Here is the ranking of the best products for the Clothes Hangers category :
KEPLIN 25 Pack Adult Coat Hangers Black Colour Strong Plastic Clothes with Suit Trouser Bar and Lips (37: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,3 with 12045 reviews
Utopia Home Premium Non-Slip Velvet Hangers [Set of 50] (42cm) – Heavy Duty Velvet Suit Hangers with Tie Bar: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,7 with 10655 reviews
Premium Non-Slip Velvet Hangers - Clothes Hangers (50 Pack) Ultra Thin Space Saving 360° Swivel Hook Strong and Durable Suit Hanger Hold Up-To 5 kg: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,7 with 40425 reviews
KEPLIN 25 Pack Adult Coat Hangers Black Colour Str...
Bestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
KEPLIN 25 Pack Adult Coat Hangers Black Colour Strong Plastic Clothes with Suit Trouser Bar and Lips (37.5cm Wide)
- 25 x Brand New Improved quality Plastic Hangers
- 37.5cm Wide
- Made from Strong Plastic
- Suitable for skirts, Trousers, coats etc
- Unisex Adult Hangers
Cheap, but does the job
Not very strong, if you tend to yank your clothes down you will snap them in half. In fact my toddler likes to snap them in half in his hands and he’s two. These are the same ones you can buy at Poundland , although Poundland was closed from Coronavirus when I needed more hangers so I bought them here. I didn’t think the price was too much more and it came with a pretty good amount of hangers. The packaging did look very strange with a lot of plastic and tape but it worked well enough since they came intact.
Bad Reviews: Aggregated
Here is a summary of what the bad reviews concern: . They are too small: Yes they are about 2 inches shorter than the other plastic hangers in my closet, but they are long enough to hang large men's t-shirts. While I can generally move clothes around fine, items can fall off when flinging these hangers whilst searching for something to wear. . They smell: Honestly, I have never smelled a coat hanger before, but I gave it a try. 🙂 I can gladly report that my batch have no odour whatsoever. . They break easily: I have not managed to break any. I grabbed one and flexed it back and forth making a full U shape out of it. It did not break. If anything, they are actually a little more difficult to break than normal plastic hangers because the material is malleable rather than rigid. . They do not work for heavy items: I think this is a fair comment, since they have flex in them, a heavy coat would just fall right through. . Only good for kids: Seem to work fine for large men's t-shirts. I kind of like the fact that they are a bit smaller because normal full length hangers sometimes overstretch t-shirts. But in summary I think they are fine for t-shirts and light sweaters. For heavier items, I would get something more rigid.
I cant believe im reviewing coat hangers, what has my life come to
They are coat hangers. Not gonna get too excited. They do what they are supposed to and are flexy not brittle so have less chance of breaking. Other than that I fail to get too excited over them but im sure for the price they are a decent buy.
Buy on Amazon
Utopia Home Premium Non-Slip Velvet Hangers [Set o...
Bestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
Utopia Home Premium Non-Slip Velvet Hangers [Set of 50] (42cm) – Heavy Duty Velvet Suit Hangers with Tie Bar, 360 degree rotatory hook – Space saving, sturdy to hold Jacket, Jumper & Pullover (Black)
- VELVET HANGERS - Set of 50 elegant velvet hangers with each hanger measuring 42 x 22 x 0.5 centimeters.
- SLIM DESIGN - These stylish velvet hangers beautifully add class to your wardrobe and their slim design gives a neat and minimalistic appearance. Strong enough to hold 10 pounds; 360 degree ro-tate feature
- SPACE EFFICIENT - Our slim and sleek velvet hangers will help maximize your closet space so you no longer have to deal with crammed wardrobes.
- CREASE-FREE WARDROBE ORGANIZATION - The soft velvet flocking leaves no crease on your pants or blouses when you fold them over and gives you crease-free, ready-to-wear closet option every day.
- NON-SLIP SURFACE - The velvet coated surface of the hangers keeps your suits, pants, and deli-cate blouses from falling or sagging. Strong metal hanging hook is given a polished chrome finish to complement almost any closet decor.
Great product, well worth buying a load for your whole wardrobe
As a professional declutterer these are brilliant and I advice all my clients to buy them. Fantastic for utilising wardrobe space, look lovely, good price.
Coathangers R' Me
Strangely enough as the product is a coat hanger I used it to hang clothes. Call me kinky but it performed well in part due to its velvet non slip material. AS I am not William Shakespeare my writing talents are extremely limited so I cannot describe adequately how these coat hangers are about to change my life forever.
Hang in there.
Great hangers i ended up buying 2 since i have soo many clothes. They look great and classy and big enough to support all clothes types. Very strong to hold big coats.
Buy on Amazon
Premium Non-Slip Velvet Hangers - Clothes Hangers ...
SaleBestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
Premium Non-Slip Velvet Hangers - Clothes Hangers (50 Pack) Ultra Thin Space Saving 360° Swivel Hook Strong and Durable Suit Hanger Hold Up-To 5 kg, Adult Coat Hangers for Jacket Trouser Dress & Jeans
- 50 attractive black velvet non slip hangers featuring 360 degree swivel, shiny, chrome hooks and notched shoulders that will make hanging clothes a simple pleasure!
- The soft texture of the velvet clothes hangers grips delicate items such as camisoles and tanks with ease, while its sturdy, yet lightweight construction can withstand a maximum weight of 10 pounds ideal for hanging heavy garments such as coats.
- Free up to 50 percent more space on a garment rack with the ultra thin profile of these space-saving slim velvet hangers.
- The shoulder line on the black velvet hangers is contoured to help preserve clothes shape and features precisely-cut notches for keeping straps in place.
- Pant hangers feature a horizontal bar that is covered in luxurious velvet that both grips and prevents creases. Before 1st use: rinse hangers under cold water for 30 seconds to remove any residue and twist the hook with light force to engage the swivel.
Game changer for storage
These hangers reduce the amount of space your clothes take up in your wardrobe dramatically. I saw similar reviews suggesting this before I purchased them and I was not disappointed. There’s something aesthetically pleasing about having uniform hangers as well and I really like the black as they near enough blend in to my dark coloured wardrobe interior leaving the focus on the clothes. Only thing I would say is that they’re not the strongest hangers I’ve ever bought, all of my heavy items are in another wardrobe and using thicker hangers but it’s common sense really. You’re not going to be able to save space and have thick sturdy hangers so this is definitely for those with a lot of items trying to save space and give a more uniform look to your wardrobe but keep thicker hangers for your heavier jackets/coats etc.
Do away with the shop's hangers, these are far better
These hangers fit the bill for every item of clothing and the fact that they are velvety means that light fabrics, silks and such, don't slip off. They are completely straight so the storage capacity is greater. They are sturdy and really lightweight. If I have any criticism, it's just that the hook of the hanger doesn't turn - you know, when you want to hang the hanger from a door frame to let a dress dry indoors. Or when you've pulled something out of the wardrobe to hang on the end of the brass bed while you get the whole outfit together. But that's a minor thing and I wouldn't want to detract from how good these hangers are. Edit: Silly me! The hooks do turn, they were just rather stiff, that's all
Go To For Buying Hangers Now
I was hesitant at first to buy these hangers as they said they were super thin and thought they might break easily, however, I am so glad I went through with the purchase. I've purchased black velvet hangers before from different companies but they have broken on me when trying to hang heavier items. I wouldn't recommend trying to bend these ones but as for hanging heavier clothing (jackets, jeans, trousers), they have worked perfectly. Overall very pleased, and if I ever need more hangers I will be buying these ones again.
Buy on Amazon