Here is the ranking of the best products for the Tent Garden category :
Casaria Garden Gazebo 350cm Party Tent Outdoor Patio Marquee Pavilion Round Canopy Sun Shade Powder Coated: it is the most purchased
3Mx3M PE Garden Gazebo Awning Party Wedding Tent With Full sidewall (Green): silver medal for this product, the average review is from 2,7 with 10 reviews
GRASEKAMP Qualität seit 1972 48124 GRASEKAMP Quality Since 1972 Replacement Garden Gazebo ROM 3 x 3 m Beige Party Tent Patio Roof: third position for this product, with a average review from users 2,8 with 4 reviews
Casaria Garden Gazebo 350cm Party Tent Outdoor Pat...
Bestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
Casaria Garden Gazebo 350cm Party Tent Outdoor Patio Marquee Pavilion Round Canopy Sun Shade Powder Coated
- This Casaria garden gazebo is equipped with strong roof struts and robust feet. The powder coated metal construction protects your gazebo against corrosion. This makes it very durable so it will last for years to come.
- Its UV 50+ roof covering and side panels are made from tear-resistant polyester. The roof covering comes with an additional water-repellent PU cover on the inside. Simply attach the roof covering with lugs. Integrated metal eyelets in the roof that can be closed with the supplied synthetic plugs so rain water can drain off.
- The gazebo comes with mounting rings so you can open and close the side panels. The hood on top of the roof ensures perfect air circulation inside the pavilion.
- ØxH: 350x274cm. Entrance height: 195cm. Material covering top layer: 100% polyester. Material covering inner layer: 100% polyurethane. Material frame: Steel with silver coating.
- UV 50+ protection. Water-repellent covering. Additional PU-coating on the inside of the roof. Tear-resistant polyester side panels. Closable eyelete inside the roof so rain water can drain off. Roof hood for ventilation. Side panels with mounting rings and ties for proper fixation. Hook and loop fastener to attach the panels to the gazebo frame. Powder coated metal construction. Durable and strong.
Buy on Amazon
3Mx3M PE Garden Gazebo Awning Party Wedding Tent W...
Bestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
3Mx3M PE Garden Gazebo Awning Party Wedding Tent With Full sidewall (Green)
- Comes with 4pcs removable sidewalls,2pcs with Church windows,1 with zipper door
- Easy to set up and take down(2 People)
- With instruction,guy ropes and steel stakes
- Idea for camping,family party,Wedding,BBQ
Was later arriving but i like it.... Expected alot worse after reading other reviews...its not very strong but with few rolls of duck tape and washing line.....and patience....its still up after the recent bad weather.....so not to bad for price..OOOOOPS! Spoke to soon. Its folded, most of the poles are useless , they split? Its ok for party ...but i need something that will last .., like a shed!
Withheld quite a bit of wind and rain did well for the price
Detailed Review & Advice
Well, I'd purchased this before trawling the bleak reviews..oh dear.. so Yes, it arrived promptly. My plan was to create an outdoor fitness area during this Covid lockdown - so i decided to go ahead and do my best to mitigate the dreadful reviews. I am an old wummin - on my own, so would have to erect said Gazebo daftness solo [and in full view of hysterically laughing neighbours!]. Well methought...I'll show them! I had duct tape and bought a cheap washing line and 30 more tent pegs and some cheap ground sheets for under a tenner. I then made labels for the poles [ie upper roof/ lower vertical etc] as in future we all lose the instructions and the little number dots aren't great. [DO this! You'll thank me in four years' time!] Then, I put together the poles and strongly taped the joints. I can store the poles made up - but if you cannot, then simply slice open the tapes. OKAY. how to put this up solo! I was setting it against a fence and a wall so advantages there for securing it, but i had to work around a small tree!. Set your made up/taped poles roughly where you'll want them easily to hand. Lay out the roof shape and set the connectors also in situ. Now begin. 1. Put together the roof. 2. Attach the horizontals and tighten connectors checking correctly attached. 3. Cover over with Roof Fabric (and I used a safety pin here and piece of white ribbon to create an Apex tie around the Apex connector). 4. Now connect 2 rear verticals..but whole structure is still lying forwards. click on their down fabric pieces. 5. Double-check your Front Verticals are easily to hand before next bit. [Step back..have a coffee..check nobody is watching etc...] 6. Now for the scary bit... Lift up front and click in one Front vertical...move along horizontal pole and now attach second Front vertical. 7. Voila! hooray you've done it - [almost..another 40 mins to go folks] 8. Go around making refinements to positioning and integrity etc., and then attach front fabric clips too. Attach your guy ropes and peg down or better still tie at least one or two to some other solid objects, like a clothes pole or fence post. You now have a roof. Decide on your panel placements and attach the Velcro - really well. Take your time doing this bit - it's important. Then I used my extra clothes wire and bought pegs to go around and add as much strength as possible. Oh btw. I chose not to use the plastic feet, but upon soft ground I pushed the poles down into the ground for extra stability. This also allows a side-panel flap you can peg/weight down too. The more extra security you can add then the longer your Gazebo will stay up and less flappy noise too. After I was finished and immensely proud of myself, I furnished it with the Groundheets and then my trampette/fitness stepper, a chair, table, other stuff and even long net curtains etc. As i live in a flat, i now have an outdoor sitting area/wee mad gym area and some outdoor space for these stir-crazy times. I have put cheap timer bulbs (99p from Home Bargains) in it so from my window i can check it's still up. Last night I did not hold out much hope as the wind got up to almost storm-force here. This morning? Perfect Mad Gazebo Gym still intact - hence this great review. So, all those folks who bought a £30 quid gazebo for their daughter's wedding and erected it an hour before, in the middle of a field on a cliff-top...who are then moaning about it..well.. (nuff said about them eh? 🙂 Okay this might not last all summer, but after 3 weeks of lockdown I have this lovely private space down the bottom of a communal garden. I hope this review heartens you and helps you ignore the naysayers a bit. £30 for a 3x 3m four-walled room! wow! Happy auld wifie!
Buy on Amazon
GRASEKAMP Qualität seit 1972 48124 GRASEKAMP Qual...
SaleBestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
GRASEKAMP Qualität seit 1972 48124 GRASEKAMP Quality Since 1972 Replacement Garden Gazebo ROM 3 x 3 m Beige Party Tent Patio Roof, 300x300 cm
- Colour: beige
- Material: plastic
- Feature: weather-resistant
- Size system: cm
- Height: 60 cm
Top Qualität zum fairen Preis
Evtl doch 6 Klettbänder pro Seite ; )
Superschnelle Lieferung ,innerhalb von 24h . Perfekt . Ausgepackt - Aufgebaut /Aufgezogen ,passt genau . Jetzt kann ich wieder wie gewohnt draussen im Schatten oder im trockenen sitzen . Habe den Pavillon schon seit 5-6 Jahren und freue mich ihn weiter benutzen zu können. Bei dem neuem Bezug sind an den Seiten nur 4 Klettbänder anstatt von 6 bei dem vorherigen Modell . Ich hoffe es hält dem Wind aber genauso aus . Ich bin absolut zufrieden auch über den Preis .
ganz okay, kann man fürs Preisleistungsverhältnis lassen
Buy on Amazon