Beast Gear PowerBelt - Premium Double Prong Powerl...
- WHY you need this belt – STAY SAFE, LIFT HEAVY – This double prong nubuck leather lifting belt is made with advanced materials for a soft and comfortable feel. With advanced screw rivets to prevent popping.
- WHAT this belt does - STABILIZES AND REDUCES STRESS ON YOUR BACK – 10mm thickness for better lumber and core support for serious powerlifting. A stronger core, means more efficient your force transfer, which means you will lift more weights.
- WHO this belt is for – FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LIFT HEAVY - 4 inch belt width for maximum core support during heavy lifts. POWERLIFTING FEDERATION COMPLIANT. Fits in gym bags for workouts anywhere!
- HOW this belt works – INCREASES ABDOMINAL PRESSURE FOR HEAVY LIFTS – Easily adjust with the stainless-steel rust-proof buckle system. Will not break like a lever belts. Step 1: select size using the guide in the pictures If in doubt choose the largest size category that you match. Step 2: Get the best weightlifting belt you deserve, by clicking Add To Basket.
- OUR PROMISE to you - Beast Gear uses only the highest quality materials and advanced manufacturing processes. Unlike other brands, Beast Gear’s belts will not wear out quickly. Only Beast Gear belts use screw rivets for ADVANCED SECURITY AND SAFETY. Do not accept unsafe, cheap imitations. Our belts last a lifetime, support you to lift massive weights, and you'll look badass in the process!
Buy on Amazon
RDX Replacement Lever Buckle for Weight lifting an...
- Chrome platted Steel Buckle offer a solid stability and resists corrosion and rust.
- Maintain its brilliance with an occasional wipe of a damp cloth. Don’t use chemical or abrasive cleaners.
- The design is detailed and accented with slightly curved on all 4 edges (top, bottom, left, and right)
- Lever closure allows quick and easy on,off application without fiddling around with your belt
- Offers maximum and even support from front, back, non-slip surface, light weight and removable.
Buy on Amazon
Jayefo Leather Power Lifting Belt 10MM Thick 4 inc...
- CHOOSE YOUR SIZE(INCHES) | SMALL: 26” – 32 “ MEDIUM 32” – 36” LARGE 36” – 40 “.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE | Jayefo Provides Lifetime Guarantee On This Powerlifting Belt. YES, WE ARE THAT PROUD OF OUR PRODUCT, this will last you a lifetime.
- IPF LEGAL | This Belt is IPF Legal; you may use this at any powerlifting Or strongman Contest.
- BUILD STRENGTH | This Weightlifting Belt Helps Build Great Strength By Gripping Your Lower Back And Core While Lifting Heavy Weights Whether doing Squats Or Deadlifts, You Will Feel The Difference Right After Your First SET.
- OUR PROMISE | Any Issues? Message Us On Our Store WE HAVE GOT YOUR PURCHASE COVERED.
Buy on Amazon
best powerlifting belt: Buying Guide
There are several features to look for in a Powerlifting belt. It should be uniform in width and firm to the touch. A thicker belt will be stiffer and dig into your hips or ribs, causing pain or bruising. The belt should be comfortable to wear and easy to put on and take off. The thickest belts are usually between 10mm and 13mm, which is the maximum thickness allowed by powerlifting federations. But thickness is not the only aspect of durability.
The design of the powerlifting belt is also important. A good one has a single-prong design that is easier to adjust and remove than two-pronged buckles. It should have 6 rows of stitching to keep your clothes in place, and a roller buckle with a single-prong closure for ease of use. The width of the powerlifting belt should not exceed 10cm and be no thicker than 13mm.
The Rogue 3-inch belt is made of durable leather and features a smooth roller buckle. The price of this belt is less than the Rogue, but it provides the same quality and longevity. The design allows for a better fit, which is important when lifting close to your body. The main goal of powerlifting is to push your body to the limits and develop muscles coordination. With a belt that supports your back and waist, you can be confident that it will not interfere with your lifts.
The design is also important, but the style isn’t a deal breaker. Generally, there are three major styles of powerlifting belts, namely cylinder, cone, and tapered. The cylinder style supports your back and abdomen equally. It is the most common type used by strengthlifting athletes. However, it can be hard to get into the correct lifting positions with a 13 millimeter belt.
A powerlifting belt should be adjustable. A powerlifting belt should be comfortable and support your back. It should also be designed to provide a rigid fit. The best powerlifting belts should meet the standards set by the International Association of Weightlifting (IPC) and meet the requirements of the sport. A properly-fitting belt should not restrict your movements. Neither should it interfere with your mobility. A proper-fitting belt will not cause discomfort or irritation.
A powerlifting belt’s thickness is important, especially for heavy-lifting exercises. A thicker belt will help you lift heavier weights without slipping. A high-quality lifting belt will be comfortable and secure. And it will also enhance your performance. Regardless of how much you lift, a powerlifting strap will be the best option for you. A heavy-duty strap will give you the security and control you need when you are working out.