Here is the ranking of the best products for the Mouse Killer category :
RLPSF135 Rentokil Fast Action Mouse Killer: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,1 with 2591 reviews
Roshield Pre-Baited Mouse Control Poison Box Kit - Advanced Single Feed Bait Mice Killer Bait Kit for Fast and Safe Infestation Control (Ready-to-use 5 Pack: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,2 with 2087 reviews
Ratkil Rat Poison (6 x25g) Rat Bait & Mouse Poison Grain - Strongest Maximum Strength Rodent Killer - Fast Acting: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,4 with 3533 reviews
RLPSF135 Rentokil Fast Action Mouse Killer, multic...
SaleBestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
RLPSF135 Rentokil Fast Action Mouse Killer, multicolored, 2 pieces
- Cased crates killing up to 100 mice
- No handling of bait required
- Kill mice within 24 hours
- child and pet-friendly
SAVE YOURSELF SOME MONEY!!! HOW TO USE THE TRAP AGAIN AND AGAIN EVEN IF MICKEY HAS DIED INSIDE
There are many reviewers here that have pointed out that they have had to throw away a unit because Mickey/Minnie died and was stuck inside. I would like to share with everyone how to get around this, It's so simple you'd probably say why u didn't think of it. Firstly when you take your fresh trap out the packet use a screwdriver and force it open (it's not to hard) you are aiming to brake the tab that locks it shut so it wont click shut again (now u can add a little peanut butter or nuttela to the bait). HERE'S THE DIFFICULT PART (JUST KIDDING) U JUST WRAP AN ELASTIC BAND OR TWO AROUND IT KEEPING IT CLOSED (JUST AS YOU BOUGHT IT). Now if Mickey/Minnie drops dead inside the trap all you need to do is unwrap take him out, bin him RE-WRAP and start the assassination again. So there you have it no more wasting traps and money.
Worked so fast!
I spotted a mouse in our home early Wednesday morning, straight away looked on Amazon for a trap of some sort. Ordered this, and thanks to prime was delivered Thursday. Put them out immediately, or upstairs, one where I’d seen the mouse hiding. Came down Saturday morning to a dead mouse just over a foot away for a trap. Will leave the traps out for the full 10 days in case it had friends/family! Will definitely re-order these if I have a problem again.
Super Fast and it Works!
Discovered a mouse problem in a semi outdoor area and called out the council who gave a slot in two days time... decided to buy this on Amazon and the results were impressive. Killed 3 mice that very same night I put the boxes out! Even the pest control chap from the council was surprised! Would definitely recommend it.
Buy on Amazon
Roshield Pre-Baited Mouse Control Poison Box Kit -...
SaleBestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
Roshield Pre-Baited Mouse Control Poison Box Kit - Advanced Single Feed Bait Mice Killer Bait Kit for Fast and Safe Infestation Control (Ready-to-use 5 Pack, Brodifacoum)
- PRE-BAITED POISON BOXES - Includes high strength poison mouse blocks pre-baited within safe and robust, and lockable tamper-resistant bait stations to prevent children, pets and other non-target animals from gaining access to the internal contents
- SINGLE FEED CONTROL - Proven method of control of house mice; rodent blocks contain brodifacoum, a high strength rodenticide with no resistance that quickly controls mice after consumption of the bait, often with only a small feed of the block
- EASY & SAFE PLACEMENT - Installing our bait stations are easy and require no previous experience; place safety boxes within areas of main activity such as under kitchen plinths, attic spaces or airing cupboards and mice will enter and consume the bait
- REFILLABLE & REUSABLE - Our box kit includes an access key for re-baiting boxes if necessary; our boxes have been designed to accommodate a wide range of rodenticide formulations and are available to purchase separately for any future infestations
- MADE IN THE UK - This kit includes poison blocks and tamper-resistant bait boxes that are manufactured in the UK; the block contents are sourced from British farmers, and our boxes are manufactured from plastic car dashboards and bumpers
3 days and the mice had gone!
I had a problem, first I thought it was just one mouse, quickly realised I had a tribe living in my walls. Purchased this kit, 5 bait traps, left by the hole in the wall and set a baby camera to watch. For 3 days I saw mouse after mouse enter the room and head straight for the bait, they appeared to like the flavour. The above went on for 3 days, constant visitors, and then on day 4 no mice at all. Left the stations out for another night, nothing, so appears to have done the trick. Great value, still have 2 stations that are unused. Would highly recommend!
Worked within 2 days
Mice were waking me up in the night, and getting worse This product arrived next day The mice immediately started to take the bait, inviting all of their friends too! I did need to refill as they started eating the box once it was empty 4 days later I have no mice It did upset me that they are wandering the dry stone walls dying in agony, but there were too many for humane traps and the ultrasound plug in seemed to make no difference whatsoever, especially as they were under my bed and the device was plugged into my bedroom wall!
Surprisingly does the job
Received my order yesterday 14.07.20 and was confused that how will it attract the mice because it looks too small and how will the mice fit into the box and nibble on the bait? Placed it outside during the night and in the morning noticed the mice actually going into the box. I was surprised that it attracted the mice and hopefully it will have an affect on the mice and we will not see any mice in our garden.
Buy on Amazon
Ratkil Rat Poison (6 x25g) Rat Bait & Mouse Poison...
Bestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
Ratkil Rat Poison (6 x25g) Rat Bait & Mouse Poison Grain - Strongest Maximum Strength Rodent Killer - Fast Acting, All Weather, Single Feed Bait Sachets
- Strongest rat poison & mouse poison available for amateur use - RatKil grain is the strongest strength amateur bait on the market... Each pack contains bait sachets that deliver a lethal dose in just a single feed. Buy the grain professionals will use giving you peace of mind and confidence that this product will work.
- Single feed poison bait - This listing contains 1 packet of 6x25g sachets (Brodifacoum 0.0025% w/w). Each sachet contains cereals which are highly attractive to Rodents. Only a single feed of Ratkil poison is needed to hit their lethal dose. A large rat or mouse infestation can be controlled effectively within a couple of days.
- Each packet contains enough to kill 40 rats / mice - Our pioneering single feed active technology is specifically designed to ensure users have the fastest, most lethal, rodent control bait on the UK market. RatKil grain poison is a highly palatable formulation that is ideal for use in sensitive areas such as kitchens, food preparation areas, gardens and other areas of high rodent activity.
- Easy to use - RatKil Rat and Mouse Killer will eradicate rats and mice both indoors and outdoor. No matter how big or small your infestation is, our poison grain will eradicate mice and rats in just a single feed. Our rat bait is ready to use and has been designed to work easily within a bait station.
- A brand you can trust - RatKil Rat And Mouse Killer grain is produced by one of Europe's largest family owned manufacturers of pest control products. Customer Satisfaction is very important. That's why as a company, we are committed to providing you the highest quality products available.
When the bait is ingested the corn gluten swells inside the rat’s stomach and prevents the rat’s body from absorbing water. The salt aids in the process. The rat will die from dehydration in three to four days.
Its you against the Rat!
I have found over the last few months that rather than rave about one type of bait, treat bait and traps as part of an arsenal against them. Rats are clever, they have preferences, they are cautious.Yes a type of bait may deal with an infestation but I am increasingly finding that by offering a choice of different types, rats may take small amounts of each rather than eat a small amount of just one thing.I found grain like these to be opened up and eaten more than bait blocks I purchased but it is not just what you buy it is also where and how you place it. I direct baited this in a 3" gap between the shed they have dug under and the side fence (as advised by pest controller who was only allowed to put bait down in bait boxes) I put a cctv camera in the gap and watched (Ratcam). One rat eat all six packets over as many days but was still around for a long time after ( this was a huge rat) and although you may think you are fighting one or two as soon as you get rid of them ones you haven't seen before suddenly appear. Don't be afraid to use different types of rat killer,I only bought a few sachets of these but need to get more.The rats have a bigger food budget than I do lately. I found rat traps to be no good( much too small for mine), they even dug around them without setting them off . I will try 'paste' types next and keep going in the hope eventually the Rat problem will go.
Excellent killed 6 mice the 7th was killed with a piece of wood. I had them in the loft cavity wall cooker bed duvet airing cupboard on and off for 15 years a damn nuisance
Buy on Amazon