Here is the ranking of the best products for the Juicer Slow category :
Slow Juicer Masticating Juicer Machine: it is the most purchased
Juicer Machine: silver medal for this product
Philips Viva Cold Press Masticating Slow Juicer with X-Large Feed Tube: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,4 with 193 reviews
Slow Juicer Masticating Juicer Machine, Aicok Juic...
Bestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
Slow Juicer Masticating Juicer Machine, Aicok Juicers Whole Fruit and Vegetable with Dual-Stage Quiet Motor & Reverse Function, Cold Press Juicer Creates Fresh Healthy Vegetable and Fruit Juice
- ✔ Multi-Purpose - Extract various of vegetables and fruits, such as celery, ginger, wheatgrass, leafy greens, carrot, apples, oranges, etc. All these functions make the juice extractor a versatile machine that is worth investing in for a modern kitchen.
- ✔ Higher Nutrional Value - As a masticating juicer, the auger spins at 80 RPM that preserves the vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace minerals and nutrients from being destroyed as opposed to centrifugal juicers. Keep minimal Oxidation, low heat build-up, less foaming and no clogging.
- ✔ Higher Juicer Yield And Drier Pulp - Slow juicer is higher juice yield compared to centrifugal juicers by the auger squeezing and reverse function. You will be surprised with how the juices extracted using these juicer really taste, so delicious, rich, concentrated and flavorful.
- ✔ Convenient and Silent - Easy to assemble, operate, and clean, dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze. Runs quietly – less than 60 decibels. Heavy-duty and stable body that let you enjoying a quiet environment and heathly life when making juice.
- ✔ 2 Years Warranty - Juicer juice extractor using advanced technology, CE certification. Provide lifelong technical consultation and customer service ready to serve you within 24h.
Excellent masticating juicer 5 stars !
This is a fantastic juicer (masticating) I initially bought it to make celery juice, which I have to say does a brilliant job, it's easy to put together, easy to clean ( I have problems with my hands not working properly) . The pulp left over is almost dry which shows you how efficient it is at juicing! I have already recommended this to a few of my friends especially after watching the video
Amazing juicer even tho lowest priced
I was a bit nervous spending so much (which is alot for me)! But it’s the best money I have ever spent. It’s amazing literally love love love it. I bought it for the celery juice healing now i’m Juicing everything hooked
Mainly Celery juice but have done some Ginger
I use this juicer for my Morning Celery Juice cleanse, I managed to get a foreign body in the juicer and needed another filter, I contacted Aicok and they are sending me another juicer from their returns free of charge, they have been most gracious and have done everything in their power to keep my Juicer providing me with Juice. Customer service has been Outstanding!
Buy on Amazon
Juicer Machine, AICOK Slow Masticating Juicer with...
Bestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
Juicer Machine, AICOK Slow Masticating Juicer with Reverse Function, Cold Press Juicer with Upgrade Quiet Motor, Juice Jug and Brush for High Nutrient Juice, BPA Free
- Higher & Fresher Nutritive Juices - Slow juicer uses a low rpm motor which best retains the nutritional value of your fruits, veggies, and greens, and decreases the top froth. Less air is added during the juicing process also allows a longer shelf life before it needs to be consumed or stored.
- Higher & Purer Juice Yield - This slower, low rpm process extracts the more juice from vegetables and fruits than centrifugal juicers, especially leafy greens. Upgrade strong filter and worm can help you make higher and purer juice.
- Multipurpose - Masticating juicer can make various health foods for your family, especially for your baby. Like extracting gingers, celery, wheatgrass, carrots, apples, oranges, and other fibrous fruits and vegetables. A masticating juicer will give you more juice for your food itself.
- Silent & Easy to Use - Less than 60 decibels motor, and stable body, you can safely use it at any time and any place. Reverse function, the juice extractor can be used continuously and without clogging. The removable parts are available for dishwasher.
- Warranty - 2 years warranty; Provide lifelong technical consultant and 24 hours customer service; BPA free material, CE.
Excellent juicing capabilities and easy cleanup
This juicer has been amazing so far, I've put a lot of fruit and vegetables through it and it's slow but steady with no hassles and an easy clean up afterwards. In fact my only complaint would be that the brush that came with it had the bristles squashed in the package, but it still cleans fine so not enough of a problem to complain about. It handles Beetroot, Carrots, Fennel, Pineapple, and the obvious citrus fruits with ease. There is a little movement in the barrel with tougher items such as Beetroot or Carrot but nothing to be concerned about, plus it comes with a 2 year warranty. I would highly recommend this item.
Just Buy One
Did some research before going with a masticating juicer, I have to say its quiet and powerful, crushes everything you drop down the feed pipe. Great value for money, purchased to do the "super juice me" challenge, but I can see this machine becoming a part of our every day life, in fact I cant see myself living without one. So far it has been amazin, very easy to clean and assembled. Good yields too
Efficient juicer, easy to disassemble for cleaning.
Used once so far. Delicious juice. The glass in the photo was filled with 1 apple, 2 sticks of celery, a handful of spinach and about an inch of ginger. The food had to be chopped up first, but then went in smoothly. It did get a bit stuck when I put in a slightly larger piece, but a bit of jiggling got it moving fine. Overall, the juicing process seems very efficient. You could probably put a glass underneath to catch the juice, instead of the box provided, but it would need to be a short glass as there's not enough height for the glasses that I use (which is fine, it just means that you have to wash the box). The box that catches the juice could easily take a much larger quantity so you could make a larger batch for several people in one go. The solids are ejected in neat pellets so they are easy to dispose of. Moving parts come apart easily for cleaning. My only complaint is that it is not specified whether these parts are dishwasher safe. They look like they are. EDIT: The parts have gone through the dishwasher okay.
Buy on Amazon
Philips Viva Cold Press Masticating Slow Juicer wi...
SaleBestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
Philips Viva Cold Press Masticating Slow Juicer with X-Large Feed Tube, Drip Stop, Quick Clean and Recipe Booklet – Black/Silver – HR1889/71
- Save time and start juicing faster with wide mouth 70mm feeding tube
- Masticating technology release nutritional goodness from fruits, vegetables with up to 80% extraction. Cord length:1.05 m
- Wide mouth 70mm - XL feeding tube
- With drip stop to keep countertops clean
- A healthy App for inspiring delicious juice recipes
just great, not to fast as one review stated which ...
Wow, just great, not to fast as one review stated which concerned my, it really does a great job especially on leafy greens. My tip is to still chop items and add the items in a mix a bit of one ingredient, then another and so on, so it blends everything. Very easy to clean, top tip is to clean straight away before you drink, its so much easier, over the sink flush it through. My only regret is that I took so long buying one, my biggest pleasure is the price I paid, what a bargain.
This has juiced everything that I've thrown at it from soft and hard fruits to pineapple, kale, celery and carrots. It's pretty quiet and very easy to take apart to clean (just 4 juicer parts + two containers for pulp and the juice itself). I'm really pleased with it, it's great value for money. It's quite narrow and deep, so fits really well on the worksurface in my kitchen. I can't think of anything that I don't like about it. Tips - put herbs like mint or parsley in with the fruit/veg - don't put them in on their own - they're too fine to go through. If you're doing a batch of juicing and you use kale rinse all the parts before juicing anything else - it lingers!!! Have fun making up your own juices x
Quiet and powerful but squeeze a bit more juice out.
I bought this to replace an Aicock juicer that I was happy with until the end snapped off while I was using it. Overall I'm happy with the Philips so far. It's motor is nice and quiet and it doesn't sound too strained when you bung kale through it. The juice jug is nice and big (1 litre) but is odd to pour from; there's no handle, you just grab it and pour the juice from the corner. The first time I tried this I though "Well, this is going everywhere" and did the pour over the sink. Frankly I was wrong, I poured a litre of juice from the jug into a bottle without wasting a drop. A surprisingly good design. It's also easy to clean mainly because the mesh part doesn't seem to have pulp rammed into it. A rinse under the tap and a quick once over with a brush does the job. Certainly easier to clean than the Aicock. Niggles... Yes the neck is nice and wide but it's topped off with a hinged contraption that I think is a waste of time. The Aicock had a little tray fitted to the top so you could pour your chopped kale onto it and then nudge it down the tube. I wish the Philips had this. This would also help prevent bits of chopped up kale falling into the juice jug. This is only mildly irksome for bags of shop bought leafy veg that are chopped up into small pieces. The prodder isn't too effective as it's not a snug fit in either the feed tube (nor was the Aicock to be fair) or over the screw part, still it's quite fun to watch a piece of celery going round and round for a while. The amount of juice it squeezes out is not bad, but could be a little better. The pulp that comes out is still a bit damp. Not a major niggle if you boil up the pulp to make stock (which I do). It makes good juice though and not too much froth. Oh, and I also like the drop stop valve. It does precisely that thus saving a bit of wiping up.
Buy on Amazon