Here is the ranking of the best products for the Knee Brace With Hinge category :
Mcdavid Unisex's Dual Disk Hinges Knee Brace: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,3 with 1950 reviews
Sportout Knee Support Brace: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 3,8 with 10 reviews
Shock Doctor Ultra Knee Support with Bilateral Hinges: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,3 with 1186 reviews
Mcdavid Unisex's Dual Disk Hinges Knee Brace, Blac...
Bestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
Mcdavid Unisex's Dual Disk Hinges Knee Brace, Black, Large
- LATEX-FREE NEOPRENE PROVIDES THERMAL COMPRESSION ==> This will ensure a good blood flow and keeps the muscles warm during your activity or sports activity.
- NO GEARS: EACH SIDEARM IS INDEPENDENTLY ARTICULATED WITH CUSHIONED HYPEREXTENSION STOPS ==> Perfect for activities or sports with a high risk for hyperextension like Skiing, Running and Basketball
- ENGINEERED TOP AND BOTTOM STRAPS ASSURE PERSONALIZED FIT ==> Fitting left and right and adjustable, this knee support can be used by men as well as women.
- OPEN 360° PADDED BUTTRESS ISOLATES AND SUPPORTS THE PATELLA ==> Extra patella support provides pain relief during your activities, especially helpfull in Running, Volleyball, Basketball and Skiing. Exterior layer of nylon fabric for durability
- PERFORATED BACK PANEL PROVIDES HEAT AND MOISTURE MANAGEMENT AND ALL-AROUND COMFORT ==> The back of the knee is more sensitive, this extra comfort will give you a pleasant feeling.
Good for knee injuries
Used this after a bad skiing accident where I fractured my tibia and tore numerous ligaments, once I was out of a solid brace. Used it for exercising and it kept the knee nice and stable. I have now taken out the hinges as I no longer need them so use it just as a sleeve.
Brilliant brace that gets a little smelly
Bought this for an old ACL injury. I've been doing 60 hours a week of warehouse work for 3 months now and this brace was a life saver when it comes to giving me much needed support. It's very well made and has a medical level quality. Takes the weight off and keeps my knee in alignment. A little tight at first but gets more comfortable over use. Unfortunately it's not very breathable and really causes and soaks up sweat, so needs regular hand washing due to the horrible smell that develops. I'd recommend it to someone needing the best support. I'm thinking of buying another one for changing between washes.
Good quality heavy duty knee brace
I have injured my medial collateral ligament from skiing. Nowadays my knee gives way every now and then and I end up pulling the ligament. Recently I have also injured the lateral ligament.I have been looking for a knee support or brace with metal reinforcement to provide stability and support when I am doing light activities or to wear whenever I pulled the ligament. After using it on and off for 2 weeks, I give this product 5 star. The fit is perfect (I have measured the knee -14.5 inches and selected size M based on the instruction),since this is elasticated it is probably good to have the brace very tight at the beginning as it will loosen up over time. I have not washed it yet so I cannot comment on that matter. I have not tried playing sports with this brace yet.The brace is comfortable enough to be worn many hours although it is not advisable to wear it more than a few hours at a time. It is bulky so it is not easy to squat while wearing this and it is also not possible to wear it underneath the jeans unfortunately. I am happy with the product so far. Delivery was quick.
Buy on Amazon
Sportout Knee Support Brace,Removable Aluminum Hin...
Bestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
Sportout Knee Support Brace,Removable Aluminum Hinges Knee Brace Perfect for Meniscus Tear, ACL, Strains,Knee Pain,Arthritis,Men & Women (L)
- ALUMINUM SUPPORT HINGES FOR LATERAL STABILITY: Our premium hinged knee brace is equipped with aluminum stabilizers on each side of the brace for maximum knee support and comfort. It helps to stabilize, relieve immediate pain, and reduce stress on your knees.
- INJURY SUPPORT: Our knee support is made of compression material provides 360 degree all-around support to injured ligaments, tendons, joints, and muscles. ACL, MCL and patella support for strains, sprains, instability and patellar tracking.
- OPEN PATELLA DESIGN WITH EVA SHOCK ABSORPTION : Knee brace’s open patella design relieves pressure off your kneecap and make sure your patella (Kneecap) is aligned with the rest of the joint. It is highly recommended for post-surgery recovery or preventing injuries from sports.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAPS & SUPERIOR COMFORT: Easily adjust the knee support brace with the strong hook and loop straps. These straps hold your knee brace well so that they don't shift. Made with premium neoprene, nylon, polyester materials, Sportout knee support is lightweight and breathable so you can have all-day support and get the long-lasting relief.
- AFTER SALE SERVICE: If there is any problem with the product, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Works straight out of the package, it’s unbelievable how good!
Wow I cannot believe what a difference the knee brace support has made l can walk without limping, because of Covid 19 my knee replacement was cancelled and I have been taking maximum pain killers and liquid morphine. And since l started to wear the knee brace100% improvement in mobility.
Best knee brace I've purchased.
This arrived in the nick if time, as by 10am this morning, my right knee had given way 3 times already. I have a full collection of knee braces, as i have suffered from Osteoarthritis in my joints since i was 13 and have lost the count of surgeries I have had on my knees, culminating in a TLKR when I was just 42..my knee collapsed with no warning.. So, move on 7 years, and now my right knee is reaching the same stage..by the afternoon, my knee is a balloon and this is the problem i have had with previous knee braces, they compressed too much, causing more swelling and pain. This knee brace is very substantial and bigger than any i have purchased before, but the support it is offering, was immediate.. Very happy with this brace, and pottering around the garden, in this glorious lockdown weather, I feel secure, stable and no sweating.. Highly recommended abd hope it sees me through to getting my next knee replacement when this Covid pandemic is finally over. Take care and stay well people ❤️
After suffering a sprained knee with an effusion, my wife was in considerable pain. Rest, elevation and a tubigrip support helped somewhat but after fitting the knee brace she had less pain and was able to walk more comfortably. The joint felt much more stable so she felt confident with movement. Good product.
Buy on Amazon
Shock Doctor Ultra Knee Support with Bilateral Hin...
SaleBestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
Shock Doctor Ultra Knee Support with Bilateral Hinges, Black, 33cm - 35.6cm
- Dual hinge and stays for maximum support and protection
- Patent pending X-Fit straps for security and comfort
- N-TexTM for moisture wicking and therapeutic warmth and healing
- WARNING: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek professional medical advice for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Maximum support for minor/moderate sprains/strains/instabilities during active recovery. Soft tissue support, joint alignment, therapeutic warmth/blood flow
Perfect for post-op recovery.
I received the shock doctor knee brace in perfect condition - in packaging and promptly. 10/10. I had a knee operation in April 2018. I had a meniscus tear that ruptured some fluid sack between my knee bones on the outer side (for months i thought it was related to my IT band) and needed an operation. My surgeon performed key hole surgery and removed 20% of damaged cartilage. He told me I'd be on my feet running 10km runs in 6 weeks. I booked more work (I was working in the private security field) and got there limping at best. For all intents and purposes I could walk just fine, but any impact felt like a sharp sensitive pain - and immobilized me for a day or two with extreme swelling. 4/10 to my surgeon. I took a gamble buying this and just finished my 2nd week running - zero swelling, zero pain. I think anyone who has had similar problems should really buy this. 10/10
Amazing purchase - thoroughly recommend
This product has been amazing for the numerous times that I have used it. I have had reconstructive ACL (hamstring tendon repair) and was recommended this by my surgeon. Although more expensive than many on the market, it is worth it! Within weeks I was using it to do simple walks and found that the increased support made me much more confident on my feet. I will do another review once I am able to run! The only thing I would say is that initially I ordered a M, but had to replace with a L. My knee circumference is in the M bracket, but my quads are a too big for that size (former competitive rugby player and cyclist) so bear that in mind. I managed to change to the bigger size no problem. It's comfortable, even after hours of use, and simple to wash.
This is probably the best knee brace i've ever used. 1St the fit is just perfect. I'm only 5'5 but with large calf and quad. Most comfortable and supportive brace. Wore it to work for 8hrs with no sore or itching. Wonderfully piece of kit. Thanks a million
Buy on Amazon