Here is the ranking of the best products for the Gaming Steering Wheel category :
Serafim R1+ Racing Wheel - Gaming Steering Wheel with Responsive Pedal - Compatible with XBOX ONE: this is the best product, scored an average review of 4,1 with 269 reviews
Serafim R1+ Racing Wheel - Gaming Steering Wheel w...
Buy on Amazon
Serafim R1+ Racing Wheel - Gaming Steering Wheel with Responsive Pedal - Compatible with XBOX ONE, PS4, PS3, Switch, PC, iOS, Android - Xbox One Steering Wheel, PS4 Steering Wheel, PC Gaming Wheel
- 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦-𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡 – Serafim R1+ comes with all you need to enjoy your racing games to the fullest. It’s equipped with a pedal, steering wheel, and innovative Serafim phone holder, allowing you to play racing games on Xbox One, PS4, PS3, Switch, iOS & Android. Long gone are the days when you had to buy a separate wheel for every platform.
- 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗 𝟭𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗘-𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗟 - Serafim mobile app is compatible with all of the most popular racing games on mobile. There are over 28 games you can play, with more games being added all the time.
- 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗘 𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 - Serafim R1+ excels at simulating a true racing experience on all platforms. The ergonomics provided by this wheel’s rubber handle are unparalleled. The responsiveness of the pedal system can handle even the most aggressive of drivers, and the steering wheel is robust enough to handle even the tightest curves.
- 𝗧𝗢𝗣-𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 - We’re so confident in the Serafim Racing Wheel’s quality make that we’re willing to offer a full 1-year warranty.
- 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 - The Serafim R1+ is a first-generation product made to be in limited quantities. Once they’re gone, they’re gone. So if you’re a racing enthusiast or even just a collector, you’d be missing out if you didn’t buy one NOW!
My son is 12 and set this all up on his own, it’s great for his driving games on the PC and he’s really happy with it.
Surprisingly versatile compatibility.
Was informed this was not compatible with my Android TV but............actually yes it is, I have it working on my Sony Bravia Android TV. If you wish to use it yourself on your Android TV, simply plug Xbox controller into wheel, connect pedals to wheel and connect via USB on TV/shield, do not connect the Bluetooth adapter as it is not required on Android TV devices and if used will cause issues with in game control. When you launch a game either via Steam/moonlight or Android app it will detect as an Xbox controller and it works well. You may have to tweek the control options in game to your own liking. All in all not bad for the price.
Given as present very easy to set up and use
Buy on Amazon