Here is the ranking of the best products for the Jigsaw Storage category :
DOYACG 47271 A132 Bits and Pieces-Standard Size Wooden Plateau-Smooth Fiberboard Work Surface-Four Sliding Drawers Complete This Puzzle: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,6 with 3841 reviews
LAVIEVERT Jigsaw Puzzle Roll Mat Puzzle Storage Puzzle Saver: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,2 with 11194 reviews
Becko Jigsaw Puzzle Board Portable Puzzle Case Puzzle Storage Puzzle Saver for Up to 1000 Pieces (Khaki): third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,5 with 525 reviews
DOYACG 47271 A132 Bits and Pieces-Standard Size Wo...
SaleBestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
DOYACG 47271 A132 Bits and Pieces-Standard Size Wooden Plateau-Smooth Fiberboard Work Surface-Four Sliding Drawers Complete This Puzzle
- Original Wooden Puzzle Organizer - The unique sorting, assembly, and storage system for jigsaw puzzles.
- Four (4) Wooden-Reinforced Sliding Drawers - Our jigsaw puzzle organizer has four wooden-reinforced sliding drawers to sort and safely store your puzzle pieces. Organize by shapes or colors in these convenient built-in puzzle trays!
- Super Smooth Work Surface - Sealed with lacquer finish to prevent warping. Pieces glide effortlessly into place and stay firmly planted due to our two-sided integrated edging. The open side makes it easier to keep your puzzle intact after finishing.
- Practical Gift for all Puzzlers - This thoughtful puzzle accessory is a wonderful gift for Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, Mothers Day, or as an anytime present!
- Our Standard Size Wooden Puzzle Plateau work space measures 22 1/4” x 30" and fits most 1000 pieces puzzles (puzzle sizes may vary - please check your favorite puzzle maker's finished puzzle sizes).
Slight improvement to design needed
This is a great item only criticism is that it only has two sides with beading on the edges and would benefit from four because puzzle pieces keep sliding onto the floor and the dog chews them up !!
Just what we needed
I am part of a Friends of the Library Group and we wanted to have a community jigsaw puzzle in our local cafe that is in the same building as our Library. So far it has been a huge success. Thank you.
Very handy gadget for jigsaw-doers during lockdown & with limited space
It's great having an edged board that can be gently tipped to move it elsewhere than a main well-lit table (eg kitchen / diner) while that's needed for its more usual purpose. The four drawers underneath are also perfect for organising found pieces by category (see below) &/or assembling subsections of the whole image. If you're one of the many who like to get the whole outer edge done first, and then work on separate sections piecemeal (as it were), this is probably something you should have! Or if your pic ha a large proportion of otherwise indistinguishable bits ~ pine-forest, clouds, snow, whatever ~ you could use the drawers to sub-categorise by the shape of the remaining pieces (i.e. all-convex, all-concave, alternate/facing lobes & gaps, adjacent pairs, 3-in-1-out, 3-out-1-in or whatever). Many years ago I wrote an anthology of 'blanked verse' for children or other learners of English, from which the following rhyme seems appropriate ~ gaps & all! ~ to share in this context: My uncle sent a birthday parcel, A jigsaw of a famous . . . . . . . : It has about a thousand bits, You have to find where each one . . . . , And every piece I seem to try Shows either stone, or grass, or . . . . This could take months to do, I fear ~ It might not be complete next . . . . ! (One feels for the poor child having to write *next* birthday's thank-you letter and own up to not having completed the previous jigsaw ... perhaps with one of these boards to help organise, they'd have been OK?) The anthology is called 'Rhyme and Reason', available from Lulu Press, or from me if you can find me elsewhere ... Happy puzzling, either way!
Buy on Amazon
LAVIEVERT Jigsaw Puzzle Roll Mat Puzzle Storage Pu...
SaleBestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
LAVIEVERT Jigsaw Puzzle Roll Mat Puzzle Storage Puzzle Saver, Environmental Friendly Material, Store Jigsaw Puzzles Up to 1,500 Pieces
- Large Capacity - Measuring 46 × 26in and holding up to 1,500 pieces, Lavievert non-slip felt mat ensures every jigsaw puzzle stay put without no creases. The felt is in black color and makes it easy for you to distinguish between the colorful puzzles, giving you just tons of fun!
- Unique Anti-leaking Design - Our tube is specially designed with an anti-leaking slit which allows it to last longer than other tubes in the market when inflated. Please squeeze the valve with your fingers to open the slit and blow air to inflate the tube.
- Free Gifts - An inflatable tube is enclosed to make sure your unfinished puzzles are stored perfectly for the next time. To further protect your puzzles from shifting, two elastic bands are enclosed to fasten both ends of the roll.
- Easy To Use - Just spread and flatten the felt mat on a smooth and level surface, then you can start your puzzle game. If you want to pause and save the the unfinished game for the next time, place the inflated tube at either end of the mat, roll up the mat by applying even pressure, and then fasten both ends with the elastic bands.
- Package Contents - felt mat × 1, inflatable tube × 1, elastic band × 2. Comes in exquisite packaging and serves an excellent gift choice for people of all ages. Please note that package contains no jigsaw puzzles.
What a time and space saver.
Not everyone has the space to keep a jigsaw out all the time. This is a good way to keep your jigsaw somewhat together, whilst being tidied away out of sight. When unrolling after storage some bits will need re joining to the picture but they don’t (under “normal” circumstances) move far and is usually easy to get back together. Much better than trying to put it away after each session, so you can try to put it back together next time. With this when your done just put the inflated cylinder on one end of the felt mat and roll away the jigsaw. Put on the two bands and store it out of sight for next time.
Does the job and well enough
So what I didn't like was that a) I had to blow up the roller part - which obviously I knew I would have to and doesn't seem that hard, however it was really hard to get the air into the tube! Once I got it there I've never let it go down even when not using it, because it's soooo hard to blow up. b) I obviously got this so I could clear the table of the puzzle when I needed to, but the table is so much easier to move the pieces around on - I think this needs to have a lot of friction to make sure the pieces don't fall out the bottom, but it is a struggle to rearrange things. and c) I think if I had my time over, I would have bought one of those massive puzzle board things that zip up - just because then I wouldn't always need the table to be free. But that would be hard to store so would also have it's down side. But if you are prepared to put up with the cons above, then this will do just fine for you 🙂
Good puzzle mat to keep your puzzle and home tidy
This mat was recommended to me by my sister, who builds puzzle all the time. It is very practical if you don't have enough free space to build your puzzle (and leave it there when not building) as it super easy to set up and put away. You inflate the plastic tube then you roll the mat around and secure with elastic straps at the end. The tube stays inflated for a long time, no need to worry about it deflating and your puzzle breaking apart. I am currently using it to hold 3 fully build puzzle and it holds it just fine!
Buy on Amazon
Becko Jigsaw Puzzle Board Portable Puzzle Case Puz...
Bestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
Becko Jigsaw Puzzle Board Portable Puzzle Case Puzzle Storage Puzzle Saver for Up to 1000 Pieces (Khaki)
- PREMIUM MATERIAL - Becko jigsaw puzzle board is processed with premium material, portable and durable. Covered with premium flannelette that helps to increase friction, it can effectively prevents jigsaw puzzles from sliding or falling. It is an indispensable piece of equipment for puzzle enthusiasts.
- UNIQUE FLAP CLOSURE DESIGN - Closed and opened by hook and loop fasteners rather than traditional zipper closures, ensuring a snug fit. Soft flap cover can be folded or rolled up as the base to tilt the puzzle board at a small angle, which helps to save space and make the game easier.
- BONUS SORTING TRAYS - Enclosed with 2 sorting trays that measures 20.5 × 15.3 each. Place them on the puzzles before closing up the flap to flatten and stabilize the jigsaw puzzles, or use them to sort and store the puzzles during the game.
- PORTABLE DESIGN - The whole puzzle board weighs 8.11lbs (3.68kg), lighter than many of other puzzle boards. Designed with a handle for easy transport. Hang it on the wall when it is not in use to avoid being messed with by naughty kitties and doggies.
- PRODUCT SIZE - Puzzle board measures 30.7 × 20.9in and applies to puzzles of up to 1,000 pieces.
Terrific puzzle board
Absolutely love this board. The quality is really good (which is just as well as it's not cheap). The outer shell is made of a decent grade nylon and the seams all appear robust. The board itself is very lightly padded and the surface keeps the pieces in place so they don't slide around. The two "wing" pieces are great for sorting pieces. They also cover the jigsaw and help to keep everything in place when storing the board. There are two handles for ease of transport.
a very useful aid to making jigsaws sturdy and good value
Great Jogsaw Board
I bought this as a present for my husband who loves doing jigsaw sitting on the settee. He loves it. Really strong and finds the two little boards useful for sorting pieces. Expensive but worth it. Highly recommended
Buy on Amazon