Here is the ranking of the best products for the Microwave Oven Kenwood category :
Russell Hobbs RHM2076B 20 Litre 800 W Black Digital Solo Microwave with 5 Power Levels: it is the most purchased, scored an average review of 4,7 with 10063 reviews
Panasonic NN-ST45KWBPQ Microwave Oven: silver medal for this product, the average review is 4,7 with 430 reviews
Vytronix VY-C900M 900W Digital Microwave Oven | Freestanding Microwave with 5 Power Levels: third position for this product, with an average user review of 4,6 with 919 reviews
Russell Hobbs RHM2076B 20 Litre 800 W Black Digita...
BESTSELLER NO. 1
Buy on Amazon
Russell Hobbs RHM2076B 20 Litre 800 W Black Digital Solo Microwave with 5 Power Levels, Automatic Defrost, 8 Auto Cook Menus, Clock & Timer, Easy Clean Black Microwave
- MIRRORED FINISH - The Russell Hobbs RHM2076B features a sleek black body and contemporary mirror door finish
- EASY CLEAN – With a wipeable painted interior and removable glass turntable which is dishwasher safe, it’s super easy to keep clean
- SPECIAL FEATURES - Additional features include pre-programmed auto cook menus such as pizza, fish and popcorn, allowing you to cook at the push of a button
- 800W POWER - This attractive appliance is simple and easy to use with 800 watts of microwave power, providing you quick and convenient cooking in your home
- LARGE CAPACITY – 20L capacity to comfortably fit a standard dinner plate. The glass turntable is removable for easy cleaning, and is also dishwasher safe
So pleased we bought this - really easy to use and ...
So pleased we bought this - really easy to use and looks so sleek. For all those trying to work out whether a microwave steriliser for baby bottles will fit inside - the 25.5cm turntable will fit a 27cm width microwave steriliser kit! I couldn't find this information anywhere online.
Great item, easy to clean when you know how 🙂
Looks great and a quality item. Learnt early on that to wipe all the inevitable marks and finger prints off it - just use a damp cloth and buff with a tea towel. Cleaning products leave smears
This is our second Russell Hobbs we have ordered for office use, so used frequently. Our previous was only replaced after some rust set in under the glas plate area after a few years. The microwave was still working however without issues. Delivered speedily and easy to use.
Buy on Amazon
Panasonic NN-ST45KWBPQ Microwave Oven, 32 Litres, ...
BESTSELLER NO. 2
Buy on Amazon
Panasonic NN-ST45KWBPQ Microwave Oven, 32 Litres, 1000W, Turntable, Easy Operation LCD, Touch Control Panel, 21 Auto Programs with Junior Menu (Puree & Porridge) LED Interior bulb, White
- The smart Genius Sensor ensures excellent cooking and reheating results for every meal. An advanced sensor detects the amount of vapour released from your food and automatically calculates the perfect cooking time and power that is required
- The convenient pre-programmed Junior Menu makes it easy to conjure up delicious meals for little ones. With three automatic programmes for vegetable puree, fruit puree and porridge ensuring that even picky eaters enjoy healthy delights
- The new way of cooking. Maintains perfect power control to ensure your meals are cooked gently and evenly retaining essential nutrients and vitamins. The smart Inverter technology saves time and energy and guarantees your food is cooked faster
- The new minimalistic design is perfect for any kitchen and encases a large 32L interior providing more usable space for larger dishes
- With a wide variety of 25 auto programmes available to choose the right cooking method for you, your daily routine becomes fairly simple without you having to work out times needed making for effortless cooking
Good microwave but made in China
Nice looking microwave, much lighter than our old defunct machine. It is spacious and easy to keep clean. The controls are clear and straightforward . Instructions helpful. More expensive than many but I am hoping that the Panasonic reputation holds up and makes it worthwhile. Disappointed to find that it was made in China
1000w microwave with huge capacity.
I'm happy with this. Please make sure you have room though- it's huge. Really big and it needs some clearance for the vents ect. I had to drag this more forward on my worktop than my old one as it made the plug area warm, my old one didn't reach the plug. Just something to consider. It's very light though. Much lighter than my old 20l one. It's 1000w so it's cooks quickly. My favourite feature is the 'sensor reheat'. It analyses the amount of steam to perfectly reheat/cook without you adding times or weights. I also like the strangely named 'chaos defrost' - I defrosted mince without it cooking on the outer edges. Of course it also functions like a traditional microwave too and it's easy to manually add the time. (Press power, add time, press start). Very happy with it. The booklet provided shows you how all the features work and there's some recipes as well.
Annoying Quick 30 secs feature
Overall the microwave does its job. Like most of these things it has many options for meals etc etc that are too complex to use without reading the manual. The one feature I use a lot is the Quick 30 secs feature - for maybe warming a cup of coffee. Put the coffee in the microwave. Press Quick 30 and Start. At the end of the 30 seconds it stops, open door. Can't see the coffee cup! It's right at the back - the Quick 30 seconds does x revolutions and a half. Every time. And it's a big microwave. From my height I can't see the mug at the back. A few times I've done this and been distracted. Later, put a meal in. Cooked it. Discovered that the previous mug was still there, at the back, un-noticed. Why do that extra half revolution for the quick 30 seconds? Obviously not really thought about or user tested.
This is the only make&model I would repeat buy
I,ve purchased this make and model for the 3rd time, we have 3 homes and I keep going back to buy the same one, because its simply the best in choosing the simplicity of using it, the quality of the microwave is sturdy and easy to clean it looks nice in brilliant white and keeps it brightness as it gets older. It cooks quickly as reheats food super fast. I can't fault it
Buy on Amazon
Vytronix VY-C900M 900W Digital Microwave Oven | Fr...
BESTSELLER NO. 3
Buy on Amazon
Vytronix VY-C900M 900W Digital Microwave Oven | Freestanding Microwave with 5 Power Levels, Clock & Timer Function | Silver with Mirrored Front, 25 Litre Capacity
- NO-NONSENSE MICROWAVE: Discover simple, no-frills microwaving at the touch of a button with the VY-C900M digital microwave oven. With a stylish silver design, mirrored front finish and simple-to-use controls, it’s perfect for adding a touch of class to any home or office kitchen
- COOKING CONVENIENCE: From quickly reheating last night’s leftover pizza to fully defrosting and cooking frozen meat and fish, this powerful microwave allows you to set up 3 cooking stages as part of one cycle with the multi-stage cooking function. It also has an optional child safety lock setting to keep little hands from getting burnt
- AUTO DEFROST: With a 1400W input/900W output, this solo microwave has 5 power levels so you can tailor your cooking experience. Whether it’s defrosting meat, poultry or seafood, the defrosting time and power level are adjusted automatically once the weight is programmed. The rotating turntable ensures your food is evenly cooked
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: Running low on worktop space on your kitchen counter? This Vytronix microwave has a slim exterior of only 28 x 48 x 39 cm. Don’t be fooled by the outside, it still has plenty of space for cooking up a storm with its 25 litre capacity. It’s also freestanding so no installation is required. Comes with a 0.5m power cord
- POWERFULLY SIMPLE: We like to keep it simple. How? By creating home appliances that get the job done, brilliantly. No frills, no gimmicks and no features you’ll never use. We can’t do your cooking for you, but we can certainly make it easier
Needed this microwave quickly and in current times it didnt take long to arrive. Peal sticky film off front control panel before you think its marked ! Looks great and better than photo's of it. Very happy. As not named brand it could be a bit cheaper.
Easy to to use modern design microwave.
Not the most expensive but by far the best I've had. Looks great in the kitchen ideal size and with a function for everything. Very good,definitely will recommend !!!
nice & powerful
Never heared about the brand - thought give it a chance. Works perfectly for me (I only use the microwave function). Fits well in the kitchen and leaves plenty of space above. The top get's warm when in use - so maybe don't place your favourit easter chocolate bunny on it.
Buy on Amazon