Here is the ranking of the best products for the Tent 4 Man category :
trail outdoor leisure Hartland 4 Man 2 Room Tent With Living Area Waterproof To 3000mm Family Camping: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,1 with 378 reviews
Coleman Coastline 3 Plus 3 Man Tent - Green/Grey: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,5 with 1932 reviews
Night Cat Pop Up Tent 2 3 Man Person Camping Tent Waterproof Instant Automatic Easy Set Up Dome Holiday Tent: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,2 with 10 reviews
trail outdoor leisure Hartland 4 Man 2 Room Tent W...
SaleBestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
trail outdoor leisure Hartland 4 Man 2 Room Tent With Living Area Waterproof To 3000mm Family Camping
- OUR BEST 4-MAN TENT FOR GROUP & FAMILY CAMPING: Great for groups camping trips with friends and family, the Trail Hartland Tunnel Tent features 2 x 2-berth bedrooms and a living area. The tent has a new and improved design for 2020 with stronger zippers, tougher pegging points and extra stitching for superior strength, stability and rain protection. Pitched size: L420cm x W210cm x H140/115cm.
- 3 SEASON TENT DELIVERS SUPERIOR RAIN PROTECTION: Forget about the weather putting a dampener on your trip because the Hartland features durable taped seams and a Hydrostatic Head of 3000mm for superior rain protection. Its double skin design also provides greater insulation for superior warmth and reduced condensation. It's a top tent for camping during the late spring, summer and early autumn months.
- 2 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS WITH PRIVACY DOORS & POCKETS: Each bedroom is big enough to accommodate a double airbed and features a sewn-in groundsheet, zipped privacy doors with mesh panels, and slip pockets to store your valuables. Both rooms also have vents to maximise air flow, reduce condensation and provide a comfortable night's sleep. The bedrooms are situated on either side of the living room.
- LIVING AREA WITH ENTRANCE & SUNSHADE: The Hartland's living area is perfect for dining with your fellow campers and sheltering from the rain. Unlike the bedrooms, it DOESN’T have sewn-in groundsheet. However, a separate groundsheet is included to cover MOST of the living room floor. The tent’s zip-lock entrance door can be propped up with steel poles to create a sunshade, allow air to circulate, and prevent the interior getting stuffy.
- EASY TO PITCH, STORE & CARRY ON CAMPING TRIPS: The tent features 4 colour-coded fibreglass poles to easily identify which sleeves they slide into. This allows you to easily pitch the tent. Steel pegs with extra-strong pegging points and pre-attached hi-visibility guy ropes provide superior wind-resistance. A heavy-duty bag with an integrated strap allows you to easily store and carry the tent on outdoor adventures.
Good for the price
Bought for my daughters birthday. Would sleep 4 if they were under 6 foot perfect for 2 though. Sleeping compartments are a bit tight however they will take a small double blow up bed, just. The central tunnel part isn't connected to the ground sheet so expect visitors in the morning. Overall for the price it's worth it and is well made. Not had it out in the rain yet so dont know how water tight it is.
Good value and price
This family tent is superb! I bought this one as we used to have exactly the same from Halfords, which served us for years! This one is the later model and is significantly improved: it has a full waterproof groungcover and is 3000mm water-resistant material instead of 2000mm previously. All in all it's an amazing bargain too as similar products usualy cost over £200. Rooms are of a good size and easily accommodate a double inflatable mattress. The kids and I can't wait to put it up again.
Brilliant tent and service
First of all would like to thank the seller for all the help, advice and brilliant service. Bought the Tent for the kids out the back has been up for 5 weeks through hail, rain sun and anything else the weather could throw at it and its slightly faded which all tents do but still waterproof. 2 adults and two kids slept in there first to days was a bit snug but it was horrendous rain, but we all were dry and warm apart from the first night had a lot of condensation, but this was solved next night by adjusting the vents. Tent is still up kids sleep in there highly recommended
Buy on Amazon
Coleman Coastline 3 Plus 3 Man Tent - Green/Grey...
SaleBestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
Coleman Coastline 3 Plus 3 Man Tent - Green/Grey
- Compact three-person tunnel tent: With spacious vestibule for separate living and sleeping; ideal for active campers and weekend trips
- Well-designed camping tent with functional extras: Easy to pitch; Highly flexible, lightweight fibreglass poles withstand even strong winds; Two ventilation flaps, inside pockets, integrated cable slot
- 100 Percent waterproof tent: 3000 mm HH in combination with taped seams and fully sewn-in ground sheet keeps the tent absolutely waterproof
- Practical vestibule: Offers additional storage space for equipment or muddy boots; Three large entrances for maximum ventilation
- Size trekking tent pitched: 4.4 x 1.9 x 1.5 m (L x W x H); sleeping cabin: 4.2 m² and living area: 3.8 m² = 8 m²; packing size: 66 x 18 x 18 cm; weight: 7.2 kg; includes carrying bag, guy ropes and sufficient tent pegs
A spacious, thoughtfully-designed, and user-friendly tent with some minor flaws
This tent is very good. After going round the world in a much smaller tent, we splashed out on this one and took it on a camping holiday to France in June 2016 and since for a weekend in North Yorkshire. Unfortunately, it rained a lot whilst we were in France. But this made us appreciate all the more, the 'veranda' bit. We comfortably fit 2 camping chairs, supplies, a camping table and a cooking stove inside this bit of the tent, and spent time reading with food and cups of tea whilst taking shelter from the rain (see 1/2 photos) Other design features we like include: The way the sleeping quarter is separated - though connected - to the outer tent layer. The bucket design of the floor-sheet in the 'veranda' bit. The see-through margins on the outer front-door of the tent. This makes it easy to check the weather status from shelter – especially if it keeps raining intermittently. This has unexpected practical uses when it rains all day and there’s nowhere else to go (other than the toilets)… The little gap between the sleeping quarter and the floor-sheet for the 'veranda' bit (a good place to put muddy shoes - sheltered from the rain but not muddying everything else) The front flap which holds open so you can enjoy a (hopefully) good view whilst sat under shelter (see 2/2 photos) In terms of putting the tent up, that's been fairly easy (depending on the state of the ground beneath as with any tent/camping expeience). It’s pretty much just like putting any other tent up. On the inside, once you have connected the inner sleeping quarters, I'd suggest leaving that attached (yes, the tent will still fold away just as well). The rest is fairly straight forward. Inside the tent itself, there's lots of bits to hang things off and pockets big enough to house things like toiletry bags etc. There's only 2 things that let this tent down. If it weren't for these 2 things, we'd give it 5 stars... 1. When it was pissing it down in the Dordogne in June, the side-door zips started leaking water into the 'veranda' bit (despite the bit of waterproof(?) fabric covering the zips). It seems (?) that somehow this led to the bit of fabric above the side-doors then also starting to leak. This bit got very wet, and drops of water started coming through. So we had to put a cooking pot underneath to collect the drops. PLEASE NOTE - This was the only part of the tent that leaked. This issue only happened under heavy rain and has never during or since affected the sleeping quarters or any other part of the tent! As such, it is not indicative of a problem with the whole tent, just the side-door zips, the fabric just above them, and perhaps only with our particular model. 2. The tent's fabric seems to hold onto a noticeable amount of water all around the outside. Once in Normandy and again since in North Yorkshire, when it came time to pack up the tent, I had to go round the outside of the tent with a camping towel, wiping water off the tent fabric. I don't know if it's an issue with the coating on the fabric, but even where the fabric is at an angle, enough water to noticeably wet a towel sticks around such that you either have to leave the tent up to dry or dry it yourself. It's not a big deal for us, but if you'd rather not pack your tent with more water than necessary, then this might be worth considering. In Summary... The Good: 1. User friendly (easy to put up and down) 2. Versatile to suit conditions (you can comfortably enjoy good views from the comfort of the tent whatever the weather) 3. Spacious 4. Good airflow throughout 5. Tent lines are a fluorescent green/yellow colour which makes them hard to miss! The Not So Good: 1. The side-door zips leak under heavy rain (at least our model did). 2. The tent fabric seems to hold onto more water that seems normal which can make it a mess to pack away. Overall, despite a couple of niggling issues, this is still a good tent at a good price. Spacious for 2 and designed for a pleasant experience. Would we buy it again if we knew the minor issues I've mentioned? Yes, definitely. The good definitely outweighs the not so good. Update: After a few years of using this brilliant tent, we finally found out its limit. We were hit by a storm whilst camping in Wales in 2020, & had to abandon ship & shelter in the car. Not long after, under the constant pressure of 60+ kmph winds, one of the central spines of the tent splintered and snapped. We quickly packed up the tent in gale force 8 winds, and will replace the spine pole and continue to enjoy this otherwise brilliant tent. But if you want to know it's limits in windy conditions, then there you have it. Avoid anything above 40kmph, and pack up immediately if it gets above 50kmph!
I'm a backpacker used to high quality light weight but small tents. I though I'd get this larger tent to use when the Car does the carrying. The extra space is fantastic expecially when raining. The quality is excellent for the price (very cheap, equivalent to 2 nights in a hotel). I wouldn't use it on a mountain in a storm but the tent had no problem dealing with prolonged heavy rain (3days Brecon Beacons).
A lovely roomy tent for one or two people
I bought this to replace a 2-man tent, which proved to be too small heightwise for me. This one was high enough for me to stay on my feet albeit bent at the waist, but better than having to crawl around on all fours like I did with the 2-man. It was easy to erect and I could have had it fully assembled quicker if hadn't been for the midday heat. I was camping alone so I had lots of room to store all my gear in the sleeping compartment and fit my inflatable mattress in. In the 'living' area I was able to put up a camp chair and sit in comfort. The other thing I was pleased with was the three openings, the slanted one doubling as a kind of verandah roof. Thus I was able to get plenty of shade and air circulation to enjoy the sunshine and 30 degree heat without getting burned. I agree with another reviewer that repacking it leaves no room in the bag for the tent poles, but the separate bag for the poles meant I could easily tether that bag to the tent bag. I would recommend this tent to motorcyclists as I was able to secure it on top of my panniers and it didn't stick out at all either side. What I don't know is how waterproof it is because the weekend I used it was in the middle of a heatwave... in England!!
Buy on Amazon
Night Cat Pop Up Tent 2 3 Man Person Camping Tent ...
SaleBestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
Night Cat Pop Up Tent 2 3 Man Person Camping Tent Waterproof Instant Automatic Easy Set Up Dome Holiday Tent
- 🎪【FAST SETUP & TAKE DOWN】🎪 Advanced Spring mechanism makes it instant set up automatically in 1 minute, and easily take down less than 2 minutes, totally free you from heavy labors to set up a traditional tent，even a child can do it quickly
- 🎪【WATERPROOF】🎪 210D durable oxford fabric treated with waterproof spray rating up to 3,000mm makes this tent keep dry in moderate rain in a whole day without any odd smell inside the dome tent
- 🎪【WELL DESIGNED】🎪 One tent, two use: the rain fly with the extra Mat can be separated as a pavilion for fishing, beaching or others. A double layer door on each side is easy access, The mesh doors and windows keep the bugs out and make the tent good ventilation at same time. The strong connected glass fiber poles assure it stable in strong wind and easy to set up
- 🎪【ROOMY】🎪 Very roomy for 1-2 adults, could fit 1 more Children if needed. Fits well inside with a Queen size or a King size air mattress, or 3 sleeping bags individually. Ideal family tent for camping
- 🎪【ATTENTION & WARRANTY】🎪 The main feature of this Holiday tent focus on instant setup. Any material or workmanship problem happens, please feel free to contact us to solve the problem
his company is so helpful
I brought this tent during Covid-19 lock down to give my daughter and I something fun to do and sleep outside in the garden like I use to when I was younger with my sister. The tent is very light weight and easy to pack un unpack. its lovely and bright and so easy to put up. one pull up and it clicks in to place and just as easy to put down. As we experience a problem with the tent on first use the company were so helpful and sent us another one no quibble, they also listened to my feed back which was so refreshing for a company to value their customer in this day and age. they were also very speedy in their response. This tent is very spacious and being a single mum I manage no problem to put the tent up on my own in literally minutes. I had advised the company to change the plastic peg holes to be changed to metal as more robust and will last better with the elements. they said they will look in to this. This tent looks small on the pictures and size but it is surprisingly spacious inside with a hook for the light a pocket for items. I defiantly recommend this company to purchase from!
TENDA DI QUALITA MOLTO VELOCE DA MONTARE PRATICA E FACILE DA RIPIEGARE- AREAZIONE OTTIMA
TENDA MOLTO BELLA PRATICA E FUNZIONALE VELOCE NEL MONTAGGIO POCHI SECONDI E VELOCE NELLO SMONTAGGIO MOLTO COMPATTA E LEGGERA DOTATA DI PRESE ARIA CON ZANZARIERE ACCESSO E TASCA PORTA OGGETTI INTERNA - TELO SOTTO TENDA COMPRESO - OTTIMA FATTEZZA - PRATICISSIMA CONSIGLIO
arrivata e montata subito in giardino, tempo 30 secondi.. nel pomeriggio si è alzato vento abbastanza forte e la tenda non ha fatto una piega.. essendo molto flessibile non ha minimamente avuto problemi.. smontata e riposta nella sua sacca.. acquisto azzeccato per l uso nei week end che dovrò fare
Buy on Amazon