Here is the ranking of the best products for the Tv Wall Bracket category :
Invision TV Wall Bracket Mount for 24-55 Inch Screens: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,7 with 36031 reviews
PERLESMITH TV Wall Bracket for 13-42 inch TVs: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,6 with 17409 reviews
BONTEC TV Wall Mount for Most 37-82 Inch LED LCD Plasma Flat Curved TVs: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,7 with 2921 reviews
Invision TV Wall Bracket Mount for 24-55 Inch Scre...
Bestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
Invision TV Wall Bracket Mount for 24-55 Inch Screens, VESA 100x100mm up to 400x400mm, Tilts Swivels & Extends for Flat & Curved TVs, Includes Spirit Level, Weight Capacity 36.2kg [HDTV-E]
- ✅ ENGINEERED FOR STRENGTH – Invision Technology have designed this product for strength and stability. Manufactured with cold-rolled steel, giving you the confidence that your TV is safe and secure whilst mounted to the wall. The HDTV-E is equipped with stress tested load-bearing compression hinges to eliminate the risk of any bending when fully extended. Backed by a full 25-year warranty we hope this gives you peace of mind knowing you and your TV are in safe hands
- ✅ WIDER VIEWING ANGLES – Enhance your cinematic experience with smooth & easy adjustable viewing angles. Eliminate that annoying glare with our single touch tilting operation and customise your viewing angles from absolutely anywhere in the room, with 180° of horizontal full motion swivel left to right and vertical tilt angle ranging from -5° to +8°, plus a rotation feature for finer level adjustments you can count on getting the optimum viewing experience every time
- ✅ PERFECT SOLUTION – The HDTV-E is a great all-round TV wall mount that offers full-motion tilt and swivel making it suitable for a wide variety of room sizes. The ideal fit for medium and larger size TV screens and easy to install, this original Invision design is one of the most versatile and safe TV brackets on the market. Expertly engineered and designed for your ergonomic viewing comfort it’s easy to see why this bracket is so popular. We guarantee it does exactly what it says on the tin!
- ✅ ULTRA SLIM DESIGN – The HDTV-E has an ultra slim design that allows TVs from 24-55 inch to be positioned even closer to the wall at just 55mm and then extends out from this flat to the wall position as far out as 500mm without bending. This high specification TV wall mount design comes with integrated cable concealment panels that offer additional safety to trailing cables and practical functionality whilst preserving the clean look of your living space
- ✅ EXPERIENCE BETTER – Here at Invision Technology we have been designing screen mounting solutions in the UK for over 10 years and we go to great lengths to make the whole process of choosing your bracket and mounting your TV as easy as possible. Also our world class customer service team are on hand to help to fulfil our Compatibility Promise which guarantees our bracket will fit your TV leaving you free to sit back and enjoy the big screen!
Excellent quality TV bracket
Amazing quality bracket at an excellent price. The bracket is manufactured really well and is very stable. Usually in these sorts of things the fixings are useless but the ones provided with this one are excellent, I installed it onto a plasterboard on dab wall into blocks and the bolts and plugs provided were very sturdy!. It even came with a spirit level and HDMI cable!! I like the way that there are cable clips on each of the arms to hold the cables, keeps everything very tidy. I also like that there is a lot of adjustment so you can set the tilt and rotation of the TV which is useful, especially if your walls aren't in plumb! In summary this is by far the best TV bracket I have ever bought and I will be recommending it to anyone who wants a decent TV bracket
Excellent TV Bracket with excellent customer service!
When I unpacked the arm I was surprised by the sturdiness of the construction. This was a serious stand for a serious TV. A friend of mine who had bought a different stand locally, at four times the price, was shocked at the high build quality compared to his. When I unpacked it I could see that the bracket wouldn't fit my TV ( LG 55"). It seems that whilst manufacturers have a common standard ( VESA) of the holes on the back of the TV, due to design elements of the TV, like a big lip at the bottom of the TV on the LG, the bracket wouldn't fit. As always, when things don't go according to plan, the test of any company, especially on Amazon, is the level of customer service. Invision, the maker of the stand who are based in the UK, absolutely get five stars. I wrote late one evening and the next day they had replied back, not with some standard letter but a highly personalised one and an apology. Gemma, one of their customer support lady was first class. I even spoke with her on the phone and she sent some pictures of how the bracket could be adjusted to suit this particular TV. She was really helpful and followed my case closely. She couldn't have done more to make sure I could fix the problem. This really is a first class bracket with a first class service and at a price that beats many brackets four times the price!
A strong bracket at a reasonable price that allows movement for my 55” tv. Before ordering (and if your have a plasterboard wall) I would measure up where the stud is. I didn’t do this and it wouldn’t have been placed where I wanted so felt I had to put some wood up to help with strength (as shown in pic). Once the bracket was on the wall it was difficult aligning the part that was on the tv to the wall part but eventually got there after some profanities! Now it’s up and secure it’s been good and solid and have no doubt it will last.
Buy on Amazon
PERLESMITH TV Wall Bracket for 13-42 inch TVs, Swi...
Bestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
PERLESMITH TV Wall Bracket for 13-42 inch TVs, Swivels Tilts TV mount for Flat & Curved TV，VESA 75x75mm to 200x200mm up to 20kg
- Universal suitable for all TV sets - The wall bracket fits 13-42 ” flat & curved TVs. Our VESA (mounting hole pattern) compatible front plate fits on 75x75 / 100X100 / 100x200 / 200x100 / 200x200 mm. Please confirm the Vesa, Weight, size specification of your TV before purchasing.
- Adjustment Optimum Viewing Angle- TV Wall Bracket designed by tilt 5° up to -15° down for reducing glare, swivel left or right 90°(maximum turning angle depends on TV size), and a rotation of 360° for maximum flexibility in viewing.
- Stability Designed & Saves Space- This large-sized TV wall mount with superb craftsmanship and can carry TVs weighing up to 20 KG. It has a hollow panel space for threading. Our TV wall mount retracts up to 5.5cm to the wall in the starting position to save space, and can also extend a maximum of 38.5cm from the wall.
- Quick Installation- Our TV bracket including instruction, standard mounting accessories and vedio guide to make installation as easy as possible. Compatible with most TV brands available on the market.
- Multiple Installation Methods - Comes with all necessary tools and accessories, our wall mount fits flat and curved TVs. With the supplied concrete anchors, it can be mounted on brick or concrete wall (DO NOT mount only on drywall).
Lots of options for lightweight TV's
Great little TV wall mount lots of options for mounting different sizes from vesa 75 x 75 upto vesa 200 x 200. There is lots of options for mounting with loads of spacers and bolts, (just not mine), although, thinking about it, I don't think the big M8 mounting bolts would fit through the brackets holes. There is a massive degree of flexibility as you can turn the TV a full 360°, so even if you didn't mange to get it on dead straight you can turn the TV to your preference, just remember to pinch the nut that let's it spin. Only 2 problems I have had with the wall mount, first was the bolts to hold the TV on that came with it were M4, M6, and M8, unfortunately the TV was M5 so I had to source those elsewhere. Then there was the wall plugs, not the greatest as the first one took no problem but the second just destroyed itself, so it was a quick trip to hardware shop to get decent wall plugs. I also found out the wall was Coal Ash I was putting it on which was not the most fun thing to drill, the big coach screws it comes with have held it well. I would definitely recommend this articulated TV mount arm, if you have a nice and light TV mine was just over 1.5kg, so not a problem for weight, and also if you are putting it on anything other than horrible Coal Ash walls. Just got to do some cable management now!
Quality and price not bad at all
I mounted a 32 inch led tv on the wall and it does move in different directions, not bad for the price I paid for it
Seems like value for money but...
I bought this TV mount because my old one didn’t have enough pieces and I need to keep my toddler from touching the screen. All the pieces came together quite easily and it was easy to understand the directions. I had a professional come and install it and he had some trouble. Firstly the screws weren’t small enough for my TV so we had to find some others. (I have a 36in?) Then it was a washer went missing and there were no spares, so we had some of those too. Then when he put the mount into the wall and tried to mount the TV on it it came out! He was holding the tv thankfully . He went back into his truck and picked up some heavy duty plugs for the wall and spent about twenty minutes putting them in. The plugs that came with ours were not safe for even our smaller tv. It seems to work finally, and took about an hour to install even with all the trouble. Will see if it lasts!
Buy on Amazon
BONTEC TV Wall Mount for Most 37-82 Inch LED LCD P...
SaleBestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
BONTEC TV Wall Mount for Most 37-82 Inch LED LCD Plasma Flat Curved TVs, Tilt TV Wall Bracket with Max. VESA 600x400mm, Up to 60kg, Bubble Level, 1.8m HDMI Cable and Cable Ties included
- 【Universal TV Bracket】Fits most 37'' - 82'' flat & curved TVs weighing up to 60kg; Compatible VESA holes:600x400/400x400/400x300/400x200/300x300/300x200/200x200/200x100mm/100x100mm. Please confirm the VESA, Weight, Size specification of your TV before purchasing.
- 【Space Saving】Engineered with a low profile design, this TV mount measures only 38mm from the wall to ensure that it is almost invisible after installation, space-saving with neat appearance.
- 【Super Quick Installation】 The automatic locking system makes it easy locking and quick release of your TV. The wall mount comes with 5 x cable ties, 1.8m HDMI cable, bubble level, easy-to-understand instructions and all the necessary product fixtures.
- 【Improve Your Viewing Experience】Comes with a tilt feature that allows you to tilt between 1°and -8°, so you can choose the most comfortable position while reducing glare and neck/eye strain.
- 【Ultra Strong & Durable】Constructed from reinforced cold-rolled steel finished with black powder coat, this wall bracket is extremely sturdy and durable. Rust resistant technology and steel-made buckles for long time use.
Heavy duty, solid and great value
This TV wall mount is of excellent quality. It is heavy duty and provides a good level of tilt for not only changing the angle of the screen, but to also provide easier access to any rear ports on the TV. Please note that although I found it easy to install, there are a few things you should know. 1. There are an enormous number of screws and bolts included in the packaging. Don't be phased by this, they have included fittings for every type of TV, as different sizes and brands use different sized bolts. 2. You will need a drill that is powerful enough to penetrate your own wall type. 3. The wall mounting bolts and rawl plugs (supplied) are for use in solid walls or the wooden studs in a partition wall. If you intend to mount this on a hollow partition-style wall - either locate the wooden studs or provide your own anchor bolts (a local or national DIY store should be able to advise you). 4. Other tools needed are cross-head screwdriver, hammer to seat the rawl plugs flush with the wall and the wall anchor bolts need a spanner or wrench (sorry but I can't remember the size). Overall, this is a solid piece of kit and easily holds a 49" TV with absolutely no movement. Highly recommended for anyone with basic-to-moderate DIY skills.
Pretty good for the money
This is a simple wall mount which comes in two halves which you screw together. I found this a bit strange (why not one piece?) but it's well made and fits together well using a Philips cross head screwdriver. You then mark the wall using the mount as a template (remember to avoid wires in the wall!) drill six 10mm holes (assuming it's a solid wall) knock the wall plugs in and screw the plate to the wall with the supplied bolts and washers. You'll need a 13mm socket or open ended spanner. On mine, on one bolt, there was not enough room for the socket to go all the way to the wall, so I had to finish off with the spanner. The tv then hangs from the wall bracket with brackets which you attach to the tv. Make sure you know where these brackets will fit on the tv (there's lots of holes, bolts and spacers) before deciding where to put the wall mount. It's sturdy enough, allows the tv to be placed fairly close to the wall. It comes supplied with a small spirit level (I used my own) and an hdmi lead. The only minus point is that when the tv hangs on the bracket, it is possible to move it along the wall pate if you nudge or push it. There doesn't seem to be a method of holding it in place (on a previous one i had, there was a bolted clamp to stop this). Not a big issue but one to be aware of - it might be possible to fix this by drilling a small hole in the mount and inserting a self tapping screw.
Best Quality Vs Price !
I was quite skeptical about the fact that it is a fairly “cheap” product, to my amaze it is probably the cheapest on Amazon with the best reviews. You have only 4 screes to assemble the base plate that attaches to the wall, and 4 other bolts that hold the mounting brackets to the TV. It’ll take you less than 5min’s to get the ball rolling. I have this kit assembled and fitted to a 70” LG TV. The TV is quite heavy, and the product showed zero signs of flex or warpage by the weight of the TV. So... It is Fairly Sturdy even tho it doesn’t look like it. And 100% easy to install. A few tips are, you might want to adjust the tilt degree that you want your TV to be prior mounting it to the wall. As it sits fairly flush to the wall, and its quite fiddly to even take it out of the wall let alone to adjust the tilt.
Buy on Amazon