Here is the ranking of the best products for the Kettle Variable Temperature category :
Haden Dorchester Digital Variable Temperature Kettle With Wood Effect Finish: this is the best product, scored an average review of 4,6 with 70 reviews
Drew&Cole RediKettle: This is the best value for money, the average review is 4,0 with 860 reviews
Haden Dorchester Digital Variable Temperature Kett...
Buy on Amazon
Haden Dorchester Digital Variable Temperature Kettle With Wood Effect Finish, Fast Boil, 3000W, 1.7Litre, Matt Grey CD47
- STYLISH SIMPLICITY » Pretty and practical, what’s not to love? The conveniently cordless kettle has a BPA free lightweight stainless-steel body and 360° swivel base. Its modern design and digital temperature control make this kettle both easy to use and easy on the eye
- BRITISH INSPIRED » Since 1958, Haden have been the pioneers of coloured kettles, inspired by the British countryside. Whichever vibrant colour you choose, our Dorchester kettles are made to last with the quality that you have trusted for generations
- FUNCTIONALLY ELEGANT » This electric kettle brings a note of elegance and sophistication to any kitchen. The 1.7 litre kettle features a water level gauge, LCD display and temperature control as well as a light indicator during boiling. The water temperature can be set between 40 to 100 degrees. Inspired by traditional British homes, Haden brings warmth and charm to a morning essential with faux bois wooden effect details, clean curves, and stainless steel accents
- ENERGY EFFICIENT » The clear water window has markers indicating the water level in the kettle with a temperature gauge, so you only use what you need. It also features a removable filter to prevent limescale build up. Additional filter included
- COMPLETE YOUR KITCHEN » Haden’s Dorchester collection has also a matching toaster and microwave. Complete your kitchen with these countertop beauties which are an inspired addition to any home
love this kettle
I like the look of this kettle. It's not too noisy and boils quickly. It pours well. We are enjoying the variable temperature settings and the 'keep warm' option. The handle and base have a fake wood appearance which is OK but not as good quality as it looks in the picture. Overall I am very pleased.
Looks good, easy and quick to use, but wobbles?
After my last kettle broke I decided that I wanted a kettle that had a variable temperature setting as I mainly drink coffee. Going through hundreds of products on Amazon I settled on the Haden Dorchester. The good: Easy to use, to heat just press the start button. It remembers what you last used, and if you want to change just press up or down. Many other kettles had reviews where at least three buttons were needed to start. To heat 2 cups of water to 90° only takes 50 seconds, 1.7ltr to 100° is 4 minutes. Comes with two filters. Not too noisy. The display is clear and shows the current temperature, so you know how close it is to finishing. It also stays on afterwards so you can see if the water needs reheating. Several reviews comment that the backlight is bright (it is) and that the display remains whilst plugged in. The backlight does turn off though after a short while of inactivity. I've not measured the standby usage, but it's just a temperature sensor and an lcd display which I doubt uses much at all. Looks good in my kitchen. The OK: The lid doesn't pop open like most other kettles I've had. You have to remove it completely to fill. The bad: The kettle I have doesn't sit firmly on the base, if you boil water to 100° and the kettle isn't full it starts to shake, not so much that I think it'll spill or hurt anyone, but more than I'd expect.
Overall good kettle though a little pricey
I don’t usually write reviews but this is an easy one of pros and cons PROS Nice design, looks good. Low noise. Quick boil. Easy to use. I like that the controls are in the handle and not on a big bulky base. Light weight. Has a keep warm function. Let’s you know the temp of the water even as it cools. It’s British CONS Every time you take the lid off to refill you get water spill out. The condensation gathers in the lid. I just now fill it through the spout. The water level isn’t easy to see as it gets condensation too, especially if you want just one or 2 cups. It makes a beep to tell you it’s boiled but you can hardly hear it and it lasts for 2 seconds. So bit of a waste of time having it. The light display stays on all the time, which isn’t very energy efficient. Be nice if it went off and you pressed any of the buttons to light it back up. I turn it off at the plug when I’m out or over night. Overall very happy with this kettle, my highest annoyance is the water gathering in the lid and not being able to see the level.
Beautiful, stylish, well made, easy to use
Loved the design and colour. All metal (apart from handle) so bpa free naturally. Display is quite pleasent, easy to locate and not hard on eyes that was also one of the reasons I went for it. Noise levels are acceptable. It’s not that loud considering it’s a big kettle. Temperature is in 5 degrees of increment. I found 40deg adequate for drinking warm water. Many tea’s taste well when water is just at right temperature so it does make a difference. In many steel made temperature controlled kettles I noticed water level indicator was missing so was happy to see Haiden accommodated water gauge in all steel kettle well. Overall happy with efficiency, colour, elegant display, well made, metal lid, wooden like finish base plus decent warranty on this kettle.
Buy on Amazon
Drew&Cole RediKettle, Variable Temperature Kettle,...
Best Value for Money
Buy on Amazon
Drew&Cole RediKettle, Variable Temperature Kettle, Thermal, Digital, 1.7 Litre, Red 1.7 Litre Red
- Stop reboiling the kettle over and over. Heat Lock vacuum technology keeps your water drink-ready for up to four hours - without a keep warm button costing you money.
- When life gets in the way (No Suggestions) reheats rapidly with a quick Temperature Top-Up. Simply choose your reheat temperature and the water will be drink ready again in seconds, not minutes.
- Features five precise temperature settings so you can make your perfect drink every time. Reactive Temperature Indication LEDs will accurately show you the temperature of the water in your (No Suggestions) - even as it heats up.
- With the handy BONUS (No Suggestions) Perfect Serve Guide you'll always know which (No Suggestions) temperature setting to use for a delicious drink.
- The patent-pending base's unique Cup Count display means you always know exactly how many drinks you have left in your (No Suggestions). The intelligent base also features Dual Capacity Boil Protection. The (No Suggestions) base will tell you if your (No Suggestions) is under or over-filled and won't let you boil. So your kettle will never dry-boil or spit boiling water again.
This is such an energy efficient kettle! We've really noticed a difference in the amount of time we used to spend boiling and re-boiling the kettle, as the HeatLock technology means the water now stays hot for approx. 4 hours. I also love the little cup counter which cuts back on wasting water and makes it quicker to boil (if you only need two cups for example). Finally, we have definitely noticed a difference in the taste as it boils to exactly 80 degrees, the optimum temperature for tea 🙂 Highly recommend if you're looking for an energy-friendly, clever kettle.
Not for the older person.
Works ok. Not any Good for a Person that is weak in the wrist. Have to tip it up vey high and is heavy. I do not recommend this kettle. Look for a lighter one.
Would highly recommend!
This kettle has been a complete game changer in our house and has really cut down on the time we used to spend waiting for the kettle to boil. Instead the kettle stays hot for ages so we don’t have to re-boil which will be helping with our energy bills! We love our coffee so to be able to drink it at the optimum temperature each time has really improved our brew. It’s a cool design which fits in with our modern kitchen and it’s become a real talking point for guests round the house. I’d recommend this to anyone looking for a new, energy efficient, intelligent kettle which stands out from the crowd.
Buy on Amazon