Here is the ranking of the best products for the Meat Grinder Sausage Maker category :
Geepas Electric Meat Grinder – Stainless Steel Meat Mincer & Sausage Stuffer: it is the most purchased, scored an average review of 5,0 with 2 reviews
Hanchen Manual Meat Grinder Mincer Sausage Stuffer Machine 8s/12 All Stainless Steel Household Multi-Function Enema Sausage Stuffing Machine 8s: silver medal for this product, the average review is 4,6 with 94 reviews
Duronic Electric Meat Grinder and Mincer MG301 | Burger: third position for this product, with an average user review of 4,4 with 428 reviews
Geepas Electric Meat Grinder – Stainless Steel M...
BESTSELLER NO. 1
Buy on Amazon
Geepas Electric Meat Grinder – Stainless Steel Meat Mincer & Sausage Stuffer, Food Grinding Mincing Machine with Kibbe Attachment – 3 Different Cutting Plates, Reverse Function, Plastic Housing Red
- POWERFUL 1400W COPPER MOTOR: 1400W Copper Motor lets you grind generous portions of meats in a short amount of time, Easy to operate with an On/Off Switch and also easy to clean and store.
- MULTI-FUNCTION, EASY TO OPERATE: Electric Meat Grinder for making stuffing and filling. Meat mincer with 3 different cutting accessories for coarse, medium, fine grinds of meat. Removable square aluminium meat tray holds a generous amount of meat to simplify processing, Full set of accessories mincer disks x 3(3MM, 5MM, 7MM), sausage maker, kibbe maker attachments, food pusher is included to meet your needs.
- REVERSE FUNCTION, EASY TO CLEAN: In case of jamming switch off the appliance by pressing the ON/0/R switch to "R" position. Meat will be rotating in the opposite direction, and the head will get empty. DO NOT clean these parts in the dishwasher, it can be washed by hand ONLY.
- 3 METAL CUTTING PLATES - Ideal for creating many different textures to your end product with its fine, medium and coarse cutting blades. When not in use these can be easily stored away in the handy compartment built in on the top of the mincer.
- SAUSAGE MAKING ATTACHMENTS, 2 YEARS WARRANTY - Comes with sausage making adapter ideal for making chipolatas and breakfast sausage. Also included is a kibbe attachment with food pusher.
Buy on Amazon
Hanchen Manual Meat Grinder Mincer Sausage Stuffer...
BESTSELLER NO. 2
Buy on Amazon
Hanchen Manual Meat Grinder Mincer Sausage Stuffer Machine 8s/12 All Stainless Steel Household Multi-Function Enema Sausage Stuffing Machine 8s
- ★1.Applicable : to grind meat, beef, chicken rack, garlic, peppers, mushrooms and so on；to stuff sausage.
- ★2. The fuselage, front cover and handle screws are made of 304 stainless steel casting, reliable quality, durable, drop-resistant, no rust, surface mirror treatment; no noise, Safety;
- ★3. Arc-shaped inlet, minced the meat into 2 cm block before grind it ; auger 304 stainless steel screw shaft to avoid ground meat slippery and improve efficiency; stainless steel transmission shaft polishing, lengthen 5 threads.
- ★4. Transmission shaft 3cr13 stainless steel forging; 3cr13 stainless steel round knife cross knife, wipe and keep it dry after use, long-term preservation of the proposed application of edible oil preservation.
- ★5.Fixed suction tips: Hold down the top of the meat grinder with your left hand and pull the suction switch with your right hand.
I think this mincer has done Chinese manufacturing proud. I have burned my fingers a few times with items developed fully in China but I think this time the gamble might have paid off. I was looking for a quality stainless steel hand operated mincer but information is almost non-existent on the few models available (e.g. is the manual Tre Spade really made in Italy as claimed by some sellers?) I've only used this mincer once, but I wanted to write this while my first impressions were still fresh. I'll update this review if I experience any problems in future. Unfortunately, I've never used another mincer before so I'm not sure if what I experienced was normal: it takes a bit of elbow grease to operate and wanted to move where clamped on the worktop. Furthermore, grizzle seems to be a problem and collected around the blade. Is this normal for "workhorse" mincers as well e.g. Porkert? Anyway, I'm convinced as claimed that this mincer is manufactured fully from stainless steel (all parts are magnetic, but mostly not as strong as "normal" carbon steel, so it is not "normal" carbon steel and certainly not (nonmagnetic) aluminium). I've caught out sellers before where any shiny metal is sold as "stainless" but for this mincer the claim is true. It really does look like in the pictures: very well manufactured and finished. The outsides are mirror polished and the insides have a brushed/courser finish which I believe is a functional requirement (i.e. some friction between the metal parts and the meat to avoid slippage). Even the sausage attachment is beautifully made from stainless (that it is listed as "enema" is a bit disconcerting but I guess that is Chinaenglish for you). The blade and two "holey-plates" are apparently from a different (harder) stainless (3Cr13) and they are also superbly well finished. They appear to be of standard dimensions so spares from other manufacturers might fit (referring to the blade and plates specifically). I can see no reason why this mincer should not continue to work very well for a long time, but like said I'll update this review as necessary. Here are a few observations after first use: •Clamp/mount thinner gauge than on a #10 Porkert; •Handle seems slightly less substantial than Porkert; •Gap between auger and body slightly more than on Porkert; •I modified auger (grinding) to look like Porkert, but this was probably unnecessary; •I drilled two holes in feet to allow mounting with screws (in reality it tends to move when operated and it is awkward to properly clamp firmly with the factory arrangement); •I glued the rubber parts on because one came off (easily) and I nearly lost it; •Grizzle doesn't work too well, it clogs up around the blade; •Large or elongated blocks of meat get bruised between the auger and the body: cut meat as small as possible (2cm cubed?);
Brilliant piece of kit
What can I say does exactly what it says it grinds meat to perfection. Very sturdy, very well made and yes I know there are cheaper products out there but don't be fooled you do get what you pay for. Makes fantastic sausages.
So many hand grinders on Amazon have terrible reviews. I bought this one to replace by Grandmother's enamelled cast iron one which unfortunately rusted badly due to a pipe leak. This stainless steel grinder IS stainless steel for all metal parts. It is finished well with all surfaces in contact with food being free of rough seams or loose metal particles. Screw threads on the grinder plate retaining ring were a little rough but have been suitably fixed by a stiff nylon brush. Metal files etc. were not needed. It works very well and both grinding plates and knife were reasonably sharp. Surprisingly, the suction base actually works and I've not needed to use the C clamp. I expect it to last for a very long time!
Buy on Amazon
Duronic Electric Meat Grinder and Mincer MG301 | B...
BESTSELLER NO. 3
Buy on Amazon
Duronic Electric Meat Grinder and Mincer MG301 | Burger, Sausage, Mince and Kibbe Maker | Powerful Motor: 3000W Max | SILVER | 7 Attachments Included to Grind a Variety of Poultry, Meat & Vegetables
- CREATE DELICIOUSLY FRESH MINCE MEAT AT HOME: Create delicious recipes just the way you like it by adding ingredients that you like to create your own unique combination of minced meats. Homemade mince has a better flavour, texture and you are able to control how much fat goes in. The MG301 is designed to be easy to use and clean so making homemade sausage, burger patties or kibbes will not be a chore.
- PREPARES MEAT WITHOUT ANY HASSLE - Creating your own lamb or beef burger, mince, sausages or Kibbe has never been easier thanks to the Duronic MG301. This powerful and easy to use mincer will ensure that you can create perfect mince for every cooking occasion. The fine, medium and course mincing discs let you mince all cuts of meat in a matter of minutes. The sausage attachments allow you to make 3 different size of sausage, and the kibbe attachment makes perfect kibbes every time.
- POWERFUL GRINDING MOTOR - The Duronic MG301 sausage maker comes with a powerful rated 1200W motor which achieves maximum wattage of 3000W so you can easily turn your red or white meat into fresh mincemeat. It will power through all cuts of meat using the fine, medium or course mincing discs to create the consistency you want to achieve. The MG301 is so easy to use, featuring large easy-to-use buttons, including a reverse button for clearing meat if it gets stuck along the way.
- ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED: This mincing machine comes with a meat pusher, 3x mincer disks, 3x sausage makers, and a kibbe maker attachment. This model also features a hopper plate which enables the machine to be pre-loaded before and during grinding. The silver finish and stainless-steel parts give the unit a contemporary look that will look great in any kitchen.
- FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS: Reverse button to help clear any blockages. Seven attachments included. Colour: silver. Material: Stainless-steel parts. Power: 1200W (3000W maximum capability). Fitted with a BS British Standard 3-pin Plug. Please note: some parts of this machine are dishwasher safe, and other parts are not. See product images (left) for more information on this. This model is for home/domestic use only and is not suitable for commercial use.
A phenomenal mincer at a great price! Recommended by the professionals.
This is a fantastic mincer. It comes in a stylish package, ready to set up in a couple of minutes. I am using this machine for various applications, mincing beef and veal for burgers, making sausages, and kibbe. The unit itself is exactly as described, is robust and easily put together. I have used the same butcher for the last twenty years, and recently settled on mincing my own meat for various dishes. I showed the mincer to my butcher, who was extremely impressed with the 3000W motor, and the main components of the mincer. He told me that I had made a very wise choice when purchasing this machine, as it is solid enough to do anything I require of it, and will easily produce great results and last a long long time. It could not be simpler to set up. It is a joy to use. The motor purrs and the meat flows through easily and comes out perfectly ground. In my first grind, I used a coarse grinding plate, and ran through 5 kilos of chuck, 2 kilos of which was still partially frozen, but I did not notice any difference in the grind time of the raw and the partially frozen chuck. What a joy to see freshly ground beef sitting on my counter top, ready to be shaped into burgers and frozen down. I prepared a meal of freshly made cheeseburgers using my first grind, and everyone remarked on the tenderness of the beef. Ordinarily when making burgers that are thick using store bought ground beef, the burgers can come out quite tough and rubbery. These were tender and moist burgers, the best kind! So to sum up, it is a fantastic machine, it looks great, it assembles and disassembles easily and quickly, it is easy to clean, it looks great in the kitchen, and most importantly, it is powerful enough to handle anything you might want ground or turned into a sausage. Enjoy it when you buy one yourself, and happy grinding!!
A powerful machine.
The Duronic MG301 is a powerful, solid machine and minces beautifully. The machine was easy to set up and easy to clean using a bottle brush. I trimmed most of the fat/sinew off the pork loins to prevent any snags/blockages, and minced 1kg. at a time, giving the machine a rest as recommended and only using the pusher occassionally. I minced a total of 4kg. of meat, using the smallest grind plate, then bagged it up in smaller quantities for the freezer. Great for meatballs, meatloaf and burgers, at least I know what goes into my mince now. In shop-bought mince I have seen bits of ventricle and all manner of bits! Have not used the sausage of kibbe attachments yet. The machine fits in a low cupboard as it's quite heavy, but it is 10cm shorter than some machines, so not as awkward to handle. Have only used it once, but hope it serves us for many years. I would recommend this machine as it does the job well and is worth the expenditure.
Having bought Durionc MG 301 mincer and as a retired master butcher I still enjoy making my own mince/ sausages etc, I bought a 25lb chuck roll and minced it twice once through coarse plate then once through the fine plate it just powered through without missing a beat. Next job using the recipe I was given in1964 as an apprentice is making a batch of 5lb large and 5lb chipolata sausage . Kind regards Vernon.
Arrived today, I bought it because I'm changing my dog over to a raw diet. I thought this would be good because I'd read the reviews and it far exceeded my expectations. Four chickens and 2 packs of drumsticks done in a few minutes. I'm really happy with it and looking forward to doing the next lot.
Buy on Amazon