Here is the ranking of the best products for the Mouse And Keyboard Set category :
Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Set Wired LED Backlight Keyboard & Mouse Combo for PS4 Xbox One PC Rainbow Gaming Keyboard(UK Layout) 51M3: this is the best product, scored an average review of 4,6 with 979 reviews
Combrite Wireless Keyboard And Mouse Set: This is the cheapest product, the average review is 4,0 with 771 reviews
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Set: This is the best value for money, with an average user review of 4,5 with 47 reviews
Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Set Wired LED Backlight ...
Buy on Amazon
Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Set Wired LED Backlight Keyboard & Mouse Combo for PS4 Xbox One PC Rainbow Gaming Keyboard(UK Layout) 51M3
- 【Rainbow LED Backlit】：There are 4 backlight modes for your options(weak /bright/breathing/off).You can also adjust the brightness and breathing speed of the backlit according to your preference.
- 【Various RGB Light Modes with Adjustable Brightness】:Lighting effect is the default colorful breathing backlight,The Gaming Mouse Support DPI four-speed adjustment, 1200DPI-1600DPI-2400DPI-3200DPI.Professional game photoelectric engine, accurate positioning without frame dropping
- 【Quickly reaction】:This Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo was precision-engineered to feel great even after hours of use. Mouse very sensitive to touch ,easy to hold and colour is shining when is on and perfect side buttons which give an advantage to gaming. Keys are sensitive and nice to press , You will feel pleasant with gaming and typing.
- 【Ergonomics button design】:In built 12 multimedia keys,100% anti-ghosting with 24 key rollover, your perfect choice for different games.
- 【Wide Compatibility】:Compatible Win2000, Win XP, Win ME, Vista, Win7, Win8, Android, Linux, Mac system et.(Suitable for Xbox/PS4 with USB port).USB plug and play, no driver installation
Good weight on the mouse and a satisfying feel to the keys.
My pound shop pink mouse and batter supermarket keyboard have really been holing me back on my 3D design hobby so it was time for an upgrade. After looking at a few sets both here and in the shops I decided on this one for a good balance between features and price, with 3D designing I noticed that I could really do fine movements when lining up model parts, this is where the DPI adjustment buttons on the mouse come in really handy, I can adjust for the fine movements then back for normal use without having to mess with the mouse settings in Windows. The mouse lights up different colours while setting DPI to show which setting you changes to, helps take the guess work out of it. I've never used a mechanic keyboard so I can't really say how the "mechanical feel" of this keyboard compares, the keys do have a nice amount of firmness to them, much better than the chance of accidental keypresses compared to the el cheapo supermarket thing I was using. The rainbow light pattern is fixed, you can't make it all one colour but, you can turn them off, set them dim or full brightness. The PC is in the living room so this has been used with a USB extension and a hub so I can sit back on the sofa, the illuminated keys help me see the letters when the main light is off, using an extension mean that they keyboard and the mouse have gone flying off the sofa onto the laminate floor a few time when the kid run through and does not see the cable, thankfully there has been no damage so it should stand up the rage smashes of a kid that's just lost an online game.
Great product, my son uses it for his PS4. Had it a few months with no issues and looks great in the dark!
Great soft feel key keyboard and mouse set
I bought this keyboard to replace the one I have at work as I spend the majority of my day in front of the computer and my old keyboard is getting a bit worn out. The keyboard and mouse arrived in a basic but nicely presented box and the items inside were wrapped in thin foam. I took the keyboard and the mouse out and connected them to my PC in work and they were instantly recognised and started to work straight away without any additional drivers with all the lights illuminating. The feel of the keys for this keyboard is quite soft which in turn makes it quiet which is handy for an office environment but might not be everyone’s cup of tea, especially if you want the mechanical keyboard feel. I like it though. The keys themselves do not have printed characters on them so when the keyboard is not lit up you can’t really see them clearly. That would only happen when the computer is powered off though so not really a problem. Once lit up, the characters are much easier to see although not quite as clear as normally printed keys. The more above the keyboard you are the clearer the characters are. The flip side of this however is that the light up characters is very cool and looks amazing. There are a number of shortcut keys on the keyboard such as a home button, a search button and a calculator button. Each of these keys works great with no setup required and no additional software. The mouse is also very good and feels nice in your hand. The lights on the mouse scroll through automatically unlike the keyboard which is static. On the mouse you have a forward and back key along with 2 buttons to adjust the DPI sensitivity which works great. Overall I’m very impressed with this keyboard and mouse set and would recommend it to any gamers or any typists who want a nice soft feel keyboard
Buy on Amazon
Combrite Wireless Keyboard And Mouse Set, Ergonomi...
Buy on Amazon
Combrite Wireless Keyboard And Mouse Set, Ergonomic 2.4Ghz Cordless, Slim Multi-Media Shortcut Keyboard, Comfort Wireless Optical Mouse Adjustable DPI, English UK Layout (KM200W)
- Full-size UK Keyboard with Windows shortcut keys, high precision optical mouse with adjustable DPI
- UK layout professional keyboard with numeric pad, Spill proof, anti-slip rubber feet and adjustable height
- High Precision optical mouse with 3-button and scroll wheel, 1000/1600 DPI adjustable, suitable for different working/gaming requirements
- Totally Plug And Play no drivers needed for any OS: Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7/8/10, MAC (multimedia keys do not work on Mac OS), Android, Linux, and more
- Slim Ergonomic design, suitable for left hand and right hand. 2x AAA battery for mouse, 1x AAA battery for keyboard. (Note: Batteries are not included)
Needed a new wireless keyboard, this is great value and you get a wireless mouse with it as well.
Great without breaking the bank
Does the job perfectly without breaking the bank. We've no issues with the either the keyboard or mouse. I use it for my desktop and laptop, the usb receiver is recognised instantly when switching between the two.
AWESOME PIECE OF KIT NICE AND EASY TO INSTALL WORKS BRILLIANT
A good product for light use
I purchased this item as an add on to my existing PC setup, so I can lie on the couch and play PC games. So far I've only used it on steam for some light gaming, and it holds up very well for the price. Pros: Good value for money The keyboard has built in buttons for adjusting volume The mouse is responsive Cons: The keyboard is very lightweight The mouse is a tiny bit smaller than a regular sized mouse
Buy on Amazon
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Set, Full Size Wireles...
Best Value for Money
Buy on Amazon
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Set, Full Size Wireless Keyboard Ergonomic Design & Quiet USB Cordless Mouse Combo UK Layout, 12 Multimedia Shortcuts for Windows Computer PC Laptop Desktop ,Black
- 【Fashionable Desktop】：Stylish Full-size Wireless Keyboard with special curved streamline makes your desktop unique and elegant. Full-size (105 keys) design including a numeric keypad,the truly UK Layout all perfect meet your using habit. (The mouse is on the other side of the box, and the usb receiver is in its battery compartment.)
- 【Say No to Tiredness and Finger Tingling】：The chiclet keycaps design of this comfortable USB Keyboard offers a smooth and responsive typing experience whether you are at the office or at home and reduces wrong typing to some extent.
- 【Enjoy Wireless Convenient & Freedom】：One tiny receiver connects with both your keyboard and mouse by only using one USB port, Plug and Play, no other driver or option needed. 2.4G wireless technology is adopted to provide more stable connectivity and up to 10m effective wireless range.
- 【Multiple Humanization Design】 ：The wireless mouse delivers 3-level of DPI (800/1200/1600) to cater for your different needs in sensitivity. 12 multimedia shortcuts provide great convenience on both entertainment and work (Note: this function is not compatible with Mac OS). Anti-splash keycaps prevent accidental water-splash issue with its special design for easy cleaning.
- 【Auto Sleeping Mode】： Both the keyboard and the mouse have their own switch to turn on/off, thus saving unnecessary battery consumption. If there is no operation after 10 minutes, the combo will turn into sleep mode automatically to save energy. The wireless keyboard is powered by 1 AAA battery, the wireless mouse is powered by 2 AAA batteries (batteries are not included).
It goes to sleep when not in use.
A wireless key board & mouse, uses AAA batteries, and it sleeps when not in use, extending battery life. Keyboard takes two, mouse, one, I think. You obviously need a free USB port on your device. But they work very well, and no wires, other than that, exactly what you would expect from a Keyboard & mouse. Should be good for anything, but obviously, if you use it for gaming, you're going to use more battery power. These DO NOT light up like similar ones advertised. But do work just fine.
Bought this to accompany my laptop and it’s really nice to use. Just plug in and it’s ready really easy
I bought this to replace a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse and so far have been very happy with it, it was a smidgen under £15 with a voucher. The keys are quiet, not tappy like my Logitech ones.... or just about every other office keyboard I have used. The keys are plastic, not rubber and seem to have a solid build. Both the keyboard and mouse put themselves into sleep mode after a period of inactivity, negating the need to switch them off. The mouse has a DPI button just above the scroll wheel where you can change the DPI setting (sensitivity) between 3 settings. Of course you can still do this in the windows menu to. The mouse is of a flatter design and seems pretty good for MS office stuff. There is one con to this, to wake the mouse from sleep you need to press a button. My old Logitech would just need a movement. The only other potential problem I see is batteries. The keyboard takes 1 AAA my old keyboard took 2 AA's (bigger batteries). With this in mind, you might need to change batteries here and there. That said my knowledge of batteries is pretty basic so it might last you a year. I know my Logitech with the bigger batteries was still going strong after two years.... So who knows!
Buy on Amazon