose congestion.
Little Martin’s Drawer Battery Operated Nasal Aspirator
Little Martin’s Drawer portable nasal aspirator is hospital grade, sleek battery operated device. It is made of hard plastic and comes batteries, 2 silicone tips; a small one for children which is soft and firm and a large one for adults which is a little more flexible. This nasal aspirator uses a strong pump motor that sucks the mucus out of the baby’s nose. The device is light weight and simple one touch operation make it simple to use anywhere single-handedly.
- POWERFUL SUCTION: Featuring a powerful motor and quality pump components, this nasal aspirator will remove stubborn mucus so your baby can breathe easier and sleep longer.
- GENTLE OPERATION: Little Martin’s Drawer nasal aspirator generates enough suction to remove stubborn mucus while not harming your baby’s delicate sinuses. Two exchangeable nozzle sizes, molded of soft silicone, will always fit your baby’s nose comfortably.
- SAFE AND RELIABLE: Utilizing durable parts made of premium BPA and phthalate free materials, this precision device was made for hospital grade use.
- EASY TO USE: It’s lightweight and compact design fits in the palm of your hand, and is controlled by the simple push of a button allowing for one handed use.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Waterproof construction allows for heavy rinsing without damaging electronic components, while the internal silicone mucus collection cup and nozzle can be removed and boiled for sterilization.
Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator
Probably this is most popular baby nasal aspirator in UK. Arguable the best nasal aspirator you’ll find for the price. This device was invented by a Swedish doctor so you can have peace of mind that it is safe for your infant. It features clear tubing, so you would know if your pressure is strong enough to suck the snot. The product has replaceable filters, which is truly handy if you are too busy to wash anything. It is completely see through. This allows you to easily monitor just how much snot you are sucking out of your baby’s nose. Once you see the amount of snot coming snot sucked through the tube slow to a trickle, you will know you are done.
- Mouth controlled.
- Easy to clean.
- Replaceable filters.
- Clear tubing.
Elements to choose the best
If you want to buy a nasal aspirator to clean your baby’s nose often and effectively and gently, then you’ve come to the right place. To choose the best nasal aspirator that best suits your needs, you must first decide whether to opt for the purchase of a manual aspirator or an electric aspirator .
Obviously the electric ones cost more , even costing hundreds of euros, but they often prove to be a great choice and an investment for the future.
If you want to opt for a manual aspirator instead , look for the one that requires less effort to suck your child’s nose. An aspirator that takes too much effort can undermine your health. Finally, make sure of the filters : if the filter is incorrectly fitted, it can send mucus into your mouth, which can lead to flu and colds.