Here is the ranking of the best products for the Stepper Motor category :
GeeekPi 5 Pack Geared Stepper Motor 28BYJ-48 5V Stepper Motor + Uln2003 Motor Driver Board + Dupont Wire Jumper Wires Ribbon Cables Compatible with Arduino: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,7 with 55 reviews
Usongshine Nema 17 Stepper Motor 42 Motor 1: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,4 with 105 reviews
Elegoo 5 sets 28BYJ-48 5V Stepper Motor + ULN2003 Motor Driver Board for Arduino: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,5 with 93 reviews
GeeekPi 5 Pack Geared Stepper Motor 28BYJ-48 5V St...
Bestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
GeeekPi 5 Pack Geared Stepper Motor 28BYJ-48 5V Stepper Motor + Uln2003 Motor Driver Board + Dupont Wire Jumper Wires Ribbon Cables Compatible with Arduino
- 5pcs Stepper motor and driver board compatible with arduinoIDE 2560 1280 DSP ARM PIC AVR STM32 Raspberry Pi.
- Stepper motor with a standard interface could be connected with Driver Board easily; A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicates the status of the stepper motor work.
- 5 line 4 phase can be used for ordinary ULN2003 chip driver, connect to the 2 phase , support the development board, with convenient use, direct docking.
- Package Includes:5 x Stepper Motor,5 x ULN2003AN Driver Board,30 x Female-to-female jump wire
- Technology support:https://wiki.52pi.com/index.php/Stepper_Motor_SKU:_D-0011
Nice set, easy to get working, and good customer service when I contacted GeekPi via the email in the included card.
One small problem, swiftly resolved.
*** Great product at a reasonable price ***
*** Great product for basic power drive for a connected 28BYJ-4S Stepper Motor **** Needs an intelligent source of the Stepper signals such as an Arduino Uno or a Raspberry Pie
Buy on Amazon
Usongshine Nema 17 Stepper Motor 42 Motor 1.5A (17...
Bestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
Usongshine Nema 17 Stepper Motor 42 Motor 1.5A (17HS4401) High Torque 42N.cm (60oz.in) 42BYGH 1.8 Degree 4-Lead with 1m Cable and Connector for DIY CNC 3D Printer
- High Torque: Usongshine stepper motor Adopting high quality motor steel material, is provided with high torque (42Ncm(60oz.in) ), low self-inductance reactance, responsive and can avoid system error.Low loss stators have better high speed performance.
- Low Resistance: Usongshine stepper motor can get a lower resistance value compared to motors of the same thickness and torque. This considerably increases the thermal conductivity of the motor. This effectively reduces the increase in temperature.
- Wide Application: This small stepper motors can be used in various area, such as 3D printer; stage lighting; laser engraving; textile machinery; medical equipment; placement machine; non-standard equipment; automation equipment etc.
- Excellent Service: CE certified：Each nema 17 stepper motor has undergone a rigorous quality control ex works . If need further please fell free contact us, we very happy to assist you.
- What You Get: The package includes 1* 38mm Stepper Motor/1pcs 1m 4pins cable and connector (Size: 42mm X 42mm X 38mm/1.65''x1.65''x1.49'' ,NEMA 17 bipolar 4-wire:Black: A+, Green: A-, Red: B+, Blue: B-.
New stepper Motor on my Ender 3
I have installed the steppe motor on my Ender 3 and its working great. Had to re calibrate the steps on the stepper motor it was really easy to do after the calibration it worked really good. Well worth the buy and i would recommend to buy this stepper motor.
Good OEM-Like Budget Replacement
On the whole a pretty cheap stepper, but seems to be the same as the one that comes as OEM on Creality Ender 3. Replaces a bad stepper, calibrated the steps and good to go.
It's very good but bit too tall for creality cr10 S5
Very quiet and arrived early just it was bit too tall for creality cr10 S5 but we managed to fit it by attaching the the side of the frame
Buy on Amazon
Elegoo 5 sets 28BYJ-48 5V Stepper Motor + ULN2003 ...
Bestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
Elegoo 5 sets 28BYJ-48 5V Stepper Motor + ULN2003 Motor Driver Board for Arduino
- Stepper motor with a standard interface could be connected with Driver Board easily
- A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicates the status of the stepper motor work.
- 5 line 4 phase can be used for ordinary ULN2003 chip driver, connect to the 2 phase , support the development board，With convenient use, direct docking
- Drive Module Board Size(in): 1.37*1.18*0.6 ; Stepper Motor diameter: 1.06(in) ; Stepper Motor lines: 9.45(in)
- Great packing in a box : 5 set ULN2003 Stepper Motor + Driver Board (with a little gift) and you can download the datasheets in our website: https://www.elegoo.com/download/
It's great value for money
I purchased this set of stepper motors and driver boards to learn more about the low-level details of how stepper motors work. It's great value for money, and there are a lot of tutorials on the web for driving this combination of components. These tutorials are mostly for Arduino based systems, but it was fairly easy to take the principals and apply them to my testbed system (Raspberry Pi & PiFace digital I/O board, coding in Python). Bear in mind that these motors include a 64:1 gearbox, so you're not going to be running them at high speed, but they're a great learning resource.
Great value for the money
I received these yesterday and immediately tried them out on an Arduino Uno. They worked first time, and although only working on 5V the motor was surprising powerful. I imagine that with 12V it would be impossible to prevent the shaft turning by hand. I went onto the Elegoo website and downloaded the code for the stepper motor, and it worked first time. Very pleased with these
Good powerful steppers for hobbyist projects.
I bought these for a curtain automation project. I hadn't used steppers before, so it was a bit of a learning experience. First thing I did was to try using the stepper.h library. Unfortunately I found that driver to be useless - I could stop the motor spindle turning by just grabbing it! So after some searching I found another library called accelstepper.h. I used the halfstep call. Honestly, it was almost as if I was using a different motor! No way could I stop the spindle when driving it at speed 300! If you go to 1000 speed, it runs faster, but it sacrifices the torque. For what I needed speed 250 is about 4rpm and good torque for opening a heavy curtain. Other things I found by trial and error. On the controller board there is a -+ for the voltage supply. I used two separate supplies; motor and arduino (an old router power supply was used). The two pins next to the supply connections control power to the motor. When the arduino goes to a setspeed(0) the motor will stop, but power is still supply to the motor so it will heat up. I didn't want to leave the motor 24hours/day heating up! By running these enable pins to a separate relay, the code can completely disable the motor when it doesn't need to run. Remove any uncessasary println commands in the code. Particularly in the main loop. It really slows down the motor. I spent a lot of time trying to work out why the motor was running slow. I bolted the motor onto a metal plate to act as a heatsink. The motor can run hot after a short time, and even though I'm running it for a few minutes each day, I wanted to increase the life of the motor by keeping it cool.
Buy on Amazon