Here is the ranking of the best products for the Stepper App category :
Fair novelty 2020! Mini Exercise cross trainer with App: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,3 with 80 reviews
TEMINICE High-End Fitness Trackers HR: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,1 with 4062 reviews
Xtreme Vegas 777 Classic Slots: third position for this product, with a average review from users 3,2 with 2423 reviews
Fair novelty 2020! Mini Exercise cross trainer wit...
SaleBestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
Fair novelty 2020! Mini Exercise cross trainer with App, Stepper DFX100 elliptical for Exercise in the Office & at Home, Workplace Health, no height-adjustable desk necessary Leg & Pedal Trainer
- ✅𝗨𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞: our mini elliptical trainer fits under any desk - track your performance with the integrated smartphone fitness App function and go beyond your limits.
- ✅𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧: increase health, endurance, agility and concentration in the long term through more exercise in the office or at home.
- ✅𝗠𝗔𝗫𝗜𝗠𝗨𝗠 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘: silent training thanks to the 8-fold ball-bearing rail system, groove belt drive and 8-fold magnetic brake
- ✅𝗦𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗘-𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥: thanks to transport wheels and handle it is easily stowable everywhere, for a compact, knee-protecting leg workout with your pedal trainer. Product dimensions: 63x51x33 cm
- ✅𝗦𝗔𝗙𝗘𝗧𝗬: thanks to chair stoppers and anti-slip pedals, the mini bike always keeps you at peak performance - wherever and whenever
Fantastic exercise solution for those stuck at a desk.
As someone who works from home I spend a lot of my time sitting at a desk and don’t often have a reason that forces me to go out and therefore find it very easy to neglect basic exercise like walking around outside, I needed something to help me exercise and keep moving in the easiest way possible while still being able to work. The DFX100 elliptical came up after searching for an under desk cycle, I was completely unaware that elliptical trainers were a thing, I was only familiar with the normal cycles that forces your knees up and bang into the desk which is useless. The DFX100 caught my eye immediately and even after doing research on a bunch of other brands I kept coming back to it, it just looked better build and sturdier than the other brands, not to mention cooler (but that’s subjective). I decided to pull the trigger and purchase it. The delivery was pretty fast from Germany, I had it within a week, it came very well packaged with a lot of protection. The DFX100 itself is indeed as sturdy as it looked, the materials are high quality and I don’t have any fear of things breaking. It was very easy to put together and there are both paper instructions and a video link on how to put it together, simple and to the point. The DFX100 however is quite large, possibly the largest of the brands, but has a handle and wheels attached for easy movement and stores vertical or under a bed when not in use (if you move it from under the desk you sit at at all, I personally keep it in the same place so I don’t need to move it). The size hasn’t been an issue for me and is much smaller than alternative exercise machines like bikes, treadmills or full size ellipticals which take up much more space than the DFX100 does. When using it, it feels smooth and works like a dream. It has 8 levels of resistance, one being the easiest and getting progressively harder until you reach 8 which is a surprisingly hard workout, it feels like walking up a steep hill with weights on so this isn’t just to keep your legs moving but does indeed offer a real calorie burner if you want that. The adjustment handle can easily be foot operated which is great. It also comes with small inset digital counter that also connects to a mobile app for more in depth information and such, I haven’t used this at all since I’m not really a phone user so cannot comment on how well this works. I would have liked the inset counter to have a larger screen/font and a backlight so I could read it from far away but its not a deal breaker as I’m not tracking anything, it just would have been useful. If you are fine with using the app then that’s going to give you the information you want most likely. There are a few minor issues I have that I’ll detail below: 1. When I got the DFX100 and used it for the first time, it was bumpy and made a loud noise which made me afraid there was already an issue with it. Turns out it was just a bit of dirt between the bars and the rollers so with a quick clean that issue went away. Every time it gets bumpy I’ll give it a quick clean and its good to go. I want to note that this isn’t a DFX100 specific issue as any equipment that uses wheels/rollers will encounter this issue, so keep them clean and you won’t have this problem. 2. The chair stops that come with it aren’t very good, they technically do keep the chair from moving but they are a nightmare to get on and when they are on the chair is imbalanced because the stops have lifted the chair so far off the ground that other wheels are also lifted off the ground and causes the chair to tip side to side. I know these stops are generic and multiple brands use them, I would like to see ones that are better designed and do not cause the issues I experienced. I personally solved this issue by buying wheels with brakes on them, still not a perfect no hassle solution but it does the job better than the stops. I wish there was some kind of attachment that attached the DFX100 to the chair I was sitting in but that’s probably wishful thinking! These are the only ‘issues’ I’ve had with it, as for the DFX100 itself, performance has been flawless and I’ve loved being able to exercise while gaming or watching a show without feeling guilty or lazy, it has been fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone. The customer service has also been some of the best I’ve ever had the pleasure of dealing with, prompt, polite and helpful and for me that makes a big difference in my decision to purchase from a company. Hopefully my review has been helpful!
A great simple desk stepper which I use in conjunction with my bicycle turbo
I mainly use a bike turbo but was interested in this as an addition when I'm sitting for hours at my desk. A few points: It is heavy and quite bulky to carry upstairs. It took about 25 minutes to assemble (easy) It is extremely sturdy and well-built. Footwells are big enough for the largest feet. It doesn't suffer from 'knee bump' when under a regular-sized desk (clever elliptical motion). Very smooth action. Silent. It includes a Bluetooth link to an iPhone App, which I tried but didn't find as useful as Zwift. The inbuilt Bluetooth link was something of a gamble and I have augmented it with a proper runners' Bluetooth link. I added a small Polar Stride footpod sensor to the front of the left foot pedal and it has made the system hugely more useful. My picture shows the foot pedal with the attached sensor. The sensor links to Bluetooth and can be picked up by Zwift and used in the running section of Zwift. Once the Zwift sessions are finished they can be uploaded Strava, TrainerRoads and beyond. It makes this foot pedal altogether more useful and the gaming element built-in with Zwift is good fun. There's whole sections of Zwift that I didn't know about, like the running track. A small amount of calibration is required to get the Polar Stride Sensor to link to Zwift but I'd say whatever level of fitness, it makes the whole experience much more fun. Oh yes, and it can still be used offline whilst at a computer desk and even has an LED counter as well for this purpose. Regarding the portability of the unit, I'd say it has been thought of with useful wheels and a handle, but in practice, I doubt whether many people will move it around too much. Overall, very satisfied, but I did buy it in the knowledge that I'd probably have to make a small modification to make it work the way I wanted.
Excellent, well built piece of kit.
Being confined to the house in the current troubled times, I was looking for a compact piece of equipment that would provide me with exercise. Delivery is from Germany, and from dispatch to receipt took five days. The internal packaging is excellent, and the parts required for user assembly are clearly identified. The instruction manual is clearly laid out, although I would recommend looking at the video on YouTube for the Sportstech Deskfit DFX100 which sets out the steps for the self assembly. Having assembled the Deskfit, it is very smooth, and relatively quiet. in operation. The machine incorporates eight levels of resistance, and I would suggest starting at level one. For me it is early days with the machine, and although not cheap it is value for money, and is highly recommended.
Buy on Amazon
TEMINICE High-End Fitness Trackers HR, Activity Tr...
Bestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
TEMINICE High-End Fitness Trackers HR, Activity Trackers Health Exercise Watch with Heart Rate and Sleep Monitor, Smart Band Calorie Counter, Step Counter, Pedometer Walking for Men Women
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, miles walked, active minutes, sleep status and more. Stay motivated all day!
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Built-in the Nordic 51832 Chip, minimum size, lowest power consumption, highest integration. Data full accuracy and battery life is longer! Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle.
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route. Everything you need in a tiny tracker, heart rate monitor, step counter, stopwatch, reminder, calories counter, sleep monitor, supports 14 sports modes: Walk, Run, Spinning, Cycling, Dance, Climbing, Hike, Treadmill, Workout, Tennis, Yoga, Basketball, Football, Badminton.
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: With a High-end Mobile Phone LCD Screen, the screen intensity is brighter! Receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display; Vibrates to notify you of incoming calls and messages; reminds you to move after periods of inactivity and important dates, helping you stay connected, never miss the messages that matter.
- IP68 Waterproof & Long Battery Life: With IP68 waterproof, you can wear a sports watch while washing your hands, taking a bath and swimming (do not dive in the sea).Takes only 1-2 hours to fully charge and lasts up to 7-15 days standby.
Perfect for small wrists!
My mum and I decided to try and get a little bit more active. We didn't want anything too big as we only really wanted to be using it while we were playing. After reading the reviews on this watch we decided to give it a go. My only concern was how big it was going to be as I have very small wrists (roughly 15cm) but I can wear this watch comfortably about 3-4 holes from being on the tightest fitting. I purchased the green for myself (which is more of a mint green) and the purple for mum (dark but still really nice). The app is very easy to use but just be you are syncing the right device to your phone, especially if a few of you have the same watch as you want your results tracked not someone else's. Once it's been paired you don't have to worry again. Battery life is good, I probably only charge mine once every 2wks but I don't wear mine daily. The only thing I will say it if you aren't wearing it to bed make sure it's put in a drawer as the green flashing light is quite bright and goes off every so often. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a simple, easy to use watch to track your heart rate/calories and record your steps. Love to fact that you can pick 3 of your favourite activities to track (use the app to pick which 3 to add onto your watch).
Sturdy design and a great workout helper.
I received this watch as a gift recently and can definitely say it's been a great tool in my fitness development. It may not be as capable as some of the other models out there (lack of touchscreen function, internal memory for music or quick message responses), but it performs exceedingly well for its value. The wrist band particularly is a success compared to my previous purchases as it's not held together by a single pin at either end - aiding to the waterproof function - and for 6 days charge I can get great use out of it. The app is also bug-free so far and very user friendly. I'd absolutely recommend this.
Fantastic watch for the money!
Just bought my second of these watches, one each for my parents who are both in their 70s! The first was a Christmas present for my mum, and the heart rate tracker let her realise she had a serious problem. The paramedics who responded said it was very accurate and she was lucky she was wearing it! That made my dad want one. Hes a total technophobe, but it's so simple even he can use it and now I get regular updates on his fitness targets! Fantastic watch at an excellent price!
Buy on Amazon
Xtreme Vegas 777 Classic Slots
Bestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
Xtreme Vegas 777 Classic Slots
- Xtreme BONUS: Get FREE COINS every day! multiple times a day! easy to WIN!
- Have fun with real top rated slots machines from the casino
- Play FREE Tournaments and become the number 1!
- HIT it rich with massive JACKPOTS! All bets qualify!
- Fast paced spins. Stop the reels at any time.
kids love it
Buy on Amazon