Here is the ranking of the best products for the Television Uhd category :
HISENSE 50AE7400FTUK Dolby Vision 50-inch 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Freeview play: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,5 with 830 reviews
HISENSE 50AE7000FTUK 50-inch 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Freeview play: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,5 with 1624 reviews
Philips Ambilight 50PUS7855/12 50-Inch LED TV (4K UHD: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,3 with 667 reviews
HISENSE 50AE7400FTUK Dolby Vision 50-inch 4K UHD H...
SaleBestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
HISENSE 50AE7400FTUK Dolby Vision 50-inch 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Freeview play, and Alexa Built-in (2020 series), Silver
- Power source type: Corded Electric
- Dolby Vision HDR - delivers highlights up to 40 times brighter and blacks 10 times darker. Inspired by cinema technology, Dolby Vision HDR technology gives resulting images an astonishing brightness and contrast depth.
- DTS Virtual: X - Never miss a sound. Dialogue is automatically recognised and separated out from background noise for a clearer audio experience. You can also listen at higher volumes without distortion.
- Wide Colour Gamut - A vivid yet natural viewing experience with a wider range of colour.
- VIDAA U 4.0 Smart TV - access Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Freeview Play and Rakuten with direct access keys on remote.
Excellent quality and performance
Bought this for my son to go with his 4k Xbox, I was a little dubios at first because it was priced so low for what it is. However I must say he is very impressed with the quality of this product. What I have been allowed to view has impressed me and the sound quality is very good too. The TV has impressed me so much that I bought a second one for Xmas for my other son and when due will replace my old Samsung for a larger one from this make.
Perfect all-rounder smart tv
I love the picture quality, the sound quality, the remote control and the smart tv general layout. Brilliant all-rounder tv to play games and watch catch up, live tv and more. The added Bluetooth feature allowing syncing of wireless headphones etc, just makes this tv perfect. Highly recommended.
For those looking for Answers in regards to Xbox series X
I purchased this TV so I could benefit from the 4K 60hz and HDR , my expectations were low I am amazed to say the least, literally every function on the new Xbox Is supported barring the 120hz as it requires HDMI 2.1 etc. Once you have calibrated the TV it is amazing especially for the price , after reading the reviews and noticing there wasn’t anything covering what I wanted to know prior to purchase I thought I would type this up quickly. There is no noticeable lag In game mode at all. You need to go into advanced settings for HDR to be picked up on the Xbox initially. You 100% need to calibrate the HDR via the Xbox for it to look good but once this has been completed it is amazing. Full 4K UHD 60HZ support. HDMI CEC works well. HDR 10 DOLBY VISION AUTO HDR Hope it helps someone else prior to purchase. **Audio is average would benefit from a sound bar
Buy on Amazon
HISENSE 50AE7000FTUK 50-inch 4K UHD HDR Smart TV w...
SaleBestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
HISENSE 50AE7000FTUK 50-inch 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Freeview play, and Alexa Built-in (2020 series) [Amazon Exclusive], Black
- Amazon Exclusive Model
- VIDAA U Smart TV - access Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Freeview Play and Rakuten with direct access keys on remote.
- Freeview Play - Catch up on the last 7 days via BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5 and UKTV Play.
- Alexa built in - Speak to Alexa to find and play your favourite video content, discover new programs, play music, control your smart home, and more.
- Comprehensive 4K Resolution -The Hisense 4K Solution means you not only enjoy striking 3840x2160 resolution, but also means you get vivid local 4K playback, 4K content streaming, and UHD upscaler technology.
Easy setup and very lightweight set..
The first TV arrived with a smashed screen.. went on the live chat and the gentlemen on the other end said, “no problem, your replacement will be with you in two days”.. impressive customer service. As for the TV, I cannot praise it enough. Picture quality is superb, sound is excellent and it has all the latest technology and plugins. Note: I returned the broken set using Hermes... £9.70 collected at my door. Royal Mail wanted £49.00 to deliver it if I took it to the Post Office. Nuff said.
Good looking, great spec, value for money & BIG screen too.
Love this TV. Made well & very thin & light. The TV has extremely narrow bezels which makes the screen seem much larger. Great sound quality & has some features that peg it above other budget brand TVs. All in all, it's a nice TV that's not too expensive & the fact that I got it for over a £100 less on a deal is all good.
Heavy user - 4K HDR Movies, Gaming & more
I wanted to leave a review so I could help others like myself. I was after a 4K 65" HDR Panel with decent viewing angles and great input lag/response times. I mostly play 4K HDR movies from my laptop via HDMI, along with AAA title games (Flight Simulator 2020, Forza, Call of Duty ect). This TV turned out to be - PERFECT! The response times are below 20ms, making it feel much like a decent gaming monitor rather than a laggy TV. At first I was disappointed to find the TV would only go to 4K 30HZ, however I just needed to enable enhanced HDMI in the TV settings, 4K 60HZ now working great! Even over HDMI! The colours are super vibrant, no complaints here. Viewing angles are superb, viewable from all angles however when you get really around to the side you'll notice a drop off in colours. The TV software is great, no lag, Youtube always defaults to 4K which is nice. I've seen people complaining about the speaker quality, but to be honest, for a TV, they're not bad! I have a soundbar on the way which will be a nice upgrade, as built in TV speakers are always pretty low spec. I nice surprise was the "anycast" feature. You can screen mirror from your Android devices or even extend you monitors from a Windows PC/Laptop! The Windows casting/mirroring is however limited to 1080P 60hz, which is fine really as wireless 4K isn't possible yet. I think that's everything covered. Oh, the stand/feet were missing from the box! Luckily I wall mounted my TV and the stand/legs were not needed.
Buy on Amazon
Philips Ambilight 50PUS7855/12 50-Inch LED TV (4K ...
Bestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
Philips Ambilight 50PUS7855/12 50-Inch LED TV (4K UHD, P5 Perfect Picture Engine, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR 10+, Alexa Built-In, Freeview Play, Saphi Smart TV) - Light-Silver (2020/2021 Model)
- This 50 inch Ambilight TV extends the screen onto the wall using intelligent LED lights around the edges of the TV. It puts less strain on your eyes and makes any room more classy and cozy.
- Experience vivid images and sharper pictures with this 4K UHD TV. The P5 Perfect Picture Engine creates crisp contrast and smooth motion with noticeably more depth and natural looking skin tones.
- This 50" TV features Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos which makes the HDR content you watch look and sound gloriously real. HDR10+ adjusts brightness levels and original details are preserved.
- The 50 inch smart TV and its intuitive operating system Saphi allows you to easily navigate through a clear icon-based menu. Voice control and Alexa built-in make the usage even easier and more fun.
- Included in delivery: Philips 50PUS7855/12 TV 50 inch (126 cm), Remote Control, 2 x AAA Batteries, Power cord, Quick start guide, Legal and safety brochure, Table top stand
Amazing picture quality and mesmerizing Ambilight
So I bought this 58" TV to replace an old Philips TV (still works fine, but is too small for the viewing distance in my current house), and I am blown away by the ambilight and picture quality. It is gorgeous, and so immersive. I got this together with the sound bar/subwoofer and can say the sound quality is excellent too. It was great to have this kit for Eurovision and I'm looking forward to playing some games on it. The design is clean and modern and the overall look is just beautiful. Very happy with this. I'm also pleased to say that Philips have addressed the "foot screw issue". Several people have reported receiving screws for the feet on the TV that are too long, but as confirmed by later buyers and now myself that is no longer the case. I'm also very pleased to be able to buy a European/Dutch product of this outstanding quality, instead of something Asian (with all due respect for Asian quality and engineering). Assembled in Poland, and I'm sure the component parts come from all over the world, but it's a start. My previous Philips TV's are 17 and 12 years old and still going strong, so I am looking forward to spending the next decade with this beauty. What a TV! And altogether for less than 700£, that's ridiculously good value for money. I'm super, super happy.
Excellent tv great picture ambilight takes time to get used to but it's worth it nice to have ambient lighting that reacts with the video you're watching,well worth the wait to get one.
Ambilight is fantastic, but the TV is disappointing
I thought that I’d give the Ambilight a go, and I have to say - it’s fantastic. Not a gimmick, you’ll be used to it after a few days and watching other TVs without it feels odd! The image quality is half decent for UHD videos and I’m pleasantly surprised with the sound quality. However there are some real issues with this TV if you’re coming from a solid brand like a Samsung or Sony. The remote is not laid out in a friendly way (disorganised and the selection wheel/volume controls are not prominent so you never know what you’re pressing in the dark). It’s also extremely slow to respond to inputs - literally about 2 seconds from pressing the remote to the TV responding, which can be frustrating when browsing streaming services’ catalogues. Another major issue is app availability. You’ll be stuck with a bunch of third party apps you can’t install, and there’ll be no Apple TV+ or Disney+, you’ll be stuck with the basics (Netflix and Prime Video). Channel navigation can be a bit clunky for live TV, too. All in all I’m pleased with it for the Ambilight, it’s made a great bedroom TV; but I wouldn’t recommend as a primary television due to its un-user friendliness in a number of departments.
Buy on Amazon