Here is the ranking of the best products for the Microwave Oven Combo category :
Tower KOC9C5TT Dual Heater Combo Oven with Microwave/Grill Functions: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,4 with 137 reviews
Toshiba 950 W 25 Litre Microwave Oven with Upgraded Easy Clean Enamel Cavity: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,6 with 4586 reviews
Panasonic PA0056 NN-CT56JBBPQ Slimline Combination Microwave Oven: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,5 with 75 reviews
Tower KOC9C5TT Dual Heater Combo Oven with Microwa...
Bestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
Tower KOC9C5TT Dual Heater Combo Oven with Microwave/Grill Functions, Self-Clean, Eco Mode, 900W, 28 Litre, Stainless Steel
- 3-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: All-in-one combination appliance saves time and energy, letting you cook using microwave, convection oven and grill functions
- LARGE CAPACITY: Family-sized microwave features 28 L capacity with tall height for use of the grill function, including a wide 325 mm glass turntable
- ECO MODE: ZerON standby setting reduces energy consumption when the appliance is not in use to save on running costs
- HONEYCOMB CAVITY: Honeycomb-shaped interior is specially designed to provide even heat distribution to cook food evenly with better-tasting results
- STEAM CLEANING: This setting uses a cup of water to create steam in the interior, removing stains and mess for a convenient clean-up
Love it except for cakes!
Was tricky to register for 2 year warranty and needed a couple of emails as originally only offered one year. Makes fantastic Yorkshire’s, usual microwave functions and failed miserably as an oven for cakes. Cooked on outside and liquid in the middle and I never have a cake failure! Nice looking, easy to clean. Mostly happy just sad about cakes.
I am disabled and could not use oven or hob, this is a brilliant oven and cooks well and easy for me
Good instruction booklet makes this easy to use
I rarely use a grill in one of these as I prefer my George Foreman but George does not work well if there is a bone. Most used are the microwave and convection oven both of which are quickly mastered once the instructions are read thoroughly. This is a 900 watt beast so plenty of heat whatever you are cooking. I detest the soggy uncooked skin you get in a KFC . With this you can turn the skin on a bone-in chicken breast into a delicacy. I cook the breast bone-up for 15 minutes at 190, take it out of the oven, turn it and pour half a cap of dark rum over it then cook for 30 minutes at 210. Wow. My only reservation is that the booklet does not suggest food for each setting. The one that people are hesitant about using is the microwave/convection combination cook. If you convection cook a joint of beef you may cremate the outside but leave the centre bloody. Use the combi and the convection cooks the outside and the microwave cooks the inside so you get a more even cook in less time. Please remember to keep metal objects out of the oven if the microwave is in use either alone or in combi.
Buy on Amazon
Toshiba 950 W 25 Litre Microwave Oven with Upgrade...
Bestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
Toshiba 950 W 25 Litre Microwave Oven with Upgraded Easy Clean Enamel Cavity, Position Memory Turntable, Convection 2250 W & Crispy Grill 1150 W - Black - MW2-AC25TF(BK), Amazon Exclusive
- Versatile Combination Cooking Combines microwave and oven functions you can defrost reheat grill and roast in one appliance Spending only the money of a microwave you can own a powerful microwave and a grill with professional convection function
- Easy-clean Ceramic Enamel Cavity Compared to traditional grey painted cavity it's not only easier to clean but scratch resistant with 99 9% accredited rate
- Product Specs External dimension (W*D*H) 513*513*310mm Internal dimension (W*D*H) 328*346*226mm Turntable 315mm position memory turntable 1 Year Manufacturer
- Amazon Exclusive
Toshiba Microwave Oven 950w
This is a powerful microwave. I was in awe of it because it seemed too complicated to use but after reading the excellent Instructions manual I soon got to grips with this 21st Century model. The food cooks without drying meat or fish and the Auto settings are a dream come true. Vegetables cooked this way remain succulent and tasty. So easy to clean and there is no need to fear the steam that is emitted after use. Its probably what keeps the food moist. I leave the door open for a while for the steam to clear. It's a very powerful microwave so follow the instructions to the letter. I would recommend having scales to weigh the food on the Auto settings. Guessing the weight will result in scortched food! I learned that lesson the hard way from experience.
Bigger than expected
We needed a new microwave and didn't want to spend a fortune on an all dancing all singing model. This one fits the bill. Reasonably priced, easy enough controls. Wish I'd paid more attention to overall dimensions as it's quite a bit chunkier than the old one; but that's probably my fault for not being more attentive. I might also have chosen a different colour than black but it's a microwave not an oil painting and it lives in the kitchen! So yes, does the job nicely.
Best grill I have owned
I bought this using black Friday for someone but then I kept it for me inside, it has a grill inside, which I didn't know. I buy croissant now and then, I use the oven feature which allows me to grill and use the microwave to heat it up. I was confused on how to use the microwave has it doesn't have many buttons. But then I saw the sticker on top which helps. This is a great microwave which has 2 in 1 feature. I use it a lot. Also when heating beverages the beverage node return the cup to the point where I placed it so it allowed me to grab it without looking for the cup handle.
Buy on Amazon
Panasonic PA0056 NN-CT56JBBPQ Slimline Combination...
Bestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
Panasonic PA0056 NN-CT56JBBPQ Slimline Combination Microwave Oven, Black, 18/10 Steel
- The slimline Panasonic nn-ct56jbbpq is a 3-in-1 combination microwave Oven, ideal for family size cooking. Complete with Panasonic microwave Inverter technology, power is distributed with better precision so that food cooks faster and more evenly, while retaining its vital nutrients, flavours and healthy vitamins.
- With plenty of cooking options, This model features a 1300W quartz grill with three power levels, as well as a 100-220°C fan assisted convection oven, making it a versatile kitchen accessory. Six microwave power levels feature alongside a huge choice of 29 auto-programmes, that can be selected via the touch control panel.
- Complete with a round glass tray turntable, round wire rack and round enamel tray, It is designed with a child lock setting to protect little fingers from harm and give you extra piece of mind at home.
Seems fine so far.
Seems fine so far.I’ve only had it a week and I haven’t used the convection or grill. Parts yet . The instructions seem fairly straight forward.I feel requests for ratings are asked for way to soon after purchase as I haven’t had it long enough to give an honest rating hence the 4 stars.
Top performing Panasonic NN-CT56JBBPQ thanks to Which? test and review.
I bought this model after reading the very favourable Which? report on Best Buy microwaves. Which awarded the oven 81% as the highest scoring one on test. I managed to pay £167.99 as quoted by Which, through Amazon Marketplace. Unfortunately it's now gone up to £209. Having chosen a multi purpose oven: Convection/Grill/Microwave I found for the first time in my life actually using the Convection and grill facilities as it is an easy to use appliance. I am fully in agreement with Which? about this being a first class oven which is fast, 1000W, easy to use and cooks beautifully. I normally don't hold much with Amazon reviews as there are so many fake ones so I relied on Which? and you can always refer to them to confirm that this is a genuine review. Well pleased. Shame about the price hike for other buyers.
Great heating choices.
I would say it is most likely top of the range. Great drop down menus giving plenty of options for cooking and re-heating temps. Perfect for family with young children' menu temp. choice as well. I am a senior citizen and hate new technology however with patience I am sure I will get a little more adventurous with this microwave.
Buy on Amazon