Here is the ranking of the best products for the Push-up Handles category :
Perfect Fitness Push Up V2: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,7 with 3215 reviews
CampTeck U6664 Push Up Bars Stand with Foam Grip Handle for Chest Press: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,3 with 1107 reviews
SONGMICS 1-Pair Pushup Stands: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,6 with 1809 reviews
Perfect Fitness Push Up V2, Poignées de Push-Up, ...
Bestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
Perfect Fitness Push Up V2, Poignées de Push-Up, Équipement Fitness Pour La Maison et la Salle de Sport, Noir, Pack de 2
- Pushup stand designed to rotate slightly
- Ergonomic grips help distribute weight evenly
- Reducing pressure points and joint strain on wrists and elbows
- Built to last construction with smooth rotation and steel ball bearing system
- Treads on bottom of handles securely grip all floor surfaces
Great for an Avid Push up Practicioner! Provides better muscle contraction and fatigue!
These handles were undoubtedly a great buy and experience so far. Being already a body weight exerciser I consider this irreplaceable. Strenghts: • Less strain on the wrists (when used properly - see below) • More contraction to both chest or arms • More blood flow to the chest and continued strain/tear of the muscle, as you rotate Difficulties: • As with all pushup styles, your stregth varies according to the width. • Is substancially different than a "normal pushup", so it takes a quick learning process. • You may not accomplish as much in the beginning, but doing less correctly is way better than many wrong. My experience and a few tips: • Take it slow, do a few alongside with your normal pushups so you can feel the difference, and know when to rotate the damn equipment! • Movement should be fluid and gradual, rotating downwards and upwards, and not straight up or down rotating fully in the beginning or the end. Otherwise you'll only fatigue yourself faster and put additional pressure on your hands especially. • Keep in mind that your stance needs to change a bit so you don't put too much strain on your hands or wrist, as this is a neutral grip and most people are not that strong with different grips. But it's worth it. • As with any equipment you must learn how to use it fully to get the best out of it. Side notes: I've been using them daily without much fuss and they still look brand new. If you already know how to do pushups, this will allow you to go "deeper"( this does not mean going more down or parallel to the ground, you should rotate downwards and not come straight down - so you should be higher than a normal pushup, but placing more strain on your chest, arms - instead of the wrists). When it comes to the isolation of the arms or chest, depends on your grip width, but it comes with instructions to use different settings. The rotation allows it to contract even more, and I can tell you there is a significant difference from doing normal pushups to these. Being these better. As with everything follow the instructions and start slowly. You will thank me later and not regret buying these.
They're sturdy, I weigh 80kg and use them every other ...
They solve my wrist pain problems. The rotation is convenient; I can adjust angles on the fly without picking them up. They're sturdy, I weigh 80kg and use them every other day for almost 2 months without any wear and tear. You don't necessarily need these ones but they're good quality and I suspect they will be a very long lasting addition to my home equipment.
Excellent build quality
With the gyms closed I wanted something for the chest with some overall body benefits. Early days, but they do make press ups more challenging and you do get a better stretch on the chest extension which is proven to be of benefit for muscle growth. Build quality seems great. Easy to use with a good 21 day workout plan included. Just feel price could be lower (paid 29.99), but if they last, and they look like they will then worth it.
Not for beginners.
Wonderful, but not for beginners. I bought these originally for my husband who needs to get fit, however because of the concentration needed to keep everything under control they were passed on to my youngest, very fit son and recommended by my eldest son, a fitness trainer, for a non-beginner. Apparently they are very good if you already have the strength, and skill, to coordinate your movements.
Buy on Amazon
CampTeck U6664 Push Up Bars Stand with Foam Grip H...
Bestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
CampTeck U6664 Push Up Bars Stand with Foam Grip Handle for Chest Press, Home Gym Fitness Exercise, Strength Training - 1 Pair
- Pair of push-up bars suitable for men or women to enhance chest, shoulder, triceps and shape body.
- Foam padded handles provide a soft and comfortable grip; padded bottom keeps bars in place on most surfaces
- Light and strong. Easy to install, just simple put the leg and the bar together, can bear up to 180kg body weight/Load capacity: 180kg
- Adopting the I-shaped frame design, stable and ergonomical, which can protect the hands from being injured during the exercise
- Package: 1 Pair of push up bars. Suitable for professional gym and home training. 23x12x10cm
Saves wrist strain.
Perfectly adequate for my purposes. Only faint criticism is that the handles don’t quite ‘click’ into the bases. Not really a problem, seems safe and .strong enough. Product has been helpful as I was beginning to suffer arthritic pain when exercising with hands flat on the floor.
Best push-up bars I have used.
Absolutely perfect. These are perfectly sized for both my wife’s small hands and my large hands. They are sturdy, well made, and the slight angle makes using them comfortable for pushups.
Plastic push up grips
To begin with these arrived late, not the sellers fault at all but transportations issue. Paying to have them delivered next day but receiving them beyond that is just poor service but I'd like to say that the review stars does not reflect the product. I did expect the bars to be more heavy duty but they are simply plastic with a bit of foam around them. When doing push ups for the first time using them I found the foam to be too thin and this made the grips uncomfortable to use. On the plus side the posture they give you and the control over completing a push up is fantastic and well worth the effort though. To put them together is simple and no need for instructions, you just have to clip the feet into the bars and away you go.
Buy on Amazon
SONGMICS 1-Pair Pushup Stands, Push Up Bars with N...
Bestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
SONGMICS 1-Pair Pushup Stands, Push Up Bars with Non-Slip Foam Grip Handles SPU82S
- Innovative design - S-shaped structure for high stability, the ergonomically shaped push-up handles reduce pressure on your hands, wrists and elbows when performing the push-ups.
- Easy to grip – wrapped with foam padding (high density, double layer, thickened, with wave profile), comfortable to hold in your hands, absorb sweat and are non-slip. This allows you to perform movements stably and effectively; thoughtful design, you can easily make a difference between the handle (orange-black) and frame (black).
- Good materials: round protective cap for pipe end made of PVC; stove-enamelled steel tubes, the coating is clean and shiny, protects the metal underneath durable; lightweight, elastic and high resilience.
- Practical - No assembly required, direct installation; easy to carry, space-saving; versatile, whether at home, in the office, or on the go.
- Fulfills their purpose best - By using the handles, you can perform your push-ups cleaner than before, and train the arm, shoulder, back and chest muscles. Suitable for both men and women. For weight loss you achieve a good effect through endurance training in combination with a strict diet plan.
Solid, well made, not perfect
Solid, well made, great value, but the foam padding flattens quickly, and the steel feels a bit sharp on your palms after a long (2+ mins) session. I'm sure I'll get used to that. I haven't experienced the rolling action that some reviewers mentioned. Really like that I can lower myself to totally horizontal without resting on the floor, and can even go slightly below that (I'm hypermobile so need to be careful with that).
As good as the more expensive brands at a much better cost
These function excellently especially for their price. There are named brand alternatives that are much more expensive and simply do the exact same thing. I appreciate that they have some height to them which allows for a number of variations in the exercise routines that are possible with them. I use them regularly and they are stable and sturdy - they give no indication of tipping over easily. The foam on the handles is also quite comfortable and has not worn out at all. Definitely recommended if you're looking for a set of sturdy, lightweight and useful push up bars.
These make for a more wholesome press-up
I purchased these because doing press-ups on the floor forces one's wrists at an approximate 90 degree angle that can be rather uncomfortable. These bars eliminate this problem. They are very comfortable to use since one is pushing on the heels of ones hands. Since hands are higher off the floor one can also achieve a deeper press-up. Ensure that you use them as pictured, with the two free ends on the ground, as there is then far less risk of toppling them over during use.
Buy on Amazon