Here is the ranking of the best products for the Wok Stainless Steel category :
Villeroy & Boch Group Vivo CW0529 Stainless Steel Wok | 53 L x 31 W x 13 H: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,2 with 10 reviews
Tefal C9771914 Comfort Max Stainless Steel Non-stick Wok: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,6 with 12229 reviews
Tri-Ply Bonded Stainless Steel Stir-Fry Pan Multipurpose Stainless Steel Wok Fry pan Saute Pan Skillet Induction Compatible with Glass Lid (Silver: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,4 with 417 reviews
Villeroy & Boch Group Vivo CW0529 Stainless Steel ...
Bestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
Villeroy & Boch Group Vivo CW0529 Stainless Steel Wok | 53 L x 31 W x 13 H
- Perfect for making delicious stir-fry’s for the whole family, the Vivo by Villeroy & Boch Wok is a great addition to any kitchen.
- Suitable for all stove types including induction, the durable wok measures a convenient 30 cm which will fit comfortably on most hobs.
- With a tempered glass lid, the professional wok is designed for total convenience, perfect for enthusiastic cooks and seasoned chefs.
- Fry all your favourite dishes without worry with the specially designed stay-cool welded long helper handle ensuring safe cooking.
- Ideal for everyday use, this wok boasts an elegant high gloss polished body which will fit beautifully with any kitchen aesthetic.
Cooks without mess
Married to a Chinese guy I’ve been looking for a wok that doesn’t burn and smoke the house out! This woks abs perfect ! Certainly doesn’t burn providing you heat it up gently before adding a touch of oil ! Stir fried meat and veg great!!! Cooked stews and other recipes too! Washed great too as it didn’t stick!!! Defo ordering another for family member knowing he won’t be disappointed! Thanks to the company that designed that wok thumbs up 👍🏻 For a first class product.
Love this. Nothing has stuck to it during cooking and its light weight. The glass lid is heavier. Cooks well and looks great.
Attractive on Hob, even when not in use
My previous Wok was effectively non-stick but had a painted outer, which has gradually started to peel away exposing bare metal – I will keep it for BBQ but my new Stainless Steel Wok is far superior for my needs.
Buy on Amazon
Tefal C9771914 Comfort Max Stainless Steel Non-sti...
SaleBestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
Tefal C9771914 Comfort Max Stainless Steel Non-stick Wok, 28 cm - Silver
- Thermospot technology that lets you know when the pan has reached the optimum temperature to start cooking
- Power resist coating that promises a durable non-stick cooking performance
- Measures 28 cm
- Induction compatible
- Dishwasher safe
Very good pan including induction hob
This pan is my favourite for cooking steaks and most pan fried / grilled items. It is not the most expensive pan I have (I also have from another French brand “L _ C _ _ _ _ _ t”) yet it heats like no other pan and the coating is of very good quality. I also use other Tefal pan models but this one beats them all. It is slightly more expensive than some other Tefal lines but the price gap is entirely justified in my view
Great pan, description needs improvement
This is superb for the money - it's hefty and solid and the stainless steel looks really high quality with high chromium content. 5 Stars for the product, but zero stars for Amazon's description, which says it's 8.2cm deep. Naturally I assumed this was supposed to be the depth of the pan, but it turns out that's the height to the highest part of the handle from the surface you stand the pan on. The pan itself is only 5cm deep, which was not enough for my needs. To compound the error, the picture provided appears to be not of the 30cm pan, it is of one of the smaller pans from the same range, hence the sides look deeper on the picture than they actually are. Attached is a picture of the actual 30cm item.
Top quality as to be expected from Tefal
Top quality as to be expected from Tefal, nice large size my go to bacon pan 🙂 Works a treat with my new induction hob and nothing to complain about. Please take a second to hit the helpful button it makes taking the time to write the review worthwhile x.
Buy on Amazon
Tri-Ply Bonded Stainless Steel Stir-Fry Pan Multip...
Bestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
Tri-Ply Bonded Stainless Steel Stir-Fry Pan Multipurpose Stainless Steel Wok Fry pan Saute Pan Skillet Induction Compatible with Glass Lid (Silver, 32CM)
- Three Layers Composite Pan: With inner layer of 304 stainless steel, middle layer of pure aluminum, outer layer of 430 magneto-conductivity steel to fit perfectly for most kinds of cookers, sturdy in structure and durable in use
- Physical Non-stick Design: Heating evenly makes it non-stick with an uncoated design to avoid sticking and reduce smoke, very easy to wash the pan
- High Airtight Lid of Toughened Glass: Made of toughened glass and stainless steel, the lid is high airtight to create micro pressure in the frying pan.
- Ergonomic Handle Helper: Proven to stay cool with a solid handle to ease lifting, it effectively blocks out 80 percent of heat transmission, safe to use
- Thick Food-grade Material: Made from food-grade materials, it is safe, eco-friendly, healthy to use.
There are some areas of finish which indicate that there has been human input into the pan but that adds to its charm. Nicely balanced handle, doesn't seem to get too hot to hold without gloves. Deep sides, which I like: it stops food from being thrown out of the pan when stirring the food. Heats up quickly and is easy to clean. I like this pan very much; would recommend.
Right size and right pan for me
fast delivery and good package give my stainless steel sauté pan good protect. I bought this pan to replace my Tefal non stick pan which only used three months ( non stick coating was completely scratched, can’t use it any more).It’s easy to put the handle on the pan as installation tools provided. Nice glass lid and right size and right pan for me . This pan can use on gas cooker and electric cooker . A little heavy but I still like it so much my stainless steel sauté pan . Recommend.
Lovely frying pan for making fried salmon!
Frying pan, never too much for me, but it is not easy to find good quality impressed one! I bought the pans from Amazon few times, I think it is quite good choice. I prefer to cooking the different food better using the different pan, this pan I bought it is for fish/ seafood or stir fry veggies. The reason it is because this frying pan comes with lid, and it’s depth is just suit what I want for frying salmon, not too deep or too flat, stainless steel, non stick that’s all are very good for cooking or cleaning. I use gas stove, it is totally fine, but instructions states it is also suitable for induction hobs, I haven’t tried that yet. But for gas stove, I found this pan is quite quick to b warmed up than my another frying pan, not sure the reason, maybe the material use or maybe the depth! After cooking, I just use normal kitchen sponge and a tiny bit of the washing up liquid with luke-warm water cleaning it, then nice and shining! Personally I don’t bother the frying pan might b still a bit greasy after cleaning, of course u still can use enough the washing up liquid for fully cleaning, but I just think it could protect the pan better if left a bit grease！
Buy on Amazon