Here is the ranking of the best products for the Jigsaw Electric category :
Jigsaw: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,4 with 1177 reviews
BOSCH 06033A0070 PST 700 E Compact Jigsaw: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,7 with 5882 reviews
KATSU Electric Jigsaw 400W Variable Speed Plastic Wood Steel Cutting: third position for this product, with a average review from users 3,9 with 358 reviews
Jigsaw, 800W Max Cutting Depth 110mm for Wood, 800...
Bestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
Jigsaw, 800W Max Cutting Depth 110mm for Wood, 800-3000SPM HYCHIKA Electric Jigsaw with Laser, 6 Variable Speeds, 0-3 Orbital Sets, Bevel Cutting: -45 ° to 45, 6 Blades and Carrying Case
- 🌟【800W MOTOR & 6 ADJUSTABLE SETTINGS】The 800W pure copper motor has great power of 800-3000SPM speed, and with six speed levels you can adjust; With 6pc blades, you can choose different saw blades according to the material (2 for metal and aluminum, 4 for wood and plastic plate).
- 🌟 【ADJUSTABLE CUTTING ANGLE & 0-3 ORBITAL SETS】 The maximum adjustable cutting angle is -45 ° to 45 °, and the maximum cutting depth in the wood is 110 mm, in the metal 10 mm, so that different cutting angles can be set. Also with 0-3 for lifting knives, suitable for various cutting materials. The higher the gear position, the faster the cutting speed, suitable for softer materials. The lower the gear position, the slower the cutting speed, for harder materials.
- 🌟【QUIK CHUCK & STORAGE BOX FOR BLADES】With the quick release chuck, you can change the saw blades quickly without tools; On both sides of the jigsaw are the magnetic blade storage box, they are good for storage of saw blades.
- 🌟 【LASER GUIDE AND SCALE RULER】 Built in laser guide for the cutting direction and make the cutting precision; with guide ruler for guiding and controlling the cutting width; with lock-on button holds the trigger in place to avoid keeping finger engaged during long jobs. NOTICE: The bottom plate should be close to the cutting when cutting.
- 🌟 【DELIVERY CONTENTS】 1 x HYCHIKA jigsaw; 6 x T-shank blades; 1 x guide ruler; 1 x user manual
Excellent replacement for jigsaws twice the price
My recent, let's call it bigger brand name, jigsaw packed up recently so I decided to buy a new one. I couldn't warrant spending out £80 to replace the original so I thought I'd buy this particular brand here. I must admit it is as good as the previous one. It comes with a handy blade storage and laser light that you can adjust to fine tune the laser itself. You can attach a vacuum cleaner to the back to remove some of the debris. It also comes with half a dozen decent blades with a standard tee fitting. It cuts a very decent straight line but then again it's only as good as the person using the tool. And the motor is no noisier than others. Comes in very handy carrying case with plenty of room for storage.
Very good Jigsaw
I bought this jigsaw because I was doing a project in my garden. I needed this jigsaw to cut some fence boards for the planter I was making. It arrived next day thanks to Amazon prime. The Jigsaw comes in a very good carry case for ease of storage. It also comes with blades for wood, metal and plastic with storage for some of the blades in the jigsaw itself. The jigsaw is very very easy to use and comes with different speed settings and a nice laser guide as well as a straight edge guide. The blades are extremely simple to put in place. You turn the holder to unlock it then place the blade in and turn the golder back to lock it in place, takes a matter of seconds. The jigsaw is nice and easy to handle and I had no trouble at all keeping it steady to cut a nice straight line without the use of the guard. All in all I am very very happy with this jigsaw and it will go nicely in my tool set. I have to give it 5 stars as it has done the job I wanted it too with the greatest of easy and build quality seems brilliant.
Be extra careful fitting the blades. Push right up to the teeth.
When fitting the blades you need to set the blade swing to 3 to allow the blade to fit in correctly. You also need to make sure the blade goes all the way in up to the teeth or it will fly out as soon as you try to use it. If you just push it to the first click point it will seem like it is fixed and you will even struggle to pull it out but it is not locked securely until it goes all the way up into the jaw and the lock nut swings back in place completely. This is why I am only giving it 4 stars. This is potentially dangerous and fitting the blade is extremely hard if you have the swing guide arm in the wrong place. Aside from that niggle the unit is a good, robust smooth running saw. For the price you really can't fault it. It is slightly annoying that it say it can cut up 110mm depth but the blades supplied aren't long enough to do that. I have had to order some longer blades separately. One of the blades supplied is called 'Progress for Wood' which is a bit baffling. It is the longest blade supplied and appears to have some kind of cross-cut shaped teeth but they are quite blunt and don't cut very well. Not sure what it is meant for and I doubt I will be using it in future. On the plus side you do get quite a nice length of cable with it and the extraction nozzle at the back fits my vacuum cleaner hose. The little storage compartments are nice to have but only short blades will fit inside them. I haven't checked the accuracy of the laser light but it's nice to have. Such a shame you have to switch it on manually; it would have made more sense to have it come on when the trigger is squeezed and go out as soon as it is released. I guess that is a feature of more expensive models. The plastic carry case is quite sturdy but a tight squeeze to get everything inside and closed. Overall, it is a good value for money purchase on initial inspection. I may have to up date this review once I have used it for a while.
Buy on Amazon
BOSCH 06033A0070 PST 700 E Compact Jigsaw...
SaleBestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
BOSCH 06033A0070 PST 700 E Compact Jigsaw
- Bosch Electronic jigsaw blade for continuous cutting progress and variable speeds
- Minimal vibration allows for controlled, convenient work
- Light weight and compact size provide easy handling
- Cuts up to 70 mm from 45-90 degree angles in many materials
- SDS enables quick and easy keyless saw blade changes for efficient work
Best tool I own. Amazing low cost jigsaw.
My step dad bought me a MacAllister jigsaw for Xmas, I returned it and bought this bad boy instead. Best decision I've made all year. It's comfortable. It's powerful. It's versatile... Watching videos on YouTube for it and am amazed. Can cut directly into the middle of wood, creating a clean hole from the middle, without need to pre-drill a hole. Stunning. The rotary action on the blade is amazing for fast cuts. The blower is great for dispersing dust as you cut, or turn off if you have a hoover attached. The control action is fantastic, full analogue control of the speed of the motor. Genuinely love it. Best purchase I've made for a while
Cannot go wrong with Bosch.
I have been using Bosch power tools for seventeen years and you cannot go wrong with them. This is a fantastic little jigsaw but do not let that put you off or think that it is in any way underpowered. This is a powerful little bit of kit and does exactly what it says it will. It's not noisy at all and is very easy to handle, comes in its own case which is a real perk for storage. Be careful to read the description in terms of how much it is able to cut however. You are limited on the thickness of what materials it can get through. In my experience for general DIY around the house this is all that you will need.
Powerful and lightweight
Super machine. I’m an older lady and love that this is both powerful and yet light enough for me to safely handle without getting overly tired. Speed increases or decreases with a finger trigger, kind of like a petrol chainsaw. So the speed is easy to control. The instructions aren’t great - I had to post a question online to understand how to change the blade. But it was quickly answered. I also love the Bosch cases. They last for years and make storage and transport simple and safe. Another excellent Bosch product, and really affordable.
Buy on Amazon
KATSU Electric Jigsaw 400W Variable Speed Plastic ...
Bestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
KATSU Electric Jigsaw 400W Variable Speed Plastic Wood Steel Cutting
- Ideal for cutting wood, steel and plastic
- 400 Watts copper wire motor
- Variable speed control switch (0-3000RPM)
- 45 Deg Inclined cutting base
- Supplied with 5 blades, 3 wood cutting and 2 steel cutting
I'm a complete beginner and found this saw easy to use and managed the job no problem. I was cutting 18 mm thick MDF planks and it made it through 12 of them without having to change the blade
Great little jigsaw
Great little jigsaw! Bought to replace my broken one and this is much better, the safety shield is a lot better. Easy to use and replace the blades. Blades included with it are no good but that's not a worry for the low cost of this jigsaw. Really happy with my purchase.
What a great wee , no bells or whistles little saw. Value for money. I bought this as my son-in-law borrowed my more expensive one and has not returned it yet. Not worried.
Buy on Amazon