Here is the ranking of the best products for the Walking Stick For Hiking category :
TheFitLife Hiking Walking Trekking Poles - 2 Pack With Antishock And Quick Lock System: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,5 with 7769 reviews
Pair of Trekrite Women's Antishock Hiking Sticks/Walking Poles - Purple: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,7 with 1200 reviews
Trekking Pole: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,2 with 1068 reviews
TheFitLife Hiking Walking Trekking Poles - 2 Pack ...
SaleBestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
TheFitLife Hiking Walking Trekking Poles - 2 Pack With Antishock And Quick Lock System, Telescopic, Collapsible, Ultralight For Camping, Mountaining, Backpacking, Walking - Matt Black
- Anti Shock, Absorbing Poles - With the High Quality 7 Series Aviation Aluminum Material, the Shock-Absorbing Effect Can Strongly Reduce Damage From the Impact Force
- Extra Long Eva Foam Handles with Straps - Soft and Comfortable, Absorbs Moisture From Sweaty Hands and Very Comfortable to Hold
- Build to Last- We use Aviation Aluminum to make the Strongest & Lightest Poles in the Outdoor Market
- Extendable- Our poles feature our Quick Lock so you can collapse or extend your poles from 26" (65 cm) all the way to 53" (135 cm) quickly. When not in use, these are easy to collapse, small and light enough to be stored within your backpack
- Risk Free Purchase : We will take responsibility for all the items sold by TheFitLife, We offer you 180 days 100% risk-free service to let you buy with confidence. We are quite sure that you will be super-impressed with the durability, portability and high quality of our Trekking Poles.
Much better support and I am not bending my back or ...
I have a very arthritic hip and struggle to bear weight on my left leg, using a walking stick is hurting my right shoulder. A friend suggested I try these and she was right. Much better support and I am not bending my back or pulling my arm
Super Strong and Lightweight, Great Value for Money
A fantastic product to help you master those long walks or mountainous heights! Product comes in a waterproof bag complete with shoulder strap for both storing and transporting. Wrist straps and rubber handles at the top allow for great purchase of the poles themselves when in use. The straps can be adjusted to tighten up once your hands are in place. I must say these feel really solid. The poles are extremely easy to extend and simply require a twist of the pole itself to lock in position. They extend to an absolute huge length so even the tallest person would be able to make use of these. To assist you get your correct length each time the poles have measurements printed down the side. Rubber feet at the end ensure there is no slipping when in use, although the option exists to have these are a sharp point depending on where you are using them. All in all these are a great set of lightweight, very strong walking poles, great value for money.
Terrific Trekking TheFitLife Nordic Poles
These trekking poles are wonderful. They arrived quickly and came in a little bag one could use when traveling also with an assortment of tips for various terrains. I chose a jazzy electric Blue colour. They are very quick and easy to adjust to the required height from a Gandalf type staff to a discreet walking aid. Lightweight but very strong taking all one’s weight when nessessary. I have been using mine for a while now in thick clay type mud, water logged meadows up hills and down dales walking with my three dogs and they have been a great help with walking, balance, added power, testing for depth of water/mud etc. Also quiet on paths and roads with the rubber feral end stop. Helps with walking if one has knee/hip problems too. Friendly company acknowledging upon placing order and offering to help with any questions or queries. All at a very competitive price. I wouldn’t hesitate to highly recommend these trekking poles from this company. Thank You 😊
Buy on Amazon
Pair of Trekrite Women's Antishock Hiking Sticks/W...
Bestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
Pair of Trekrite Women's Antishock Hiking Sticks/Walking Poles - Purple
- Lightweight aluminium - 258g per pole (without accessories)
- Three Section telescopic extension - 65cm to 135cm (26" to 53")
- Antishock feature - can be turned on or off
- Removable Ferrules and mud baskets - now also including handy pole bag
- Comfortable EVA foam handles and adjustable padded wrist straps.
Extra legs for extra comfort
I bought these to see if it would help me walk up a Ben Rinnes in Scotland which is a corbett . I have done this hill a few times before when i was much younger and fitter. Anyway the poles were a great help going up as well as coming down when i could feel my knees and hips. They are easy to adjust to the right length and nice and light and on top of that they are a lovely colour of teal. I think they are a superb buy for anyone who wants to try using poles for the first time or for any experienced user.
Your knees will thank you!
I wasn't at all sure about these walking poles, which I bought for a walking weekend as my friend already had some. They are great once you sus out how to make them longer or shorter. They're invaluable when going downhill on cliff paths, and very good for thrashing your way through overgrown paths too.
Great for my 2-week Hebrides Trek
I've never used hiking poles before, so I can't compare these to other products. That said, I took these on a two-week trekking trip in the Hebrides and they were so helpful! I found them particularly useful on ascents and descents, helping to take some weight and pressure off my knees. Additionally, they were great for balancing hopping across streams, over rocks, and through bogs. It was easy to switch between the different base attachments, and they were each useful for different surfaces: I put the mud guards on on beaches and bogs, the metal tips on trails and grassy trails, and the covers on roads and rockier trails. If you've never used hiking poles before, I'd highly recommend these!
Buy on Amazon
Trekking Pole, Collapsible Walking Hiking Stick fo...
SaleBestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
Trekking Pole, Collapsible Walking Hiking Stick for Men Women, Ultralight Aluminum Ski Pole with EVA Grip (Red 1 Pack)
- ♥【STRONGER AND LIGHTER THAN CARBON FIBER】 - These trekking poles / hiking sticks are made of lighweight aircraft grade aluminum which features the poles extra sturdy and ultra light for most beginner hikers. The trekking poles / walking stick can withstand pressure and impact far superior to carbon fiber poles .
- ♥【FOLD UP EASILY INTO YOUR BACKPACK】 - Quick lock mechanism allows user to adjust the walking poles' length from 44" to 53" quickly and easily, perfect fit for short or tall men, women & kids. When not in use, these walking stick / walking poles could be folded up small and light enough to be stored in your backpack or any suitcase.
- ♥【COMFORTABLE HAND GRIPS AND WRIST STRAPS】 - The walking sticks / hiking poles collapsible lightweight are designed with ergonomical grips which made from soft EVA foam to add comfort on your hiking trips, absorb sweat and keep hands cool and dry during long distance hikes! The adjustable padded & wider wrist straps provide more support, less rubbing/chaffing.
- ♥【ALL TERRAIN, ALL CONDITIONS】 - Trekking Poles from climbing ice mountains to an easy urban walk, heavy duty 4 season accessories (rubber tips, boot tips for hard surfaces, snow baskets, mud & sand baskets) and a tungsten carbide tip won’t let you down. 1 carry bag for storage and transport is also included in this ski poles hiking accessories.
- ♥【100% REFUND GUARANTEE】 - 60 days unconditional refund or 12 months replacement warranty and of course our lifetime support guarantee. You can purchase with confidence for our walking poles, our goal is to ensure that every customer is treated right & 100% satisfied to our trekking poles.
Great priced item
This is a very good pole once you have discovered how to lock the pole tight so sections stay together Put sections together then hold peice with writing in one hand andhold handle in other and pull apart until silver button pops out this locks all sections (see photo of button) I hope this helps someone This is a very walking stick
I bought these because I have been struggling to walk with my lower back pain and I thought they would help me to have something to lean on. I'm a big lady and these feel very sturdy to me. I have used them to walk round some gardens and they were especially helpful at the beach. I put some different feet on them for the beach and they worked great too and stopped the poles sinking. I saw in the reviews that some people were having trouble assembling the poles and they are a little confusing at first but once you get the hang of it they're easy. I keep them in my back pack for when I need an extra bit of help. They come in a drawstring bag each.
Will lock into place beautifully.
Great hiking stick,lightweight but feels strong and sturdy. Good grip with 5 collapsible sections,will fold up and can also be adjusted to the length needed. Just one point, you must read the instructions. There is a little button to pop out and stick will lock into place beautifully, that simple.great item and price.
Buy on Amazon