Here is the ranking of the best products for the Potassium category :
Lindens Potassium 200mg Tablets with 50mg Vitamin C - 100 Tablets - Contributes to Normal Blood Pressure: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,5 with 2050 reviews
Cheers Potassium Citrate: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,4 with 687 reviews
Potassium 200mg & 50mg Vitamin C | 180 Vegan Tablets | Blood Pressure: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,4 with 80 reviews
Lindens Potassium 200mg Tablets with 50mg Vitamin ...
Bestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
Lindens Potassium 200mg Tablets with 50mg Vitamin C - 100 Tablets - Contributes to Normal Blood Pressure, Muscle Function and Nervous System Function - UK Manufacturer, Letterbox Friendly
- HIGHLY EFFECTIVE POTASSIUM & VITAMIN C — look after your mind and body with Lindens Health + Nutrition! Each potent 200mg potassium tablet contains 10% NRV of potassium and 50mg Vitamin C (63% NRV)
- NORMAL BLOOD PRESSURE — potassium plays a critical part in the maintenance of normal blood pressure; achieved by easing the tension of the blood vessel walls and lessening the effects of sodium to help support heart health
- SUPPORTS MUSCLES, BONES, SKIN & TEETH! — our potassium formula contributes to normal nervous system and muscle function — with added Vitamin C for the normal function of bones, teeth, cartilage, bones, skin and blood vessels!
- REDUCES TIREDNESS & OXIDATIVE STRESS — the combination of potassium and Vitamin C can help to reduce tiredness and fatigue whilst protecting cells from oxidative stress — perfect for active, healthy lifestyles
- TRIED AND TRUSTED QUALITY — Lindens Health + Nutrition is leading the way in consumer nutrition supplements. Our potassium tablets are packaged in foil-fresh, resealable and light-proof pouches and manufactured in the UK!
I am taking medication for a condition which effects the absorption of potassium into the body and therefore, particularly after exercise, I found that I was getting cramp in my hands and feet. Research into the issue of portico steroids and cramp suggested that my be due to either potassium of magnesium deficiency. In my case and due to COVID restricting access to GP services, I have been unable to obtain the simple blood test at my GP surgery and therefore opted to take this supplement instead. I believe that I gain sufficient potassium through my diet ordinarily, but despite increasing joy intake of potassium rich foods, my cramps persisted. Since taking the supplement (I take 1 every two days, rather than the suggest amount) my issues with cramp, particularly after light exercise have mainly stopped. An easy table to take, around the size of a standard generic paracetamol. Taken with with food. 5 stars - good price and they work for my condition - just be careful not to overdose on them and therefore err towards less rather than more!
After I realised that these contained corn starch, I was a little hesitant to continue taking these because they may kick me out of Keto. So I performed an experiment where I stopped eating at 6pm and took my supplements, then would test my ketones at noon the next day. One day I only took my magnesium pill, then next day I took magnesium and potassium pill. Upon testing, I noticed that I was in satisfactory levels of ketosis (at noon). I suspect the amount of corn starch is far too low to do anything to the ketone levels. Ofcourse, I wouldn't really recommend dirty keto (cheap meats, bad fats and the wheaty/refined carbs). Please take care of your gut health, exercise, hydration (too much water will flush out your minerals), cortisol levels (can affect insulin), etc. P.S. I tend to briefly rinse the pills before taking them to remove the outer anti-caking substance layer. Hope this helps!
Top quality for near impossible to beat price
While on the market there are tablets/capsules containing twice as much potassium, I've picked that one for two reasons: hard to beat price and the fact that going over the top with that certain element has its consequences. The tablets are standard white ones with just a little powder taste. They're easy to swallow and the resealable packaging keeps them in perfect condition. That's the only disadvantage here: hard plastic packaging would be more convenient, but probably also more expensive. As for the results, they may vary depending on your health, lifestyle and many more, but for me it's a perfect suplement to keep my blood pressure and muscles in perfect shape for work. So no more cramps, tics or minor chest pains. Conclusion: I would highly recommend it for everyone with an active lifestyle, physically demanding work or passion for sports. Also for everyone lacking dried fruits, nuts, beans, peas, bananas and other potassium sources in their diet. The results should appear after just a few days and a single package will keep you stocked for more than 3 months, which for less than £6 is a hard to refuse offer.
Buy on Amazon
Cheers Potassium Citrate, High Dose 333 mg, 90 Cap...
SaleBestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
Cheers Potassium Citrate, High Dose 333 mg, 90 Capsules, Vegan, Essential Mineral for Vascular Function and Overall Health, Keto Potassium, Good Absorption, 1000 mg Daily Dosage = 50% DV
- PURE POTASSIUM CITRATE: While in the cheaper substitutes of competing products you can find gluconate or oxides, in our supplement we use only potassium citrate for the production. This makes the product safe and easy to absorb. The potassium citrate is the best and purest source of this element
- ADDITIVE FREE: All Cheers products do not contain any artificial additives such as titanium dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose or magnesium stearate, which are very often used by other manufacturers. Our supplements do not contain any dyes, fillers, hardeners, glazes or anti-caking agents and are a guarantee of the highest quality because we only select the best sources
- EXCELLENT PRICE-PERFORMANCE RATIO: The best absorbable form of potassium is citrate, which we use for the production of our product, therefore Cheers potassium supplements guarantee the highest bioavailability. Thanks to the high-dose capsules, you do not have to take 6 or more tablets (as with competing products) a day to meet 100% of your daily potassium requirement
- VEGAN AND GLUTEN-FREE: Our preparations contain no chemical additives and no animal gelatine, so that they can be taken by vegetarians and vegans. The product is also gluten-free and contains no allergens, so it is suitable for people with gluten intolerance or allergy sufferers
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Thanks to capsules with a pharmaceutical standard, the active ingredients can be released gradually. Our products are constantly subjected to detailed tests, so you can be sure that they meet all EU standards
Seem to make a difference.
I bought these specially because I am aware that my blood pressure is slightly high. Though not, I was told by my doctor, technically. So these is more a preventive measure. Well, they say a lot of people don't know their blood pressure is high, but I knew it and I can feel that it has dropped. I have also eaten a lot of foods very high in potassium. Some rather surprising ones, i.e. not just bananas, so that has probably played a roll in this. things such as beetroot, tomato juice, melon, chard... nothing bizarre, just a bit unexpected. Either way there is a definite difference. The only reason I haven't given these pills four stars is because I think the information on the label, and with the Amazon listing, is poor/misleading. The info leaves you thinking that one pill contains X amount, when it's actually three. Also, they are a bit difficult to get down. I feel I have to chase them down with at least a little bit of solid food, as well as water. Also, I can taste them. It's not an offensive taste but I am aware of it. Potassium is a difficult mineral. With most other minerals and vitamins you can take several day's worth in one capsule, so I looked around a lot to find a high dose. It just doesn't seem to exist. I think that pills would have to be the size of a bar of soap to contain a day's worth of Potassium, and that would only be a day's worth. No wonder so many people are lacking in it. It's a pain in the pinny.
Excellent for keto diets or leg cramps/restless legs.
This is an excellent-format product, easy to take and addresses leg cramps very quickly. As part of a ketogenic diet where the body loses potassium and sodium easily and can become severely depleted of electrolytes, this is ideal. I take 1/4 teaspoon per day split into two 'doses', one on getting up and one last thing at night. If I do get any cramps in the muscles at all, I would also not hesitate to take it during the daytime too, whenever cramps show up. It is important not to take too much, however; this can be risky so always follow the dosage and if you are not on a potassium-depleted eating regime, go lightly with the supplement and build up to the dose that maintains you. It does not taste wonderful--I am not keen on the electrolyte taste per se--but it does what it should, so my view is, 'get over it' and chug it back!' That's what I do. I take each dose in a quarter glass of water, and follow up with plain water. This should also be balanced with sodium for anyone on a keto or low carb/otherwise restricted diet. Sodium and potassium need to be in harmony in the body so, it's no use boosting one and forgetting the other. I feel very much healthier and have more energy and no cramping while using this, and the loose powder format makes it easier to ensure the right dose for the individual body.
Very easy to swallow
A vast improvement on the previous potassium supplement I tried! This one is very easy to swallow (its capsules) so there's no flavour. It's made me feel like a new woman, and I begin to feel that I've had a potassium deficiency for most of my life. Now I'm full of energy and optimism.
Buy on Amazon
Potassium 200mg & 50mg Vitamin C | 180 Vegan Table...
Bestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
Potassium 200mg & 50mg Vitamin C | 180 Vegan Tablets | Blood Pressure, Muscle Function & Nervous System Support | Non-GMO, Gluten Free Supplement
- MAX STRENGTH Potassium 200mg per daily dose + 50mg Vitamin C
- BENEFITS: Maintains normal Blood Pressure, Muscle Function & Nervous System Function
- IMMUNE BOOSTER: Added Vit C for Immune System & Reduction of Tiredness & Fatigue
- HORBAACH MANUFACTURERS - Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, Manufactured in the UK
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, NO Artificial Flavour/Sweetener/Preservatives - Vegan / Vegetarian
I bought these to add to my existing arsenal of supplements. My blood pressure was starting to creep up a little so I’m hoping these help. Also noticed the restless leg syndrome has now gone (I also take magnesium which definitely helped) . The tablets are large for me, so I chew one with food. The taste is salty, so for me quite pleasant. I have had palpitations for decades, but have found since taking these they have practically stopped. Just goes to show that if your body gets all the vitamins and minerals it needs, all those niggly little problems get resolved.
easy to swallow value for money
Buy on Amazon