Here is the ranking of the best products for the Pulse Oximeter category :
Beurer PO40 Pulse Oximeter | Measures heart rate: this is the best product, scored an average review of 4,7 with 2500 reviews
Oximeter: This is the cheapest product, the average review is 4,2 with 92 reviews
Oxygen Monitor Finger: This is the best value for money, with an average user review of 4,6 with 5661 reviews
Beurer PO40 Pulse Oximeter | Measures heart rate, ...
Buy on Amazon
Beurer PO40 Pulse Oximeter | Measures heart rate, arterial oxygen saturation and perfusion index for those with medical conditions | Suitable for high-altitude sports | Medical device
- HEALTH AT HOME: Check your arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2), your heart rate (pulse) and your perfusion index (PI) any time, any where.
- MEDICAL DEVICE: Particularly suitable for those with heart failure, COPD and bronchial asthma. Also suitable for use during high-altitude exercise.
- DISPLAY: The easy-to-read colour display has 4 available views and 2 graphical displays and adjustable brightness.
- HEALTH MONITORING: Displays oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PRbpm), pulse bar, pulse modulation index (PMI) and pulse wave.
- BATTERY OPERATED: Ideal for taking with you anywhere, the PO40 shows you a low battery indicator and comes with a belt strap and pouch.
Top German Quality
It is medical grade therefore accuracy is ensured. Something everyone should have in the current times.
I bought this Beurer Pulse Oxiometer because I wanted a reliable/accurate device and I saw that our local doctor uses this brand. The device looks and feels well made and comes with two AAA cells, a lanyard and most usefully a small case. The instruction sheet is brief and the font quite small but the device is simple to operate, the only control being an on switch. The two colour display is clear and shows your oxygen saturation level and heart rate clearly, the display is compared to the instruction sheet font quite large. It would be good if somehow the optimum oxygen saturation ranges were printed on the device although they are set out in the instructions. i like the fact that you can change the orientation of the display by successive presses of the on button. I have cross checked accuracy with other devices I own and think this Beurer version is accurate and it's build quality certainly inspires confidence. particularly in the current health emergency this is a handy device to have.
Excellent quality as always with Beurer
As always with Beurer, excellent quality product. Really well made and easy to use. Seems consistently accurate unlike a £20 version we got which had thousands of reviews but was jumping around everywhere with readings. I wish we’d have not wasted the money and bought the Beurer from the start. I guess this is a lesson in that you get what you pay for with medical use devices!
Buy on Amazon
Oximeter, Oxygen Saturation Monitor Spo2 Fingertip...
Buy on Amazon
Oximeter, Oxygen Saturation Monitor Spo2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Adult and Child with Omnidirectional OLED Display
- 【Accurate Results】The Digital Pulse Oximeter can be operated with one button and provides results in seconds. It's a great tool for athletes, pilots, seniors and adventurers. Large screen makes reading results easy, SpO2 and BPM results accurate +/- 2%. Understanding your measurements will be a big step towards reaching your fitness goals.
- 【Monitor Blood Oxygen Saturation】Your SpO2 levels, or blood oxygen saturation levels, help you better understand how much oxygen the cells in your body are getting. When levels drop too low, know right away with a digital finger pulse oximeter.
- 【Easy One-button Operation】One-button operation design makes it simple and convenient to operate. You just need to put one of his fingers into the fingertip photoelectric sensor for diagnosis, then the screen will directly show the result clearly.
- 【Low Power Consumption】Need Equipped with 2AAA batteries（not include in the package）, the oximeter automatically powers off after 10 seconds of inactivity and can be operated continuously for more than 20 hours.
- 【Easy to Read】 It can display the measurement data in real time. Also accompanied by an audible pulse rate sync prompt. You can view the data under different direction according to your needs, allows you more convenient and faster to read results.
Buy on Amazon
Oxygen Monitor Finger,Pulse Oximeter Oxygen Satura...
Best Value for Money
Buy on Amazon
Oxygen Monitor Finger,Pulse Oximeter Oxygen Saturation Monitor Spo2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Adult and Child with LED Display with Lanyard
- 【Simple one-button operation】The digital pulse oximeter can perform all operations with one button. The operation is simple and convenient, and it can accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation level), pulse frequency and pulse intensity within 10 seconds.
- 【Professional Series】 This is a good tool for athletes, pilots, seniors and adventurers. The large LED screen makes it easy to read the results, and understanding your measurements will be an important step in reaching your fitness goals.
- 【Oxygen saturation in monitor blood】Your SpO2 level or blood oxygen saturation level can help you better understand how much oxygen is being absorbed by cells in the body. When the level drops too low, immediately use a digital finger pulse oximeter to know.
- 【Easy to read, accurate results】The user only needs to put one finger in the photoelectric sensor of the fingertip, suitable for sports/health enthusiasts-suitable for sports enthusiasts of mountaineering, skiing, cycling, or for measurement Anyone interested in SpO2 and pulse rate.
- 【Low power consumption】 It needs to be equipped with 2AAA batteries (not included in the package). The oximeter will automatically turn off the power after 10 seconds of inactivity and can work continuously for more than 20 hours.
Does the job
There are many cheaper oneson themarket than this one but I felt that when it's a matter of health don't be a niggardly miser. So it's easy to use came quickly but I couldn't find anything to tell me what oxygen percentage was bad/normal/good etc I might have missed it but like a lot of this type of item the writing is so miniscule that it's almost impossible to read.
Use this to monitor my oxygen levels because of C.O.P.D. works well and easy to use
Really easy to use - pop your finger in and press the button
Such a handy little monitor. My Dad has lung problems and was in hospital all over Christmas and New Year with pneumonia. I bought one for him and one to keep at our house and it has proved really useful for doing a quick home check of blood oxygen levels and also heart rate. We tried it in comparison with the hospital equipment and the readings were consistent.
Buy on Amazon