Here is the ranking of the best products for the Wok Electric category :
Domo DO8708W Electric Wok: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,7 with 562 reviews
Quest 35870 Electric Non-Stick Wok with Lid - Rapid Heating with Precise Temperature Control: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,2 with 163 reviews
VonShef Electric Wok Skillet Pan - 5L Capacity: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,6 with 343 reviews
Domo DO8708W Electric Wok, Aluminium, 2200 W, 5 li...
Bestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
Domo DO8708W Electric Wok, Aluminium, 2200 W, 5 liters, Black
- Capacity of 5 litres and a diameter of 35.5cm
- The interior is finished with a double non-stick coating for easy cleaning
- Ergonomic handles
- Detachable and adjustable thermostat
- Dishwasher safe
Amazing wok, but beware it does not have a UK plug
I absolutely love this wok. We have a lot of stir fries in my house, and I found that in my wok which I used on the gas hob the heat didn't always spread evenly and sometimes it would only be hot on the sides and not in the middle. My mother-in-law has an old big Tefal electric wok, which she has had for 40-odd years and she still uses it regularly and it is still like new. Unfortunately I couldn't afford anything like hers, but then I came across this one and I had seen good reviews elsewhere, so I went for it. When it arrived, I was a little disappointed to see it wasn't as deep as the one my mother-in-law has, but it is definitely good enough for our little family. It also annoyed me a bit that the plug is European and not UK, yet there was no mention of this anywhere in the description. I love that you can take the whole heating/plug element off, as well as screw the wok off the base if needed. I only use wooden spoons or silicone stirrers/scrapers to avoid scratching the anti stick layer. After we finish cooking and eating, when it cools down, I usually wipe it out with kitchen towel. When it's very dirty or sticky I will use a drop of washing up liquid and plenty of water to wash it and then I dry it again with kitchen towel. To keep the anti stick layer in good condition, I sometimes put in a drop of oil, which I will then rub into the whole wok with some kitchen towel. The wok heats up quickly, and the heat it spread evenly over the entire wok. The lid is also very useful when keeping something warm, or when simmering lightly. Overall, I will give this 4 out of 5 stars, mainly because there was no mention anywhere of the plug not being UK, in my opinion if you are going to sell something in the UK with a European plug, you should add in an adapter so everyone can still use the device straight from the box. I would love to see a bigger, deeper version of this one. I really hope you found my review helpful and would love for you to click on the YES button to say so. If you don't think my review has been helpful, before you click on the NO button to say I was unhelpful, I would love you to leave me a comment with your thoughts, so I can try improving my future reviews.
Sturdy and easy to use
Only recently received this and I love it. I hadn’t had a stir fry since getting an induction hob 5 years ago. The instructions aren’t great but my common sense is good, I’ve made only 2 stirfrys but it was really easy and I intend to use it for other things too.
My wife has still not stopped raving about this wok, to all her friends. Reason being that it works so well. The ability for the heat to radiate up the sides of the wok is what helps. With the old wok that was used on our electric hob, the heat would stay at the bottom of the wok and so it was difficult or else very slow for things to cook properly. This type of wok would probably be okay with gas hob. Anyway, if you want a good electric wok, my wife would recommend this electric one. You can use the old one for a bird feeder perhaps.
Buy on Amazon
Quest 35870 Electric Non-Stick Wok with Lid - Rapi...
Bestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
Quest 35870 Electric Non-Stick Wok with Lid - Rapid Heating with Precise Temperature Control, 1500W, Black
- RAPID HEATING - This wok features our new rapid heating element, guaranteed to heat up in no time, so that you can get on with cooking.
- POWERFUL 1500W ELECTRIC WOK COOKER - The Quest electric wok lets you create delicious meals and stir fries at home. With its 1500W electric burner you can use it wherever you have power.
- COOK AT PRECISE TEMPERATURES - This electric wok features a fully adjustable temperature dial for precision cooking.
- COOK AND EAT AT YOUR TABLE - Create healthy stir fries in minutes, Place the lid on the wok and detach the power cord for table top dining. Perfect for family gatherings, and social events.
- EASY CLEAN UP - With our special non-stick coating, clean up is a breeze. Just rinse with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. The lid is fully dishwasher safe.
Best Buy In A Long Time
Received my beautiful wok which arrived securely packaged. I was impressed by it's sturdyness and overall size. I like its rapid heating and depth which avoids me making splashes. Very very impressed
Good all round wok
Cooked well got nice and hot , non stick so easy to clean too and can be used to simmer stew and curry not just stir fry’s
WOK I BOUGHT RECENTLY
The wok arrived in under 24 hours and is excellent in every way. This has been a perfect purchase.
Buy on Amazon
VonShef Electric Wok Skillet Pan - 5L Capacity, 14...
Bestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
VonShef Electric Wok Skillet Pan - 5L Capacity, 1400W Aluminium Frying Pan with Tempered Glass Lid, Adjustable Temperature Control, Cool Touch Handles & Easy Clean Non-Stick Coating - Heats to 230°C
- 5L CAPACITY – this large electric aluminium wok offers plenty of space to cook up family sized stir fries, curries and more
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE – use the rotary dial to select one of 4 heat settings: Warm (90°C), Low (150°C), Medium (190°C) & High (230°C)
- NON-STICK – interior features an advanced coating to prevent food sticking and enables healthy little-to-no-oil cooking
- COOL TOUCH HANDLES – both the tempered glass lid and the aluminium pan feature heat-resistant silicone handles so you can carry your wok to the table whilst entertaining guests. Dimensions: L37.5cm x W35.5cm x H22cm. Weight: 2.5kg
- MANUFACTURER 2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED
Excellent Wok, and Brilliant Customer Service
I have been using VonShef Electric Wok Skillet Pan for over a year now. It functions so well, easy to cook and clean. Different heat speeds make it versatile and food retains its flavour. I confronted with a problem in the electric cord few weeks ago and communicated through email to their customer service team. I got a prompt response and they sorted the problem soon. It has been an exemplary support and care from their end. I highly recommend this item as an essential in the kitchen.
Amazing and safe idea
Great little idea from whoever it was came up with this idea. It’s so much safer than using a wok on the top of the Cooker, which could quite easily get the handle caught. And the food cooks so evenly and holds all the flavoured in.
I think, its the first time, that actually some of the 1 star ratings encouraged us to buy this wok, as their main complain was, that it gets so hot, which is exactly , what we wanted. And it gets really hot in no time. I managed to make perfect Chinese takeaway style mushrooms the first time as our non electrical wok on the gas hob just does not get hot enough. It's so easy to clean too. We are very happy with this product.
Buy on Amazon