Vinsani 3-Blade Spiral Vegetable Spiralizer Cutter...
- EASY TO USE: Simply put one hand on the Push Handle and lightly push the Crank Handle forward while spiralizing. Cuts slices, thin spirals & thick spirals out of fruit and vegetables
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made of high quality, food-grade materials. No hazard to your health.
- SHARP BLADES: The blades are extremely sharp and made of heat-treated stainless steel. You can get 3 different shapes of food by 3 blade-combinations.
- STORAGE SPACE: The blades which are not in use can be stored at the base of this unit.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Vinsani Vegetable Spiral Cutter is easy to clean and it is also dishwasher safe.
Buy on Amazon
4 in 1 Spiralizer Hand Held Vegetable Spiralizer S...
- Spiral Vegetable Slicer: Suit for both long and round vegetables. Perfect for making quick low carb veggie noodles from numerous healthy veggie alternatives like onion, carrot, zucchini, cucumber, cabbage, beet, turnip, rutabaga, radish, potato, squash & more.
- 4 in 1 Spiralizer: This 4-in-1 vegetable spiral slicer with 3 switchable buttons to beautifully shred, slice and chip most firm vegetables and fruits.Just press the button to change the modes, quickly and efficiently cut fruits and vegetables into 4 different sizes of uniform and curly noodles, make healthy and tasty dish you want.
- Compact Design:Unlike electric spiralizers or other heavy-duty spiralizers, this cheap and labor-saving handheld cutter saves room and is easy to rinse off. Light enough to carry around for outdoor party or picnic.
- Premium Quality: The vegetable spiralizer is made of 100% BPA-free food grade material, durable reinforced ABS plastic with stainless steel blade, sharp enough, no rust, healthy and secure.The lid part protect your fingers from injury and minimize the waste of food when you rotate to the end of the vegetables.
- Customer Support: If you are not happy with your hand held spiralizer, please contact us directly and we love to help. Nurch spiralizer slicer makes a great gift for mom, chef gifts, or holiday gifts for foodies.
Buy on Amazon
Vegetable Spiralizer, 3 Set Vegetable Slicer Spira...
- 〖Eat Healthier〗With 3 set blades of spiralizer for vegetables, you can create spiralized or ribboned veggies like carrot, zucchini, cabbage, cucumber, squash, etc. with ease. This vegetable spiralizer helps make the healthy and nutritious diets look appetizing to attract children eating more vegetables.
- 〖Find It More Superior〗420 stainless steel is undoubtedly better material for blades of the zucchini spaghetti maker to cut vegetable into noodles with less force, keep against rust and create veggie noodles that don't break apart. The vegetable spiralizer gets the most out of veggies and reduces food wastes.
- 〖Humanized Design〗 The compact design makes this courgette spiral cutter take up less space, conveniently stored in the cupboard. BPA-free material makes the vegetable slicer reach a level of food safety.
- 〖Easy Job for Cleaning〗Soak the zucchini spaghetti maker in water and brush the crevices of blade. In no time, you can finish the clean-up. Also the spiralizer for vegetables is top rack dishwasher safe.
- 〖Make You Satisfied〗The vegetable spiralizer comes with 1-Month Free Trial. Also, you can get 24 hour customer service and lifetime technical support.
Buy on Amazon
best zucchini: Buying Guide
What is a zucchini? It is a summer squash that grows on a vine. Its immature seeds and epicarp are soft and easy to harvest. The fruit is closely related to marrow and is sometimes referred to as a marrow when mature. This article discusses the various varieties of the vegetable and how they can benefit your garden. Also learn what a zucchini is, its benefits, and the many ways to prepare a zucchini.
For the most nutritious zucchini, you need to choose the right size and variety. For the best taste, choose one that is six to eight inches long, two inches wide, and prickly. Look for smooth, glossy skin and firm texture. You can choose larger or smaller varieties, but don’t pick those with blemishes. Because zucchini is such a popular vegetable, it can be grown year-round, in any temperate climate. Then, once the zucchini is harvested, it is shipped to local grocers.
If you want the best zucchini, you should choose one with firm skin and no visible damage. It should be stored in the refrigerator for up to four days. Once you have chosen your zucchini, split it in half and prepare it one half at a time. Slice each half into thin slices, and put them in a saucepan of cold water. Bring the water to a boil, and then lower the heat. Then, add the zucchini slices to the pot and simmer until they are tender.
If you’re buying zucchini, you should buy one that is ripe and not too large. It should be 6 to 10 inches long and two inches wide. Try to choose zucchini that has smooth skin, and avoid washing them. This will result in a squash that spoils faster. The best time to cook a zucchini is within three to four days of buying them. If you’re not sure what size to choose, you can always ask your grocery store clerk to help you.
During the growing season, the zucchini is in need of fertilizing. You may need to use a half teaspoon of all-purpose balanced liquid fertilizer when you’re in the middle of blooming. When planting, try to remember to choose the variety with a high water content. It will have the best yield. If you’re planning to plant it, make sure it’s mature and that the soil is rich in calcium.
It’s important to water your zucchini properly if you want it to grow well. Some varieties are vulnerable to blossom end rot, which is caused by a calcium deficiency. The solution is to add more calcium to your soil. It won’t solve the problem, but it will help you avoid a rotted zucchini. The plant needs lots of water in order to grow well. It’s not a bad idea to eat more zucchini, as it has numerous health benefits.