Here is the ranking of the best products for the Laminator category :
A4 Laminator: this is the best product, scored an average review of 4,8 with 39 reviews
Bonsaii A4 Laminator: This is the cheapest product, the average review is 4,5 with 1851 reviews
Rexel Style A4 home and office laminator: This is the best value for money, with an average user review of 4,6 with 2146 reviews
A4 Laminator, Thermal Laminator Machines Kit with ...
Buy on Amazon
A4 Laminator, Thermal Laminator Machines Kit with 20 Laminating Pouches A4 A5/Corner Rounder/Paper Trimmer/Puncher/ABS Jam Release,6 in 1 Lamination for School, Home, Offices
- 【Bundle with Full Accessories】: Includes 1 thermal A4 laminator machine, 1 paper trimmer, 1 puncher, 1 corner rounder, 20 laminating pouches, and 2 file holders (A4) for everyday use, user manual. It provides you with one-stop purchase, which is very suitable for home, office or school; the size of 20 pouches is 10x A4 (Letter size): 9”x11.5”, 5x A5 (Photo size): 6”x8.5”, 5x A6 (Business card size): 2.6”x3.8”. Raycial laminator is very compact, light, and portable.
- 【Fast Preheat, Fast Laminate】: The two hot roller system design ensures the efficiency and smoothness of the lamination.The quick 3-mins warm-up and amazing speed of 300mm/min can improve your work efficiency and avoid wrinkles, blistering, and curling, which creates a faster, smoother, quieter working condition.
- 【Paper Jam Release Button】: Effortlessly smooths laminating process without paper jam issues.Switch off, keep pressing the ABS button and pull out the pouch in seconds. When the document is placed in an off-center position, a paper jam will occur. The ABS anti-jam button resolves paper jam issues effectively.
- 【2 Temperature Settings】: For wrinkle- and bubble-free laminating result, smart heating system provides 2 accurate temperature selections according to the laminate pouches thickness (80/3mil or 125mic/5mil) you placed into. Please use self-adhesive pouches (included) when using 3 Mil mode and it is great for some special old pictures and documents. Both laminating systems needs the pre-heat technology.
- 【6in1 Advanced Highlights Lamination】: Laminator/Paper Trimmer/Puncher in one;Temperature settings;Auto shutdown to prevent overheating; Compact and Light, suitable for chic room; designed to protect and preserve versatile documents with 230mm max entry width, work with 150mic (2x 75mic) to 250mic (2x125mic) pouches, and great for photos, postcards, letters, legal documents, menu, painting, business card laminating.
Buy on Amazon
Bonsaii A4 Laminator, Thermal and Cold Laminating ...
Buy on Amazon
Bonsaii A4 Laminator, Thermal and Cold Laminating Machine with 3-min Quick Warm-up, Max 230mm (A4 Size) for Documents, Photos and Cards,Jam-Release Switch,White(L407-A)
- FAST WARM-UP:Hot mode only needs 3 minutes to preheat, and there are hot lamination and cold lamination methods.They are very suitable for various types of laminated bags.The lamination speed can reach 250mm / min.Can be used for a long time without wrinkles, softening or bubbles.
- LAMINATE WITHOUT WORRIES:ABS levers are specifically designed to prevent paper jams.When you insert the wrong document or the pouch is accidentally jammed, just turn off the machine and pull out the paper, you can quickly process it.
- LAMINATING THICKNESS:80-125microns (3-5mils) lamination thickness.The maximum lamination thickness can reach 0.5mm. Suitable for most common brand A4 hot laminating bags,adopting professional 2 roller system.
- LAMINATING WIDTH:The entrance width of this laminating machine is 230mm / 9 inches (A4 size), which is very suitable for laminating precious photos, important documents, work permits, menus, artworks, etc and DIY helps to preserve frequently-handled documents and precious photos.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY:Our products have a one-year warranty. We have a professional after-sales team to help solve all your problems.
BONSAI THERMAL LAMINATOR.
I am a crafter. This machine is great for hot foiling your cards. Not used for laminating as yet. I also use the art deco foils purchased from Amazon. Must say both are great products. Many thanks to Amazon for their next day delivery. Great service. Val Brown.
This machine is excellent for foiling!
I bought this laminator in June this year specifically for foiling as my old laminator wasn't cutting it and I didn't want to spend out on a Minc machine unless I had to. Have to say it was a great punt! Today I am doing the happy dance because I have temporarily mislaid my one laminating pouch and so I tried a very intricate laser print inside a folded piece of 80gsm A4 copy paper as I was in a rush to test my greeting for my landscape cards. It worked a dream! I'd been doing my greetings for my portrait cards using the pouch and they were all perfect. But using printer paper as the carrier with those tiny snowflake designs, I really didn't hold up much hope at all but was overjoyed at the result! INFO FOR UK FOILERS: I am using the SamsungExpress M2026 to print on lovely smooth 160gsm colour copy paper. After using the print then cut feature on my Cricut Maker I cut the iCraft Deco foil to fit the piece and this time ran it through this lovely little laminator tucked inside a folded sheet of 80gsm copy paper. My biggest advice to foilers is to DUST! I dusted the carrier sheet and then dusted the print and the reverse of the foil with an E-cloth. I had this wonderful laminator on its higher setting of 125Mic and 5 mins after the green light came on I fed my project through and there is not a spec of uncovered black print to be seen! (The E and star at the right top are just reflections) The money I saved went to buying the Maker on a deal to replace my original Explore 🙂 I am VERY happy. Thank you Bonsaii.
Ignore the light
It worked. However in this case do not follow the instructions. Hot and Dangerous. The red (power) light came on as it was supposed to. I waited for the red light to go off and the green light to come on, and I waited, I checked again that I had followed all the instructions and I waited. 20 minuets later, red light dimmed occasionally but did not go out; the green light never came on. Close examination of the lights as the red light occasionally flickered and came back on - I noticed the green light (dim) - if it was not a reflection from the brilliant red light (still on) after 30 minutes viewed from above could be described as on? With the laminator starting to crackle (with heat?) a final sentence stating - 'will reheat in 3 minutes'. So I tried it any way. It worked. Do not follow the instructions!
Buy on Amazon
Rexel Style A4 home and office laminator, White, 2...
Best Value for Money
Buy on Amazon
Rexel Style A4 home and office laminator, White, 2104511 White A4
- Elegant and compact design, ideal for home use, heating in just 4 minutes and easy to store when not in use
- Perfect for your laminating needs, including photos, notices, temporary signs and menus
- Laminates ID to A4 size with pouches up to 125 microns in thickness
- Release lever for removing or realigning jammed pouches
- Cold setting for self adhesive cold seal pouches, 1 year warranty
Good vfm but beware description of thickness of pouches! Colour options are different models.
I bought the Style (white option) A3 size laminator as I now have and use an A3 printer. The laminator is easy to use despite the minimalist user guide which just shows a series of pictures with no instructions. You plug it in, switch it on and move the switch on the front to the left for cold lamination pouches and to the right for hot lamination pouches (they're different things). The green light comes on immediately for cold lamination and after about 4mins for hot lamination. Once you've positioned the article you want to laminate in the pouch and the green light is on, feed the pouch, closed end first, into the laminator aligning it to the left of the slot (although this doesn't seem to matter too much if you don't get quite right). The laminator will draw the pouch through and drop it out at the end. The spring loaded lever at the back of the laminator is only for freeing jammed pouches should that occur in which case you hold the lever against the tension of the spring and pull the pouch out from the front. Now for the tricky bit ! The laminator box states that it will handle 75-125microns but doesn't state whether that is per laminate (i.e. top or bottom sheet) or per pouch (both sheets). This is important as some pouch manufacturers quote the thickness as per laminate and some per pouch so one offering at 125 can be much thicker than another at 150 because the first was per laminate and therefore a total of 250 per pouch and the other was for the total pouch ! Have you lost the will to live yet ? I have contacted Rexel Customer Support online and they got back to me within minutes (well done Rexel !!) and they have confirmed that their figures refer to the thickness of the entire pouch. Now all you have to do is negotiate the minefield of pouch manufacturer's description of their products. Be aware that some here on Amazon describe their offering as 125 microns but when you look at the image of the packaging it shows 125x2 - in other words each laminate is 125microns and the total pouch is 250microns. I've knocked one star off of "Easy to use" as the user guide is so minimalist as I've said above but once you've worked out what it all means it's very simple to use and good value for money.
So good for the price!
I bought this to laminate some cards I had printed out. It’s pretty small so easy to store but perfect for laminating documents up to A4 size. It takes around 4 minutes to warm up so I would recommend switching it on first then printing and inserting your documents into the pouches while you wait. There are no instructions in the box but it’s pretty simple: switch on, wait for it to warm up and insert the pouch. The rollers start as soon as you switch it on. Perfect for the home office!
Rexel is a respected brand in the field of office stationary, so I expected great things of this. At first I was disappointed - the laminated cards I made didn't seal well, and had to be put through twice. I soon discovered that it takes longer to heat up than our old laminator, which had stopped working. And that once you allow it to heat up it works perfectly. So my advice - if you are doing something other than a straightforward laminated sheet, give it a few extra minutes to warm up, and you will get perfect results. Great price, and quite small as well, so doesn't take up much room, if space is an issue.
Buy on Amazon