Here is the ranking of the best products for the Ironing Board Over category :
riijk Ironing Board Cover Universal Fit - Thick Ironing Board Covers with Special Padding for Easy Ironing Grey Fabric: it is the most purchased, scored an average review of 4,6 with 1683 reviews
riijk Ironing Board Cover Universal Fit - Thick Ir...
BESTSELLER NO. 1
Buy on Amazon
riijk Ironing Board Cover Universal Fit - Thick Ironing Board Covers with Special Padding for Easy Ironing Grey Fabric
- EASY, QUICK IRONING: Saves time and effort - thanks to the extra thick, heat reflecting special padding with active coating, the iron glides easily over the ironing board, giving the best ironing results in next to no time.
- A SMOOTH RESULT - CARES FOR CLOTHES: The multi-layer system made from functional material ensures perfect result on both sides - even at low ironing temperatures. The protective ironing board cover made from functional material protects shirts, blouses and sensitive textiles.
- SUITABLE FOR STEAM IRONS: The ironing board cover is highly steam permeable. The clever layer padding with a felt layer and special insert reflects steam and prevents condensation. Also suitable for steam ironing stations with steam boost
- TESTED FOR HARMFUL SUBSTANCES AND DURABLE: The upper material consists of 100% natural cotton. The high-quality manufactured ironing board cover is manufactured from harmless, hard-wearing materials which have been tested for harmful substances and is extra durable and washable
- SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE - UNIVERSAL FIT WITH ELASTIC: The cover is easy to pull over the ironing board thanks to the elastic band. Additional clips ensure the perfect hold. Universal fit for widths 35-45 cm and lengths 115-125 cm
Ideal ironing board cover- just what I was looking for.
Very pleased with the fit and thickness. I was afraid it might not be quite wide enough for my ironing board but with the the clips it was pulled to a nice snug fit. Really like the net that comes with it; I was uncertain what it was for but looked it up online and have found it useful.
So pleased I bought this one. . .
I am a self-confessed loather of everything to do with ironing, so I bought this based on reviews. Firstly, it fits my average sized ironing board perfectly and they provide you with straps to tighten it underneath. When fitted there were a few creases, but these quickly ironed out before use, leaving it perfect. Everything irons well on it with the cordless ceramic iron I have and they provide a useful net cover for use with delicates. So armed with this super cover and my new cordless ceramic iron, I am still a loather of ironing, but it is carried out easier and with better results than I previously achieved - I used to iron out ten creases and put another five in, but now my results are so much improved.
The best ironing board cover I've ever bought
I absolutely love this cover. I've had loads in the past that just don't stay put on the board but this fits my board perfectly and thanks to the adjustable elastic straps it stays firmly in place and doesn't budge. I also love the piece of net that comes with it. I must admit I didn't have a clue what this was for when it arrived, but apparently its for placing over delicate fabrics to form a slight heat barrier. Do you have loads of t-shirts and sweatshirts with a rubberised logo that you are worried is going to stick to the iron unless you iron the garment inside out? Well this ingenious piece of net stops that happening and I use it all the time. It also folds and tucks neatly over one of the elastic straps under the board so it is always to hand. All in all, an absolute winner for me.
Great cover, every iron board needs one.!
Best present I’ve ever purchased for my wife.!:) She was absolutely stunned and speechless... She even let out little tears of happiness.... Easy to fit and the tension straps give it that extra pull for snugness which looked like it helped my wife out, as cheaper ones seem to get a crease that shows on your newly ironed clothes. Which in turn means my poor wife has to mess about moving board cover and re-iron the clothes... The heat transfer I’m told is great, used with a good steam generator iron (apparently the all time best present I’ve ever got her 🙂 On the lighter items, it means she only has to iron one side. This cuts her time spent on the ironing. So it’s a win win situation. All in all a great purchase and just want the Wifey wanted..! 😉
Buy on Amazon