Here is the ranking of the best products for the Piaccameters category :
FOLAI Finder: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,3 with 5642 reviews
ORSKEY Dash Cam Front and Rear 1080P Full HD Dual Dash Camera In Car Camera Dashboard Camera Dashcam for Cars 170 Wide Angle HDR with 3: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,5 with 10789 reviews
Foseal Wired Car OBD2 Scanner: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,1 with 10 reviews
FOLAI Finder, Detector 5 in 1 Mutifunction Wall Sc...
Bestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
FOLAI Finder, Detector 5 in 1 Mutifunction Wall Scanner with Upgraded Smart Sensor, HD LCD Display and for Wood AC Wire Metal Studs Cable Joist Detection（Batteries Included, Gold, All
- The most accurate and higher safety - stud detector is specially designed! The most advanced sensor technology is used to accurately and quickly locate the metal pipes fire lines studs wooden frames steel bars and supporting beams hidden behind walls floors and ceilings Whether you are a professional homeowner or DIY enthusiast you can find a good use in this electronic screw scanner
- The wall scanner includes five different scanning modes suitable for metal tubes fire lines studs wooden frames steel bars and brackets as well as ceilings deep embedded objects behind walls The bolt mode can detect wooden beams and joists in the dry wall up to 1 5 inches Metal mode can detect up to 3 inches of pipe Depth mode detects up to 3 inches of wood and metal components while 85 to 240 volts of AC current can be used for up to 2 inches of voltage and live wire
- Auto-calibration and ergonomic grip comfortable to use before testing please hold down the scan button for 1-2 seconds Auto-calibration provides maximum reliability and accuracy for users The ergonomic design of this wall stud detector enables it to be fixed from any angle
- LCD screen upgrade design display the required stud material and the exact position of the stud - Digital stud scanner with large LCD display and loud warning can detect the exact position of the object When the material is found the LCD display will beep to tell you if you are close to the target Fast detection saves time and energy for users and makes task completion easier
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
It works, its simple to use, and its reasonably priced
This is a really good tool if you have stud walls. It finds studs and electrical wiring behind the plasterboard. I chose this model for the following features, all of which work well: • Separate little lights show the selected scanning mode. • Scanner always scans for electric wires, even in other modes. • Top of scanner is a good shape to guide your pencil mark to record the positions where studs and wires are found. I noted that on this machine the display is black and white rather than back-lit green. Its very clear and I really like it. Calibration >> Calibration is really simple, but you must do it before every scan. Turn on the machine and select the scanning mode by clicking on the mode button (cycle through the options to the one you want). Place the scanner on the wall, click the scan button and wait a second or two for the calibration screen to clear. You are ready to start scanning the wall. Scanning for Studs > Turn on, select stud mode and calibrate the scanner. Move the scanner over the wall. There are felt pads on the back to protect the wall. The indicator arrow column pops up on the display when a stud is near. An arrow at the base of the column shows in which direction to move the scanner to find the centre of the stud. When you move the scanner over the centre of the stud the direction arrow disappears and an upward pointing arrow head is displayed at the top of the column. Scanning for Electrical Wires >> The machine constantly scans for electric wires. At the top right above the display there is a little red light with a thunder flash symbol over it. If this indicator lights up, then there are some electrical wires under the plasterboard near where you are scanning. To find exactly where they are: change the scanning mode to scan for electric wiring, calibrate the scanner, and scan the area again. This time the scanner will show exactly where the wiring is. It will do it the same way it shows where the centre of a stud is. The scanner comes with instructions that go into more detail, but this is most of what you need to know. Conclusion >> This is a very handy tool. It works, its simple to use, and its reasonably priced. It couldn’t be better, so I’m glad I didn’t pay more.
Excellent Value for money
I purchased this item after looking at a few more expensive alternatives and with mostly positive reviews this hopefully would be a good choice. I need not have worried as this Electronic Stud finder is a great product. I needed this as I had purchased a 65" Tv and needed such a large item to fit solidly to the wall through the studs. The machine found the studs no problem and even though I had no electric wires near the studs it highlights any wire which is very comforting, you can find it exactly when you use the electric wire mode. There are 5 modes available and they are explained well in the instructions included. I am extremely happy with my purchase and my tv is secure and looking good on my wall. Value for money and a great addition to my tool case.
If you own a drill, you should also have one of these.
I wanted to put up a utensil rail in the kitchen, but due to various power points being nearby (although I was not planning on drilling close to them) I wanted to make sure there were no AC cables crossing the area, especially with it being an old house built before regulations were a thing. A volt-detection wand I have was showing strange results on the wall (plastered), but nothing where I wanted to drill so decided to try one of these due to the lack of reliability - initially I had intermittent results, but after recalibrating in the air to get maximum sensitivity I detected both metal and AC right where I was going to drill. I managed to pry away a panel at the end of the wall and using a torch and mirror I was able to see behind...and there was a cable right where it said there was one. If it wasn't for this device I'd have likely drilled right through it. It is definitely worth reading the manual on how to adjust sensitivity and avoid false-positives, and unless you are trying to use in an area it doesn't recommend, I see no reason why you wouldn't use one of these every time for safety. In my opinion it is an essential piece of kit after this close call.
Buy on Amazon
ORSKEY Dash Cam Front and Rear 1080P Full HD Dual ...
SaleBestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
ORSKEY Dash Cam Front and Rear 1080P Full HD Dual Dash Camera In Car Camera Dashboard Camera Dashcam for Cars 170 Wide Angle HDR with 3.0" LCD Display Night Vision Motion Detection and G-sensor
- Front and Rear Dual Recording Dash Cam: Full HD 1920X1080P at 30 fps video front camera with VGA waterproof rear cam. Simultaneously show front and back driving states, provide a safer daily driving environment.
- Superior Night Vision Dash Cam: 6 unique infrared LED fill lights allows the dash cam to perform optimally in low light situations. WDR technology allows for the best night video.
- 170° Wide Angle Dash Cam & 6G Lens : Combined with Sony sensor and 6 glass lens and 170 Degree wide angle lens allows COMS get more clear images. High-performance chipset which enables you to take up to 1080P 30fps full HD videos and 12MP pictures.
- Intelligent Operation: G-sensor activated Emergency Recording automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects the recordings. Loop Recording allows continuous use by writing over old, unneeded footage. Note: Operation requires a micro SD Card (Support up to 32GB Card Not Included)
- Easy Operation & Guarantee: Easily and securely mount to your windshield in seconds with the included suction cup. We also provide 12 months guarantee, with a qualified after-sale service team, 7 days/ 24 hours for serving you.
ORSKEY Dash Cam
Summary • A good quality camera at an affordable price which can be compared to leading brand in terms of video and built quality. Pros • Perfect pricing point given that you are getting 2 cameras at an affordable price • Front camera is full HD at 30FPS which provides a smooth transition between frames • Back camera is VGA quality • Night vision is decent, but beware that incident lighting on number plates will make the appear like ghostly. You need to be in direct line with number plates with correct lighting to be able to capture at night • SD card support upto 32GB means you have plenty of space. SD cards are very cheap these days • Easy to operate and menu is very easy to navigate to change settings • I tested G-Senor by dropping the camera and it does lock the footage so cannot be deleted directly from camera • Timestamp across all photos and videos • Large LCD screen • Wide viewing angle Cons • Rear camera is VGA which is not as superior as the full HD • No smartphone connectivity and SD card must be taken out and put in a PC/Laptop to be read
I highly recommend buying this camera. Thank you
Oh my goodness what a great dash cam. It took me 20 mins to set the front and back camera up hiding the wires behind the rubber seals. You just plug the one cigarette adapter into your cigarette connection after connecting the front and back wire adapters into the top of the camera. I am using a 32GB SD card into the side of the camera. It has easy to follow instructions. I will use this with 3/4 of the back camera and 1/4 of the front. I have had dash cameras before but no way as good and such a good price as this one. I have also had a separate back camera both individually bought cost way above this dash cam. I have just bought a new 19 number plate Ford KA + Zetec and there is enough wiring for a longer car. I can really recommend this camera. Su.
Excellent dash cam!
My partner has just purchased her first car so as a surprise I wanted to buy her a dash cam as both a gift and as protection should any accidents occur. This dash cam is a fantastic purchase for the price, the dash cam is a gloss black design with a silver front, it features a very generous screen for navigating through the menus and aligning the camera to the road. The camera comes with many different recording types supporting up to 1080p. Loop recording is integrated on the camera so you never have to wipe the SD card just simply let the camera do all the work for you. Installation was easy as I already had some panel removal tools to hide the wires you need no knowledge to use this device it’s just plug in and play you don’t even have to adjust any settings unless you wish too and all these settings are explained in the manual provided. Very happy with my dash cam and for the price it’s a steal!
Buy on Amazon
Foseal Wired Car OBD2 Scanner, Plug and Play Code ...
Bestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
Foseal Wired Car OBD2 Scanner, Plug and Play Code Reader, Wired Car OBD2 Scanner, HD LCD Display Screen, Red
- Powerful Compatibility, Universal OBD2 Scanner works on MOST 1996 US-Based cars SUVs Light Trucks, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, vehicles with all OBD2 protocols CAN, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, KWP2000. Supports 6 Languages English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French and Italian
- Handhold Design OBD2 Code Reader, plug and play, fast scan and clear trouble codes, very easy to use, even a beginner can use this unit to read the error code, with definition of code display on screen, you can find out what the problem is and fix the easy ones yourself. Save money and time
- Convenient Car Diagnostic Tool, with on click VIN (Vehicle ID Number) and DTC buttons for quick check, you can easily determine causes of check engine light. Run I/M monitor readiness test, turn off check engine light, view freeze frame data and codes and show definitions, monitor engine coolant temperature
- The Foseal FO-01 Enhanced OBD II Scanner built-in a large LCD display (128 x 64 pixel) with white backlight and contrast adjustment, from which you can read test results directly. No extra battery or apps installation needed, powered directly from the OBDII Data Link Port in your vehicle with low power consumption
- Easy to Operate, equipped with a 2.5 feet long and heavy duty cable enables you to sit comfortably running diagnostic test. 6 Rubberized well responding buttons, the Up and Down button for scrolling the menu, the Enter and Exit button allow for navigation back and entering menu. 24 Months Quality Insurance.
I really like this diagnosis machine. Unlike others I have owned, This one connects straightaway to my vehicle and any codes will come up very quickly and be erased with ease. I keep this in my vehicle all the time, It notified me of an issue with my vehicle in clear simple wording . I managed to clear my engine management symbol and fixed my car without having to spend uneccessary huge amounts of money at local garages. Being a female not having much knowledge about cars this device helps and works.
The best £20 I've ever spent on my car
Purchased this tester as I own a problematic Smart Fortwo 451. The engine warning light came on a few weeks ago (my thoughts were oh my god is it going to blow up this time) and I was concerned as to what the problem could be, if you've ever owned a Smart car then you'll know exactly what I mean. Taking it to Mercedes can cost a minimum of £100 just to drive it through the doors so I thought sod it, I'll keep driving the damn thing until something terminal happens, it's only worth about £1500 these days! After a few weeks had gone by and its still driving fine, my curiosity got the better of me so I bit the bullet and spent £20 on the tester... I plugged it in, it talked to my car and told me that a Heater sensor was triggered, phew!! So I hit the reset button and now the engine warning light has gone out and has stayed off for a week, I'm now as happy as a pig in sh*t. The best £20 I've ever spent on my car, compared to the £700 it cost me last time for Mercedes to replace the ECU and do a wiring check... Hope someone finds this review useful...
Excellent value for money
I have a 2014 Ford Fiesta 1.6 auto fitted with the infamous DSG dry clutch transmission which has had relatively minor problems over the low mileage (21000) that it has done from new. The vehicle has been serviced totally in accordance with manufacturers recommendations and has had numerous transmission programme updates throughout that mileage. Since the outbreak of the Corona pandemic this vehicle has been parked up (apart from moving it around the drive) and consequently when I came to move it last weekend the battery was flat and so had to be recharged. After recharging the battery a message appeared on the dashboard to say "Transmission Malfunction, Service now". On driving the vehicle it would not change above 3rd gear and then randomly the engine revs would suddenly rise but the vehicle still held a low gear. I could not get rid of the message and so was forced to book the vehicle in with our local ford dealers service department. I was informed that due to the pandemic they were extremely busy and they could not look at it for at least 10 days at which time I felt forced to book it in. At that point I was informed that the charge would be £168.00 for the diagnosis and then any repair costs on top of that and they would need the car for several days. After studying many web sites and seeking advice there was a common theme suggesting that a possible remedy might be obtained by correcting a poor connection on the main earth lead, and this I attended to. However the problem persisted. I then found the OBD code reader on Amazon web site at a cost of £33.50 plus postage and thought It was worth a punt. The reader was delivered the following day and within 15 minutes the fault message was deleted and a road test demonstrated that the vehicle performance "appeared" to be back to normal with a saving of at least £130.00 and no loss in the use of the vehicle. I appreciate that the reader is not intended to be seen as a professional solution but I am completely satisfied with the result so far and it has more than paid for itself with just one check. I will leave you to guess whether or not I cancelled the workshop reservation with three days notice, and would have no hesitation in recommending this product based on my admittedly limited experience in its use.
Buy on Amazon