Here is the ranking of the best products for the Garden Bed Raised category :
Outsunny Set of 4 Garden Raised Bed Elevated Patio Flower Plant Planter Box Vegetables Planting Container PP: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,6 with 124 reviews
BEDSURE Elevated Dog Bed Large - Raised Waterproof Dog Bed With Cooling Mesh: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,6 with 10 reviews
Stackable Raised Garden Fence Planters Trough bed For Vegetables Flowers 120x80x20cm: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,6 with 24 reviews
Outsunny Set of 4 Garden Raised Bed Elevated Patio...
Bestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
Outsunny Set of 4 Garden Raised Bed Elevated Patio Flower Plant Planter Box Vegetables Planting Container PP
- TWO-TIER DESIGN: Combines two planters on the top and two on the bottom, giving you extra room to keep flowers, plants and vegetables – whilst separating them if needs be. Can be paired with multiple planters for a multi-tier design.
- SELF-WATERING: A special disc reserves water to feed your plants when they need it, as well as ensuring they won’t become over-watered, keep them nourished to grow to their best.
- THICK PLASTIC BODY: Rigid and tough to cope with the weather in all seasons, with its large square design to house and grow with plenty of space.
- RATTAN-EFFECT: A subtly stylish look which will blend in with your other garden furniture easily. RAISED DESIGN: Four legs so you don’t have to bend down and strain your back and legs. Also helps protect your plants from any pests or animals.
- DIMENSIONS: Bottom planter: 26H x 40L x 40Wcm. Top planter: 44H x 40L x 40Wcm. Planting area: 18H x 38L x 38Wcm. MAXIMUM LOAD WEIGHT 30KG. EASY TO ASSEMBLE.
Box was really small,ithoughr there were bits missing, but everything fine and it all went together well. Quality seems good. Only thing I would say is check the size as they are quite small, but it does tell you this on the description. Big enough for me looks nice with flowers in. Sick of wooden ones rotting after a few year
Good containers at £60.99 ( £15 each )
At £60.99 ( around £15 each ) I thought I’d give them a try to grow some lettuce and carrots in with the added protection from snugs and snails as they were off the ground. Would be perfect for flowers too. Easy to slot together. Delivery on time. Thank you
Really brilliant planters!
These planters are superb. I bought them for my fledgling veg growing. Even after my self assembly (which turned out to be foolproof and required no tools) they are rigid and sturdy. The internal drainage system looks useful. They are a good size for container grown salads, etc, and are shallow enough not to use enormous amounts of compost yet deep enough to grow the green stuff. I am genuinely impressed. I bought three sets (12 planters) and will be buying more. I like raised planters as I’m elderly and can sit at them to plant seeds, etc, more easily. They arrived early, very well packaged and in perfect condition. Would recommend this product heartily.
Buy on Amazon
BEDSURE Elevated Dog Bed Large - Raised Waterproof...
SaleBestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
BEDSURE Elevated Dog Bed Large - Raised Waterproof Dog Bed With Cooling Mesh, Outdoor for Travel and Garden, Grey, 109x89x20cm
- Large outdoor dog bed: 109cm(L)x89cm(W) (Mesh), 124cm(L)x90cm(W)x20cm(H) (Frame), up to 38 kg - Perfect for all breeds and ages of dogs and cats (easier for older pets to hop on or off)
- Elevated dog bed with skid-resistant feet，protects your floors from scratches and keeps the bed from sliding when your dog jumps on or off
- BEDSURE raised dog bed (20cm Off the ground) lifts your doggy pal off wet, muddy grass to keep him clean and cool
- Pet hair, dirt and grime don't cling to the tight mesh, you can hose the surface (tap water only) or hand wash with mild soap and let air dry
- Easy to assemble and disassemble for transport, including 1 mesh, 4 legs, 2 leg extension rods, 4 cross support extension rods, 4 screws and 1 hex key
Does the job
This took me about 5 minutes to assemble, and it only has 4 bolts which they provided an alley key for. My first impression was "is this it?". It's basically a metal box with legs, and a mesh cover. Bit of a rip off for £30. However as fellow pet owners will understand companies love taking advantage of the love we have for our pets, hence the price. ( This is why 4 stars instead of 5 ). The actual product is kinda wobbly when moved, definitely could've used a support pole or two between the legs. But, all that said, my dog loves it. She jumped on it right away and spent a couple of hours in the garden. I got the large size, and my dog is a small medium, roughly border collie sized. I stroked her side that was laying down on the bed and it was cool Vs when she lays on the floor so this product works as advertised. The quality isn't bad, I think it will last some time but don't expect it to take any bashes or kids jumping on it etc. It will probably bend in half. So overall, good product, I would've been happier paying around £20 for this but dog is happy so I am happy.
I’ve bought this XL product for my Husky and I’m very satisfied and so is he! Very VERY easy to assemble and seems sturdy enough no tools needed as they are provided! The metal has a protective coating and shouldn't rust I hope! My dog is very happy with the product and hasn’t moved from it since it’s been built, great solution if your dog is outside and keeps them off the floor and comfortable The XL design allows him to have room to adjust but doesn’t look XL after he lays on it so be wary for other breeds. (He’s classed as a medium build by the vet)
Huge for a medium and very sturdy
The medium sized bed is great for my collie and lab. They both love it. It’s pretty sturdy but don’t order the large. It’s ginormous (both my dogs fit on the medium together!) and not at all sturdy for its size. I thought my Labrador would need a large but she definitely didn’t so I returned it and got a second medium.
Buy on Amazon
Stackable Raised Garden Fence Planters Trough bed ...
Bestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
Stackable Raised Garden Fence Planters Trough bed For Vegetables Flowers 120x80x20cm
- Total Dimensions 120x80x20cm
- Use multiple large raised beds or mix and match with the small raised bed to create a personal growing area.
- 150L of soil or (3 x 50L bags of growing soil) fill the raised bed
- Easy to install with only 4 pins and no tools required, making it the perfect solution for the experienced grower and novice alike.
- Part of the Kitchen Garden modular range, this large stackable raised bed kit can be combined with other products in the Kitchen Garden range to help you grow your own fruits and vegetables at home.
Easy to construct
Excellent and so easy to put together.
Perfect Veg Beds
These veg beds were fantastic. No complicated construction was needed, I didn't need any power tools. They are brilliant and I will definitely be buying more.
Stunningly easy to assemble due to the clever design. The wood is thick and the metal brackets stout. The whole is robustly constructed. It will be easy to take down and put it up elsewhere should the need arise. I would recommend this kit to anyone as a first foray into raised bedding.
Buy on Amazon