Here is the ranking of the best products for the Steriliser Electric category :
Tommee Tippee Super Steam Advanced Electric Steriliser: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,3 with 2799 reviews
Tommee Tippee Advanced Steri-Dry Electric Steriliser and Dryer for Baby Bottles: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,4 with 846 reviews
MAM Electric Baby Bottle Steriliser & Express Bottle Warmer; with 6 Functions – includes 1x 160 ml Easy Start Anti-Colic Bottle & 1x MAM 0-2 Months Start Soother: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,7 with 2219 reviews
Tommee Tippee Super Steam Advanced Electric Steril...
SaleBestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
Tommee Tippee Super Steam Advanced Electric Steriliser, White
- Quick Sterilisation Cycle: Delivers up to six sterile baby bottles in just 5 minutes
- Chemical Free: Uses only water to steam sterilise all contents - killing 99.9 percent of harmful germs
- Compatibility: Fits most baby bottles brands, soothers, breast pumps and other baby accessories
- Easy to Use: One button start and auto shut-off for safety.Intuitive Design: Easy-lift handles keep hands away from steam and 2-tier stackable tray can also be used as drying rack
- Parent Friendly: Contents stay sterile for 24 hours* with the lid closed
Does the job well,happy with it.
The original price is very pricey; I bought it when it was on offer so it's worth what I've paid. It's a basic electric base with 2 baskets and a lid. Very easy to use. It has a stop button which is good. I've been Using it for 5 months and is working properly. I descale it every 2 weeks as recommended. It's rectangular shape makes it easy to place it in the corner without taking much space. The only down side is that the upper basket doesn't fit properly on the lower one. This only annoys me if I'm opening or closing the lid with one hand (holding the baby with the other). Otherwise works well,happy with it.
Quick & Easy 🍼👶
I purchased this steriliser in preparation for my little ones arrival, and so pleased I did as it is so quick and easy to use. I've been using it for over 3 months now and it's still working great. To descale I use the steriliser descaller crystals from boots which work a treat, it comes up like new and only needs doing every 3 weeks or so. I transitioned to using MAM bottles, this mean that I can only sterilise 3 bottles at a time (plus a few dummies) due to all the bottle parts, but with tommee tippee bottles you can easily sterilise 6 at once. Good value for money, would recommend this product.
Very easy to use and works perfectly
This is great compared to other sterilisers ive used. Its much easier to load up as it has two legs to balance the top shelf unlike with other models that only have one central leg and become very awkward. Great design, very easy to use. The only slight downside is that the heating plate needs to be scrubbed clean after every use as i found it builds up a layer of brown scum quite quick that becomes stubborn to scrub off if left to build up (this probably happens to all sterilisers though)
Buy on Amazon
Tommee Tippee Advanced Steri-Dry Electric Sterilis...
SaleBestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
Tommee Tippee Advanced Steri-Dry Electric Steriliser and Dryer for Baby Bottles, Kills Viruses* and 99.9% of Bacteria
- Kills viruses* and 99.9% of bacteria: Viruses & bacteria don't stand a chance against our Steam Steriliser. This steriliser uses steam to kill 99.9% of harmful bacteria & viruses without chemicals
- Choose from 3 different functions: With space for up to 6 standard baby bottles you can choose to either sterilise only, dry only or sterilise and dry in one 40-minute cycle
- Time-saving: Use this baby bottle steriliser to sterilise your bottles and other feeding accessories in advance as contents are kept sterile for up to 24 hours with the lid closed
- Compatibility: Use this electric steriliser with baby bottles from other brands as well as soothers, breast pumps and other feeding accessories
- HEPA air filter included: The HEPA air filter helps keep dust and dirt particles out of the air used to dry your bottles and feeding accessories
Needs to double dry. Looks good.
This is the second steriliser we bought because the first different brand we had broke since using it for 4months. Compared to the one we had before obviously this tommee tippee is pricey, that it cost double. This however works better as lid and the containers all tuck/fit in together (previous one we had doesn't). What I find in this though is that we have to double dry, so using auto at first which is sterilise and dry but there is still moisture. I would say I can still recommend this product and this specific brand to anyone who, like us wants to be able to make use of the bottles quickly, otherwise just get a steriliser and allow to air dry which is less expensive. By far, I only know of three brands of a steriliser with dryer. One of them is a big No, a cheaper one. This I would say is good and hopefully we don't have to buy another one.
You must have it!
It’s amazing! My baby is almost 6 weeks old and I was scared to use bottles sterilised in microwave. So I was spending lots of money for ready sterile bottles with teats! And it its very expensive Now it’s so easy clean 6 bottles add them to this machine they will be sterilised and dry in less than 1h it’s worth the money if you don’t want your baby to be ill. 100% recommend!!
It's not black!
So I ordered this as my last tommee tippee steriliser, the shorter, oval one broke on thursday night. This arrived by 1030 friday morning. I picked the black as it marched my kitchen. As you can see the base isnt black its grey. The lid is black. Easy to put together and easy to use. Very expensive piece of kit so I hope it lasts. You get 2 of the hepa filters so dont need to purchase extra for a while. I've given it 4 stars due to the colour difference.
Buy on Amazon
MAM Electric Baby Bottle Steriliser & Express Bott...
SaleBestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
MAM Electric Baby Bottle Steriliser & Express Bottle Warmer; with 6 Functions – includes 1x 160 ml Easy Start Anti-Colic Bottle & 1x MAM 0-2 Months Start Soother
- Compact design: This handy device can be used as an electric steriliser, microwave steriliser, cold water steriliser, food and bottle warmer and breast milk defroster
- Fast warming: Need your newborn bottle set ready in a hurry, it only takes two and a half minutes to heat formula milk, or several minutes to warm food/breast milk
- Bottles and soothers: As well as the main unit, you'll also get a MAM Easy Start Anti-Colic Baby Bottlea, a MAM Slow Flow Teat and a MAM Baby Soother for newborns
- Safety feature: The 'keep warm' function will ensure that your baby bottles are the ideal temperature for up to 45 minutes: After that it will automatically shut down
- Product details: MAM Baby Bottle Steriliser & Warmer; Includes 1 x 160 ml Easy Start Anti-Colic Baby Bottle & 1 x MAM 0-2 Months Soother, Item Number: STE0202UK
Make sure your microwave is big enough before purchasing
Really please with quality of steriliser, but please note, this steamer fits in a 23L microwave upwards only. My old 20L microwave was far too small
Great steriliser which became a life saver.
Would definitely recommend this steriliser. I bought it as a “just in case” purchase before I had my baby as I was planning to breastfeed, unfortunately that never happened for us so we are now exclusively bottle feeding and this “just in case” purchase is now used several times day. 15 weeks later and it’s still as good as new, it has a good capacity, I can just about squeeze 4 of the big mam bottles in. It also fits in our small microwave, I took a chance on it based on the measurements and got lucky, it’s a tight fit though. One downside I would mention though is the lid is impossible to remove one-handed and obviously in those early newborn days I didn’t always have the luxury of two free hands so that’s the only thing I’ve found frustrating with it. As with any baby product, my advice is to get familiar with how it all works a few weeks before baby is due just so you aren’t trying to work it out half asleep at 2am!!
What a God send for both!
I know that all MAM bottles can be easily sterilised in the microwave, but unfortunatly my baby would not latch on to my partner, so needed a pump, and obviously something to sterilise the pump in, and heard that MAM did a 6in1, so far I have only used 2 features (sterilise and breast milk warming) each feature I've used is very easy to do, just the press of a button and done, it's small and compact (the unit, not the microwave compartment) but all can be stores away in the microwave compartment easily when finished (just make sure it's dry for obvious reasons), all in all a wise investment for the quickness and ease..... You can also just about use it one handed to sterilise and easily one handed for bottle warming so a win either way. With the pump, we also got the electric one and it's really quite, I can sleep through it, relatively quick, roughly 15-30 mins per boob, battery roughly lasts about 4-5 sessions depending on what pump setting you choose, all I a good all round electric pump, even better when you combine the bottles and storage containers.
Buy on Amazon