Here is the ranking of the best products for the Leather Sofa Restorer category :
Renapur Leather Balsam: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,6 with 9154 reviews
Furniture Clinic Leather Recolouring Balm - Leather Color Restorer for Furniture: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,3 with 5259 reviews
Leather Balsam Conditioner and Restorer - RIHARD 260 ml Smooth Cream Treatment and Restoration of All New and Old Leather: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,5 with 1299 reviews
Renapur Leather Balsam, Natural Balm, Conditioner ...
SaleBestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
Renapur Leather Balsam, Natural Balm, Conditioner and Restorer (200 ml + Applicator Sponge) — Protector for Leather Sofas, Furniture, Shoes, Bags, Car Seats, Saddlery & Tack (Original)
- PREMIUM LEATHER CONDITIONER: Each order comes with 1 x 200 ml tub of Renapur Leather Balsam PLUS one applicator sponge. Since 1994, 1.5 million pots of Renapur Leather Balsam have been sold in the UK. We have a loyal customer base because, as our customers tell us, "It does what it says on the tin." Renapur is also the product of choice for many manufacturers of luxury leather goods around the world.
- FANTASTIC VALUE: A 200ml pot can treat over 500 pairs of shoes, 50 leather jackets or saddles, or up to 20 leather sofas. You need to use so little that Renapur will keep going long after other brands have run out. It won't dry out and has a shelf life of 20 years. Easy to use, this natural leather treatment renews and preserves smooth and semi-aniline leathers. Restores old or worn leather, and can be used on all smooth leathers, including waxed leather, lambskin, sheepskin, cowhide, etc.
- NATURAL & NON-MESSY: All ingredients are cosmetic-grade. Our refurbishing formula is safe for humans and animals. Renapur leather care is made with all-natural waxes and oils, such as beeswax, carnauba wax, jojoba oil, and avocado oil. This leather treatment is absorbed into the leather and won't transfer off onto clothing.
- VERSATILE MOISTURISER FOR LEATHER: Ideal for restoring and waterproofing leather shoes, boots, jackets, clothing, equestrian saddles and tack, motorcycle leathers, leather furniture and upholstery, car interiors, car seats, handbags, and antique leather.
- EASY TO USE ON ANY LEATHER COLOUR: Colour neutral, Renapur can be used on all colours. Use included applicator sponge for easy application. Choose unscented, lavender, or sandalwood. Non-sticky, non-greasy and non-messy leather restoration.
After one application my sofa looks the same as the day I bought it! The photos show the results.
Smells lovely and makes sofa good as new
i very rarely write product reviews but this deserves it. Admittedly I bought this as an all purpose cleaner and protector and the cleaning side of it wasn’t overly effective. I have a 6 year old cream leather corner sofa and 3 young kids. As you can imagine, my kids (7,1 and 3 months) constantly have sticky fingers and don’t mind where they put them! Two years ago, I paid someone over £100 to come and clean and condition my sofa and I wish I hadn’t as after buying this product, I realise how easy it would have been to do myself! I tried to clean the sofa with this product but the dirt and grime didn’t shift at all. I made up a water and white vinegar solution (half and half) and that did the job. Then I used this product afterwards to condition and protect. It smells amazing and my sofa shines like the day it was delivered! The balsam doesn’t take long to soak in either so after half an hour or so, the sofa was back to its full use. The pot isn’t huge so storage will be no problem. It’ll last forever as well as you only use a tiny amount of product. It says on the pot that it’ll last for 20 years with the lid on and 5 years with the lid off so this really is a good investment. Don’t hesitate, just buy! You won’t regret it.
Have used Renapur for over 20 Years - And are still buying it! - Is there any better review/recommendation than that.
This has protected my motorcycle leather clothing, gloves, boots and casual shoes/trainers for over 20 Years now and my beloved dainese 2 piece leathers are still perfectly serviceable in spite of being over 25 years old. I purchased my first tub of Renapur at a motorcycle show in the mid 1990’s where it was demonstrated on my mates leathers which were supposed to be white but had not been cleaned let alone treated in many years, yet following a simple rub with Renapur they came up like new. The instructions are spot on and the fact you only use very little each time makes the product superb value for money. (I appear to have only used a 200ml pot every 4 years or so keeping 3 sets of leathers, and loads of shoes, boots and gloves in good order). The most impressive thing Renapur has done for me is keep a pair of Alpinestars Enduro boots going for over 15 Years in spite of regular soakings and occasional periods of being forgotten about for weeks in a sealed boot bag!!! Not only does the Renapur work it’s magic on the leather itself it appears to help keep stitching in good order as well. Oh and it also appears to do a good job on ladies fashion footwear as well as when I cannot find the tub it will inevitably be found lurking in the vicinity of the girlfriends shoe collection.
Buy on Amazon
Furniture Clinic Leather Recolouring Balm - Leathe...
Bestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
Furniture Clinic Leather Recolouring Balm - Leather Color Restorer for Furniture, Leather Color Repair for Faded & Scratched Sofas, Cars, Shoes and Clothing - 21 Colors for Leather Upholstery (Dark Brown)
- FOR ABSORBENT LEATHER ONLY: With this product we recommend you test the ability of your furniture to absorb liquid prior to purchasing. To complete this test, apply a small drop of water onto an intact section of your leather, and see if the water soaks in.
- LEATHER COLOR RESTORER: Furniture Clinic’s Leather Recolouring Balm renovates the colour and aspect of all absorbent leather items both old and new. The balm works great as a leather color restorer for furniture that has been exposed to sunlight or direct heat; as a leather scratch repair for colouring cat scratches; and as a leather color repair to recolor dried out and faded areas. The Leather Re-Colouring Balm absorbs into your leather and will not rub off onto clothes.
- LEATHER COUCHES, CAR SEATS & CLOTHING: The Leather Recoloring Balm is a versatile product that can be used to repair leather color on leather couches and other leather products. From scratched car seats to faded purses, the balm has many use cases and can be used as a leather repair kit alternative. Our customers use the product to restore color to their faded sofas, to fix small cat scratches, to liven up their antique car seats and to cover minor peeling on their leather jackets!
- EASILY MATCH YOUR LEATHER COLOUR: With 21 Colour choices, we make it easy to select the appropriate colour for your leather item. The 21 colour options can be used for even more shades of colours. We can’t tell you exactly what colour you should select (due to differences in monitor colours, image lighting, etc.) but if for some reason you choose incorrectly, simply order a more appropriate colour and we’ll refund your first purchase.
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEED: Our experts are here if you have questions before purchasing and if after purchasing you’re not satisfied with the results (we expect you will be), we offer a money back guarantee. We know our product works wonderfully when used correctly.
I purchased this product to refurbish two old sofas which had seen better days. The sofas had faded in the sun and were looking tired and worn although structurally sound. I was really impressed with the results as you can see from the before and after pictures. As another reviewer has said you do need to follow the preparation and aftercare instructions suggested by the manufacturer. I cleaned the sofa with the leather cleaner and applied two coats of conditioner afterwards. There is a video on You Tube showing you how to do this. Both these items are available as part of the same range and there was enough product to restore my two and three seater sofas. You also need to make sure that you have the type of leather which is absorbent, you can test this be putting some water on and seeing if it soaks in. It’s been two weeks and the sofas still looks really good, I would say there has been slight fading although I don’t think this is the major issue implied by other reviews - perhaps they didn’t prepare as instructed? I was going to dispose of these sofa but I’m so glad I didn’t as for a bit of hard work and small cost outlay I have saved myself from buying two new sofas.
Leather sofa repair
Sceptical at first with all this type of product but was pleasantly surprised. Scratches on seat cushions of sofa either from dog or fittings on clothing. Two good coats later and marks invisible unless you knew to look for them. No colour bleed onto clothing and lasting colour. Good product.
Completely renovated couch that had lost a lot of original colour.
Rarely write reviews but this product is amazing! Think the pictures demonstrate how good it is.
Buy on Amazon
Leather Balsam Conditioner and Restorer - RIHARD 2...
Bestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
Leather Balsam Conditioner and Restorer - RIHARD 260 ml Smooth Cream Treatment and Restoration of All New and Old Leather, Perfect for Aniline Leather Sofas and etc
- Conditions and nourishes your new and old leather, leaving products more brighter and beautiful
- Restores and moisturizes leather furniture, shoes, boots, bags, car seats, saddle, jackets, hiking boots, motorcycle leather. All smooth leather polish. Provides light waterproofing.
- Leather Balsam is transparent and neutral in colour. Suitable for all colours. Do not use on suede or nubuck.
- Contains natural ingredients including natural Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Lanolin. Non-toxic formula - does not contain any silicone or other chemical components. Balsam is enriched with Honey scent.
- 260ml Leather Balsam
Easy to apply, with impressive results.
Very impressed with this stuff: I had several pairs of boots and shoes that were in the "too scruffy to wear but too good to throw out" category, including a pair of Dr Martens. Brushed them to remove dust etc, removed laces and applied the conditioner being sure to cover the stitching and the welt. Left them overnight: shoes/boots like new! I just used a plain duster to apply the product, I thought I was being quite generous with it but it goes a long way, four pairs of shoes/boots has barely dented the jar! The conditioner has a feint smell, sort of beeswax/polish, but is barely noticeable. As it happens, all the items I tried it on were various shades of brown, possibly they ended up a shade darker, or maybe that was their original colour, it is difficult to tell: certainly I didn't notice any substantial colour change. Considering it's effect and how little you need to use, this conditioner works out as good value for money. Recommended, 5 stars.
Tried this after reading the reviews. Very easy to apply and I couldn't believe the results the sofas look like new! Totally revived slight sheen and scuffs from dogs claws not so noticeable.Would recommend this product.
Why didn’t I use this years ago
Wow, thought what I have I got to lose..... looking for new settees, I thought I would try..... OMG Completely changed my worn out settees , back to looking like new , even made myself new cushions ( all in lock down) go on, you won’t believe the difference
Buy on Amazon