Here is the ranking of the best products for the Portable Air Conditioners category :
Corlitec Portable Air Conditioner 9000 BTU 3-in-1 Air Conditioner: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 5,0 with 1 reviews
Pro Breeze 4-in-1 Portable Air Conditioner 9000 BTU – Smart Home WiFi Compatible - 24 Hour Timer & Window Venting Kit Included: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 3,9 with 10 reviews
Inventor Chilly 9000BTU Portable Air Conditioner (WEE/MM0449AA): third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,4 with 1069 reviews
Corlitec Portable Air Conditioner 9000 BTU 3-in-1 ...
Bestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
Corlitec Portable Air Conditioner 9000 BTU 3-in-1 Air Conditioner, Dehumidifier, Cooling Fan with 2 Fan Speeds, Digital Display & Remote Control, and 24 Hour Timer for Rooms Up to 215ft
- 【Powerful Cooling Efficiency】 Employing an advanced air compressor, this portable air conditioner features 9000 BTUs high cooling efficiency in its compact size. It fits rooms up to 215 square feet, which allow it to condition your bedroom, office, or cabin near your home efficiently.
- 【3-in-1 Multifunctional】 Designed to improve your room environment, this air conditioner sports 3 essential modes: cooling mode to cool down your room while the weather is hot; fan mode to deliver either gentle or powerful winds; dry mode to dehumidify the air and keep the room humidity from 40& to 60%. Corlitec air conditioner makes your room cozy all the year.
- 【Eco-Friendly Refrigerant】 Unlike traditional air conditioners that emits Freon and harm the ozone layer, this room air conditioner adopts natural refrigerant R290, and causes no harm to the ozone layer, letting you enjoy the fresh and cool air environmental friendly.
- 【Compact & Movable】 This air conditioner measures 12.4”×12.2”×27.6” and weighs 49.6lb, which makes it portable to move with 4 wheels at its bottom. The window kit is compatible with most sliding windows, letting you install it effortlessly without drilling holes. The plug rest area at its back makes storing or moving it easier.
- 【Real-Time Display & Control】 The air conditioner comes with a digital display showing the current temperature. Its multifunctional control panel plus a remote control allows you to set time, adjust the temperature, switch modes easily. For families with babies or pets, the child-lock function ensures worry-free usage.
great value for money
I have only just started using this item as summer has only just arrived. noise level is acceptable and quite honestly you get used to it and not notice after a while. it cools the room really quickly and keeps it at a good constant temperature. The remote is great too, very useful if use at night and want to turn unit off or change control. Also use it just for the fan if it is not hot enought to use the A/C. I would recommend this item, it does everything it should, it is compact and although heavy to lift the wheels glide it from room to room with ease. Very happy with my purchase.
Buy on Amazon
Pro Breeze 4-in-1 Portable Air Conditioner 9000 BT...
SaleBestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
Pro Breeze 4-in-1 Portable Air Conditioner 9000 BTU – Smart Home WiFi Compatible - 24 Hour Timer & Window Venting Kit Included. Powerful Air Conditioning Unit with Class A Energy Efficiency Rating
- Powerful Cooling: This portable air conditioner features 9000 BTU of cooling capacity, allowing for strong and effective cooling down to 16°C in medium to large homes, living rooms, bedrooms and offices
- Smart Home Technology With Wi-Fi: Connect your smartphone to the AC unit and control the temperature, 24 hour timer and various air con functions through the app or voice command. Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home for iPhone and Android.
- 4-in-1 Features with Digital Display: This portable air conditioning unit features 4 multi-purpose operating modes including air cooling, dehumidifying, fan only and sleep modes all of which can be controlled via the smart app, digital display or remote control.
- Energy Efficient: This A/C unit boasts a Class A Energy Efficiency rating to ensure that keeping cool in the sweltering summer heat is cost effective. It also utilises an R290 refrigerant, up to 690 times more eco-friendly than traditional air conditioning gasses.
- Window Kits Included: We have included two easy-to-install window venting kits with our AC unit to fit either slide or hinged windows using the step by step instructions provided. Its space-saving design also ensures minimal intrusion.
I picked this up for a great price (£300)! This is a great price for a 9000 BTU mobile air conditioner including the window vent kit! Everybody refers to noise levels when reveiwing air conditioners. I am yet to experience a quiet unit. This is no exception. You cannot watch television or listen to music with this unit in operation (unless you have volumes at silly levels). It is powerfull enough to cool down a 23ft x 13ft through lounge. AND considering I was operating it from the adjacent kitchen (due to the window location) that is no easy feat. The sleep function is also handy. I did actually use it in my bedroom (during the recent record breaking heat and humidity) and fell asleep while it was in operation, afterall, I was just happy not to cook!
cycling indoors in the summer?
I got this for my log cabin (6mx4m) as I use this for indoor cycle training and this time of year, it's just too hot unless I leave it late at night. Decided to have the unit in a permanent position, so rather than use the window vent kit, I cut a hole and pushed the exhaust pipe through it - it's amazing how much heat this unit throws out through the pipe. After an hour, I was a tad disappointed that the cabin didn't feel that cool. I think I'm probably asking too much from it though - by 10am, the cabin reached 28deg and I think a full blown professional unit can only help in this scenario. So will the timer to operate from 1500 to start cooling for a return from work. NOTE. Timer is a delay in hours to start. Not a time to come on. Tip: I struggled to get the pipe onto the hard connector until I decided to RTFM - you need to turn it anti-clockwise!
Saved me in the heat!
I usually take my time making decisions on cooling products, but after the recent hot spell I decided to move early this summer! This air conditioner was delivered quickly and I was able to set it up extremely easily. All I needed to do was click the venting pipe into place and run it out of the window and within minutes the air in my living room was ice cold. The fan speed can be changed depending on the power and noise level that you are comfortable with and the remote control makes it easy to operate across the room. I have my unit running all day during the very hot weather and I have not had any issues with it. It seems extremely powerful for its size and is perfect for our medium-sized living room. Highly recommend this product and great value for money in my opinion.
Buy on Amazon
Inventor Chilly 9000BTU Portable Air Conditioner (...
SaleBestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
Inventor Chilly 9000BTU Portable Air Conditioner (WEE/MM0449AA)
- Chilly Air Conditioner of 9,000 BTU delivers an instant cooling relief for your home or office place.
- Natural refrigerant R290, up to 690 times eco-friendlier compared to any other gases!
- Compact space-saving design with easy-roll omnidirectional casters that helps you move your “Chilly” wherever is needed most.
- Expandable exhaust hose that fits to any Standard Slider or Double Hung Window.
- Remote Control with Led Display to switch between Modes, Set Temperature & View °F & °C.
This A/C unit works well, but there are a few issues with it: The outlet hose is only about 1.5 metres long so if, like me, you want it to vent through a conventional outward opening fanlight it won't reach. I ended up buying some 5" ducting and a 90deg bend to achieve this. I also fitted a perspex panel in the window opening to fix the bend to. It is quite noisy - especially on the high fan setting. It is not too bad on the low fan setting. The fan speed can only be changed through the hand-held controller - not using the controls on top of the device. It is very heavy - over 20kg. It has castors so you can move it around, but taking it upstairs requires some strength. The condensate drain is right at the bottom. So you either have to lift it up onto something or move it to a location with a drain in the floor in order to empty it. I don't know how often that will be needed as I have only used it for a few days. Update 6 weeks later: The condensate alarm came on today for the first time. I was expecting it. I drained about 600ml. It’s been used about an hour a day since I bought it. I have added a photo of my exhaust fitting.
Quieter and better made than others
I spent a long long time researching air con and trying to decide the right one to get.I bought this machine and was not disappointed. No it isn't silent, no free standing air con will ever be silent, but it is much quieter than the second machine I purchased (only because the Chilly Inventor had sold out) The inventor is very attractively designed, is robust and works smoothly. It is very effective at coolling down a room from 30 degrees to around 22 degrees in around 30 minutes and then will tick over in a less noisy manner keeping the room at around 22 ... my advice is set it at 17 and blast the room to cool it down then move the temperature up to around 21 / 22 which means it doesn't have to work so hard at maintining the temperature and so is quieter. also like the fact that it can hold the extracted condensed water ... not all machines of this size and cost have a tank and so you need to have the unsightly pipe draining into a container on show. One gripe ... the outlet for the water is so low that you have to tip the machine to fully empty it.
Couldn’t have ordered a more perfect air conditioner!!
This is an amazing air conditioner!! Not only Does it work perfectly but the noise is so soothing. My husband compared it to white noise. I feel like it actually helps me sleep better. It can get so hot in our house, especially because we can’t open our windows since we have strictly indoor cats. This is worth every pound and I will be saving up to purchase another!! It’s a little heavy but that is not a real complaint. It’s a lovely unit and I am so thankful for it!!
Buy on Amazon