Here is the ranking of the best products for the Iron Patches category :
PatchMD Iron PlusTM - 30 daily topical patches: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 3,9 with 10 reviews
12 Sheets Nylon Repair Patches Self-Adhesive Clothes Patch Iron Pads Clothing Patch Decoration for Clothes Down Jacket Tent Bag Outerwear: silver medal for this product
Jinlaili 8PCS Iron on Patches: third position for this product, with a average review from users 3,9 with 2 reviews
PatchMD Iron PlusTM - 30 daily topical patches. 10...
Bestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
PatchMD Iron PlusTM - 30 daily topical patches. 100% natural & cruelty free. No constipation. Allergy & filler free. High absorption more bioavailable. Suitable for sensitive stomachs & bariatric.
- No more pills to swallow! Stick on a patch instead - 30 day supply.
- Convenient and durable topical patch. Contains 15mg Iron Bisglycinate, a non-constipating, well-absorbed form of iron.
- Superior to oral supplements - transdermal, slow release delivery, bypasses the stomach and liver, avoiding gut irritation and increasing bioavailability/efficacy.
- 100% natural, cruelty free/not tested on animals.
- Free from; fillers, latex, lactose, gluten and sugar.
An excellent alternative to iron tablets
If like me you have an issue with taking iron supplements orally, then these patches are a must. Over the years I have been back and forth to the GP trying variations of iron supplements that would not cause irritation to my stomach. Having given up on tablets and capsules I was forced to take a super sweet liquid iron, supplement, which tends to be prescribed for children...... not fun. I was so surprised to find these patches after researching vitamin patches. I am now able to take my daily allowance of Iron without having to swallow a capsule, pill or liquid suspension. The patches are easy to apply and remain in place all day. I apply them after my morning shower, to dry skin changing the position of each patch, as recommended. I have not found the patches to cause an irritation. Once on I completely forget it's there.
Finally, a good source of iron that doesn't wreak havoc on your innards. At first, I thought they had trouble sticking, because they kept peeling off after a couple of hours. They actually stick really well...but you need to give it time to 'bond', so to speak. I find that if you apply it, press down with the palm of your hand for a whole minute, and then put surgical tape over the edges, it gets really stuck on there by the time the surgical tape has peeled. The surgical tape essentially takes the place of the patch in being the thing to rub against fabric, so it gives the patch time to properly bond. By the evening, the patch won't even come off in the shower.
A literal life saver
I have been iron deficient anemic for nearly a decade and due to my PTSD, I am unable to take oral medication, so iron tablets or medicine were not options for me to raise my iron levels. I also have a digestive condition that gives me a lot of dietary restrictions and malabsorption issues, so I could not correct my iron levels through my diet. For years I have suffered having extremely little energy, constantly bruising, having my hair fall out, constant infections, heart palpitations and breathlessness as a result of my anemia. Not to mention dizzy spells and fainting. I thought I was doomed to spend the rest of my life like this, I searched for iron tablet alternatives and I tried so many different options. I spent a fortune on supplement drinks every month that weren't correcting the problem, I tried iron gummies which had the unfortunate side effecr of staining my teeth black so I had to stop taking them... I had lost hope. And then I found these iron patches. All I have to do is put one on my skin, and I get 85% of my daily iron intake along with a bunch of other vitamins too! It's quick, easy, painless, doesn't trigger my PTSD and it actually works! I feel so much better since I started using these, they're incredibly well priced compared to other non-tablet iron products I've tried, and I genuinely believe that they're adding years to my life span. I feel so much healthier and like a new person, my hair is even starting to grow back! I would whole-heartedly recommend these to anyone who can't take iron tablets or medicine, they're great for people with mental illnesses and learning/developmental disabilities. I'd even recommend these to people who CAN take tablets, why swallow an iron pill and suffer the metallic after taste and chronic constipation when you can simply slap a patch on your arm and have no nasty side effects? I also have really severe eczema and these patches don't cause my eczema to flare up, I get a little skin irritation where the patch has been (less than I would get from a plaster) but that's honestly a tiny price to pay for a product that's transformed my health and my whole life. These are honestly a lifesaver, thank you so much for creating this product!
Buy on Amazon
12 Sheets Nylon Repair Patches Self-Adhesive Cloth...
Bestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
12 Sheets Nylon Repair Patches Self-Adhesive Clothes Patch Iron Pads Clothing Patch Decoration for Clothes Down Jacket Tent Bag Outerwear, 20 x 15 cm(Black)
- ►Package Includes: 12 pieces of repair patch. Of these, 6 pieces are the standard rectangular versions and 6 pieces are the patterned. versions. You are free to cut into the shape and size you need, or you can use our exclusive custom mold directly.
- ►Easy to use: you don't need to sew. Just tear off the patch and put it on the area that needs to be stitched. Press down on it with a hot water cup so that the patch adheres completely to the surface. Using an iron has a better effect.
- ►Size: each patch measures approximately 8 x 6 inches, The square sticker and bigger size make it easy to use. Very light, no pressure to wear.
- ►Long-lasting Material: High quality nylon material, waterproof, strong, not easy to tear. There is hot melt glue on the back of the patch. The fabric paste is very flexible and does not affect folding if it sticks to the surface.
- ►The patch can be applied to cover the holes and can be applied to decorate your clothes, perfect for sewing or ironing on shoes, backpacks, jeans, clothes, dress, jacket, hat, bag , a t-shirt, etc.
Buy on Amazon
Jinlaili 8PCS Iron on Patches, Elbow Knee Iron on ...
Bestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
Jinlaili 8PCS Iron on Patches, Elbow Knee Iron on Patches, Oval Sew on Knee Patches, Repair Kit for Clothing, Suede Elbow Patches, Fabric Iron Patches for Sweater Coats Jackets Clothing Accessories
- ★【Value Pack】Including 8pcs fabric patches of 7 x 4.3 inches, with black, brown, dark brown and navy blue, 4 colors for you to choose, can meet your various DIY patch needs.
- ★【High-quality Material】Be made of suede fabric, soft and comfortable, suitable for most fabrics. can be washed by machine or hand, tumble dry, can be ironed.
- ★【Easy to Use】No sewing required, just cut patch into your favorite shapes, then preheat garment area and press it with iron. Please keep the patch and clothing dry when ironing.
- ★【Magic Function】The worn parts of your clothes can be covered with these patches to prolong their life, or can be used to protect clothes on the knees and elbows from wearing and tearing.
- ★【Universal Applications】Perfect for mending or decorating garment. Great for iron on DIY jeans, backpacks, sweaters, coats, jackets, bags, pants, cotton clothes, make your dressing more active and fashion.
easy to use
perfect for the job
Das Material war genau das was ich mit vorgestellt habe.
Buy on Amazon