Here is the ranking of the best products for the Glue Gun Cordless category :
Hot Glue Gun: this is the best product, scored an average review of 4,9 with 23 reviews
Stanley STA070416 cordless Glue Gun: This is the cheapest product, the average review is 4,2 with 174 reviews
Hot Glue Gun, Micetyaler Glue Gun for Crafting wit...
Buy on Amazon
Hot Glue Gun, Micetyaler Glue Gun for Crafting with 30PCS Glue Sticks (7mmx150mm), USB Rechargeable Cordless Glue Gun Hot Melt Glue Gun for Quick Home Repairs, Arts, Crafts, DIY and Sealing
- QUICK HEAT-UP TIME & STRONG ADHESIVENESS - Compared to others, our hot glue gun with upgraded high-tech electronic heating technology, can fast preheat within 1min and maintain the constant glue temperature automatically, which makes our strongly adhesive glue sticks to glue items quicker and seamlessly meet your needs and efficiently saving your time. Enjoy Your DIY Time!
- AUTOMATIC POWER-OFF DESIGN & LONG STANDBY TIME - With adding an intelligent safety system, it will power off automatically after 10 minutes of inactivity to protect the safety of the user and save energy simultaneously. Meanwhile, our crafting glue gun is operated by the built-in 2200mAh lithium battery, so it only takes 2 hours to fully charge (It requires the charger device of 5V/2A USB output) and can work for up to 100 minutes.
- CORDLESS DESIGN & BATTERY PROTECTION - With the USB charging port, the hot melt glue gun can be charged by laptop, power bank, adapter, and other devices with 5V/2A USB output. To make it convenient, we offer a charging stand that features an auto-sleep function while charging to protect the battery lifespan (Note: It could not be used when charging on the stand) and is also used for storage when unplugged (Charging: Red Light; Fully Charged: Green Light).
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN & EASY OPERATOPN - The ergonomic handle offers comfortable operation and relieves hand fatigue even after a long time of work, and it portable for anywhere. Moreover, secure ON/OFF power switch on the handle and LED working indicator for added safety. Trigger propulsion device and leak-proof controls glue flow and will help you save much more glue sticks. Attention: Press and hold the power button for 2~3 seconds to start the wireless hot glue gun.
- PREMIUM GLUE GUNS FOR ARTS AND CRAFTS & WIDE APPLICATION - Cordless Glue Gun is built-in leak-proof device and heat-resistant silicone nozzle to prevent mishaps and waste. You will get 1 X glue gun, 30 X glue sticks, 1 X Anti-drip gasket and 3 X silicone finger guards. Moreover, it is a perfect tool for various DIY, such as crafts & arts, office, industry and home repair. It is also ideal for making handicraft, home decor, festival gift, woodwork, metalwork or jewelry product.
Read what I don’t like first!
Negatives! You will waste glue when changing colour. I’ll get to the positives shortly, but everyone else is talking about them and hardly mentioning the negatives (if at all). The biggest negative is that once you are dispensing glue, you will inevitably have to waste some. What I mean by this is that once you have been using a stick for some time, and it gets down to perhaps a quarter left, the gun has nothing left to push on. You have two choices: 1) Try and put a pencil in the gun to push out the rest of the glue 2) Put in another stick to push the glue out. The first isn’t really recommended, and the latter is fine as long as you aren’t changing colour. If you ARE, then it means you have to put your new colour choice in, which will then push out the unwanted old stick in the form of melted glue, which you’ll throw away. This is hardly good use of glue, and if you CAN see the stick you want to remove you should turn off the gun, let it cool and try to recover it. Otherwise you are going to waste quite a bit of glue every time you change colour. Also, note that if you are going from one colour stick to another, as well as wasting glue, you’ll have to pump the gun a few times once the new stick starts coming through.This is because you’ll have old colour mixed in with new, so if you had a black stick and are changing to clear, you’ll have grey for a while until the black clears out. Positives! I love the portability, the quality, the heat up times, the stand it sits on, the auto shut off and the sticks that come with it. The gun has a decent 2.2Ah battery that takes 2 hours to charge and it will work for up to 100 minutes. Conclusion I think £19.99 at time of writing is a really good price, and I just wish it came with a storage bag/case. The wasteful nature with glue sticks knocks a star off. You are probably not going to change stocks every 2 minutes, but a release mechanism to be able to retrieve unused stick would have been great here.
Great little glue gun
Only used a couple of times but heats up quickly and has minimal drip , very pleased so far
rechargeable cordless glue gun
So the description states this is a:- Hot glue gun, micetyaler glue gun for crafting with 30pcs glue sticks ~ 7mm x 150mm. USB rechargeable cordless glue gun hot melt glue gun for quick home repairs, arts, crafts, DIY and sealing. I was glad to try this out and so glad I did now because when useing I normally have to use a extention lead as my glue gun only had a short power lead attached. Now I'm free to use where ever. It heats up suprisingly fast and to turn on just hold the power button down for about 3 seconds. It will stay on continuously to be use when needed. But the bonus being it will automatically switch off if not used for 10mins. *** USB rechargeable:- * Charging:- Red light * Fully charged:- Green light * Heating up:- Green / Red light * Ready to use :- Green / Green * Need charging:- Red / Red * Lasts approximately 100mins on a full charge. * Automatically switch off if not used for 10 minutes. I have now given my old glue guns to my friend and this is now my go too glue gun. The fact I can take it where needed and not have to worry about plugging in and having a cable about me it's so much easyer. Win win Another bonus it the finger guards, how did I not know about them before now. Omg. Not more burnt finger tips which was a regular thing when trying to glue things like fabric and attaching two together. Ouch. So far so good But I will update this review if needed. *** Details:- * Brand:-Micetyaler * Size:- 15.3cm L x 15.3cm H x 5cm H * Power Source:- Rechargeable Battery * Built-in 2200mAh lithium battery * Voltage:- 5 Volts * 5V/2A USB output charger * Weight:- 540g * automatically switch off after 10 minutes * built-in leak-proof device * heat-resistant silicone nozzle *** You will get:- * 1 x glue gun * 30 x glue sticks * 1 x Anti-drip gasket * 3 x silicone finger guards
Buy on Amazon
Stanley STA070416 cordless Glue Gun
Buy on Amazon
Stanley STA070416 cordless Glue Gun
- Works with cord or without for up to 12min
- Use all dual temp glue sticks
- Interchangeable nozzle
- Ideal for outdoor jobs
- Quick heat
Works as advertised but beware of how this gun works!
I did a strip down of this gun as I wanted to make it powered from an external battery. What I found was the heating element is powered from the mains directly rather than from an internal battery. The gun stores the heat for some minutes in a large heatsink wrapped around the element. The gun works fine as advertised, but beware it is not truly portable as one needs access to a mains supply to re heat it once it has cooled. So if your planning to use a glue gun when you are out and about, this may not the one for you.
Everybody should have a glue gun!
Really like this! I've been a DIY enthusiast for some time now and I have almost every power tool known to man, but as a glue gun does not have a motor or really sharp bits, I never thought of getting one. There are though I found some jobs around the house that a jack hammer or angle grinder can't fix and for this a glue gun came in very handy. It heats up really quickly and has a flip out stand (that you can't see in the picture) so you can safely place the gun when not in use between jobs. I didn't use the cordless function that often as I was applying glue to stuff that I then stuck on the main object. However, when it came to fiddly stuff aka stuff I'd forgotten or missed and I'd hung the thing up already, the cordless function really came into it's own and it held the heat well enough. It's Stanley and so you know it's going to be a quality product and it is. I've had it for a while now and often find myself looking for things to glue, which to wife's relief is far better than getting a new drill and looking for things to put holes in... so in a nutshell, it will pay for itself in the cost avoidance of filler alone.
Very versatile gun
This is a real good quality piece of kit, does what it supposed to very well , cordless wise it is good and expels hot glue for around 8 to 9 minutes but not continually, this is stop starting for a few seconds expelling glue then stopping for around three or four seconds. Corded it works very well and only a small drop after releasing the trigger but I just wipe the nozzle anyway and a force of habit. It is sturdy when using its pull out metal clip for resting the front part of the gun along with the flat underside of the handle. Would I buy this again ? very likely as it seems dependable and the convenience of portability are great for the obvious reason of using it cordless. I understand that the nozzle can be changed for different sizes I would probably try a finer one if possible as no one supplied is kind of big ish .
Buy on Amazon