Here is the ranking of the best products for the Gaming Keyboard category :
Logitech G213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,4 with 13135 reviews
Corsair K55 RGB PRO Wired Membrane Gaming Keyboard (Dynamic Per-Key RGB Backlighting: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,7 with 10 reviews
Gaming Keyboard: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,7 with 10 reviews
Logitech G213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard, LIGHTSYNC R...
SaleBestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
Logitech G213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard, LIGHTSYNC RGB Backlit Keys, Spill-Resistant, Customizable Keys, Dedicated Multi-Media Keys, QWERTY UK Layout - Black
- RGB LIGHTSYNC: Personalise five individual lighting zones from a spectrum of over 16.8 million colours on this USB wiredgaming keyboard
- Full-Sized Keyboard: The slim body of this gaming keyboard is designed for gaming and productivity, the durable construction repels liquids, crumbs and dirt for easy clean-up
- High Performance Keys: Bringing together tactile feel and performance, the G213 RGB gaming keyboard has keys with performance profile similar to mechanical switches built for the way gamers play
- Anti-Ghosting Gaming Matrix: With the Logitech G213 PC gaming keyboard, you are in control even when pressing multiple keys simultaneously for optimal gaming performance
- Built-In Media Controls: Control your background track without switching out of your game, thanks to dedicated media controls that can be used to play, pause and mute music and videos instantly
Undocumented way to change RGB colours without Logitech software
If like me you don't want to install extra software to slow your computer down then I have found a way to customise the RGB lighting. This also works if you are using the keyboard with a console (apparently the G213 does not have on-board memory so won't remember your PC settings). Anyway what you need to do is: Hold the colour button then press a number. For example: Colour + 0: Solid colour. Pressing colour + 0 cycles through different colours. Colour + 1: Some wave pattern - not sure which one Colour + 2: Some wave pattern. - not sure which one Colour + 3: Some wave pattern - not sure which one Colour + 4: Breath with one colour Colour + 5: Cycle through all colours Colour + 6-9: Nothing No idea why this is not in the FAQs or any documentation online. Hope this has been helpful and surely this deserves to be the top review so more people learn about this.
A sturdy good quality keyboard
This review is for the: Logitech G213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard, RGB Backlit, Qwerty UK Layout, Black After taking up gaming at the ripe old age of 56, needing something to fill the time during Lockdown III the Sequel. I decided I needed to update aa lot of my equipment. Already a great fan of Logitech and having used both their mice and keyboard in the past, I decided I would purchase their gaming versions. They say you “Get what you pay for”, I have always found their products to be well built. The Logitech G213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard is no exception. The design is perfect not only for gaming, but everyday PC uses. A full size keyboard, with the added gaming functionality in addition to the pretty lights – “Yes I know, boys and their toys!” As for the Specs: • Personalise five individual lighting zones from a spectrum of over 16.8 million colours on this RGB keyboard • Full-sized gaming RGB keyboard designed for gaming and productivity; the slim body is built for gamers of all levels with a durable construction that repels liquids, crumbs and dirt for easy clean-up • This gaming keyboard brings together in tactile feel and performance with keys built specifically for the way gamers play • The anti-ghosting gaming matrix on this gaming keyboard is tuned for optimal gaming performance, keeping you in control when you press multiple gaming keys simultaneously The keyboard is a wired keyboard; thus reaction times are excellent in my opinion. Although I normally go for the wireless version, my son advised a wired one for gaming. It should be noted that I purchased this to be both a gaming keyboard as well as for everyday use. Those expert gamers out there will probably prefer a dedicated gaming keyboard. However, if you want a good quality gaming/normal use keyboard, this one ticks all the boxes. Although it must be pointed out this is a personal opinion, and I am extremely new the “wild world” of gaming. To be honest I normally call my son to ask for his advice. Although a little on the expensive side, as previously mentioned to get what you pay for. In this case a quality keyboard, well made from sturdy materials. Accurate and easy to use with additional programmable buttons. In addition, it comes with a 2 year Logitech warranty. I hope you found this review useful (if so please take a second to click that box). I take the time to write reviews to help other potential customers, giving honest unbiased opinions. I pay for all the items I review.
The best keyboard that I have ever had!
Without a doubt, this is the best keyboard that I have ever had. The keystroke is positive and the keys are spaced perfectly. The layout is good with the extra function keys actually being useful. The quality of the build materials is high and it feels very solidly built. The USB Cable is 72 inches in length so should be fine for most people. The LED back lighting is just right too, not too bright and not too dull either. However, this leads to the only negative that I have with the keyboard. The necessary software to control the LED lights is not included in the box! The lights still work without it, but it just cycles through each colour over and over. After finding and installing the software, I can now set the LED's to how I want it. Using the software I can also program the extra function keys to perform certain actions too. Why didn't Logitech put a software CD in the box considering it's importance to getting the best use of this keyboard? Crazy! The keyboard loses a star for the lack of software CD but don't let it put you off. The keyboard itself is excellent and otherwise I am very happy with my purchase and I have no qualms recommending it.
Buy on Amazon
Corsair K55 RGB PRO Wired Membrane Gaming Keyboard...
Bestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
Corsair K55 RGB PRO Wired Membrane Gaming Keyboard (Dynamic Per-Key RGB Backlighting, 6 Macro Keys w/Elgato Software Integration, IP42 Dust and Spill-Resistant, Detachable Palm Rest) QWERTY, Black
- Dynamic RGB Backlighting: Light up your desktop with six onboard lighting effects, assign a colour to each lighting zone, or program your own vibrant lighting effects with CORSAIR iCUE software
- Six Dedicated Macro Keys: Activate functions, shortcuts, or keypresses in just one stroke with six dedicated macro keys, easily set up through CORSAIR iCUE software or use Elgato Stream Deck software
- Dust and Spill-Resistant Design: IP42-rated protection guards against accidents so your gameplay never has to stop
- Detachable Palm Rest: A soft rubber palm rest reduces stress on your hands so you can play longer in comfort, with a textured surface to keep your hands from slipping
- Dedicated Volume and Media Keys: Convenient control for media playback and fine-tuning volume on-the-fly without having to interrupt your game
After I spilled a drink on my old and beloved Corsair Raptor K30, I was tempted to try get an exact replacement. To my dismay, it seems that was discontinued. I'm not a fan of buying things such as peripherals used. So I was left with finding an alternative, and upgrade of sorts. I don't just play games, but I also produce my own music and use a lot of content creation as well as productivity software. So I really needed a keyboard with macro keys like the K30, but also, because I have a lot of other Corsair RGB products (like they're case fans and a Sabre RGB mouse)--I figured it was time to buy an RGB keyboard. So we're here. At the time of writing this review, I've been using it for a couple of months. I'm not sure how others feel about crunchy keys, but that's the only way I can describe them, and I like that crunchiness. Although you can set the zones and lighting from the keyboard, I prefer to use the iCUE software since I can sync and colour-match with the aforementioned mouse and fans. It took awhile getting used to only six G-keys, where before I had the ability to essentially assign 18 macros with the older K30 (6 G-keys, 3 memory banks on the K30). One small detail. You have to be careful with the clip/s of the wrist when attaching or detaching/reattaching. I broke one of them on the first day of getting the keyboard. Corsair doesn't seem to offer replacement wrist rests for the K55--does for the K65/70 and above. I, however, fortunately have a 3D printer--and someone on Thingiverse created a replacement/repair part that I was able to print. In the end, though. I don't regret my purchase at all. Feels nice, looks like, plays/works nice.
Awesome keyboard, seriously not disappointed
I’ve had some time now with the keyboard playing various games, doing SQL scripts and some Angular stuff and can honestly the keyboard feels good, isn’t too noisy and RGB profiles along with the macros are easy to setup. Corsair really have a good product here and the fact that you can get a premium keyboard like this for under £50 makes it probably in my view the best mid budget keyboard you can get
Superb gaming keyboard
This is an excellent gaming keyboard. It has the features and feel of far more expensive keyboards on the market. They keys aren't too noisy if you're recording gameplay with commentary. The keys are very comfortable, and react well. If you're wanting to upgrade but don't want to take the plunge with a super-expensive keyboard, I would definitely recommend giving this a try.
Buy on Amazon
Gaming Keyboard, PICTEK Ultra-Slim All-Metal Panel...
SaleBestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
Gaming Keyboard, PICTEK Ultra-Slim All-Metal Panel Wired USB Gaming Keyboard with Bright Rainbow Backlight and Glow Keys, 19-Key Anti-Ghosting, Plug & Play to Computer,Laptop,PC,Windows - UK Layout
- Beautiful & Bright Rainbow Backlight: The Bright Rainbow LED Light will Light up your gaming area to increase the gaming atmosphere, gaming with more fun. Especially in dark this gaming keyboard will be more amazing. You also can adjust the lighting modes, brightness or close it by your need.
- Metal Structure & Strong Quality: Special Metal Panel Design make the wired keyboard more slimmer and also provide durable quality. Equipped with 4 drainage holes at its bottom, you can use it without any worries. We also offer 24 months hassle-free return guarantee and lifetime free technology support.
- Better Tactile Feel: PICTEK Gaming Keyboard designed with unique suspension high keycaps which will make you get better touch feel while providing you faster feedback.Besides, it can withstand 50 million presses ensure long time using.
- Maximum Typing Comfort: Designed with integrated wrist rest, foldable kickstands and stepped-key layout, this PC gaming keyboard will offer you an ergonomic typing angle (7°) and wrist support during use. Say goodbye to wrist pain.
- Excellent for Game Players: With 19 anti-ghosting keys and 12 multimedia shortcuts, this gaming keyboard is equipped with multiple functions you need for games. Plug & Play, super easy to install. (NOTE: Multimedia keys are unavailable on Mac)
A good build keyboard, don't let the price fool you!
I'm very particular about keyboards. I type very fast and find it difficult to do so with most keyboards. I recently spilled hot coffee over my Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard costing £90 But don't let the price of this keyboard fool you!! This keyboard however feels great, the overall build quality is strong, and key typing is a lot more silent than majority of keyboards. The lighting option really does help at night with seeing and it's great for gaming as the keys feel good. Overall great keyboard. Options for key board lighting are - Modes - On/Off Steady Mode - Stays on Breath Mode - Fades on and off Brightness adjust Lock
Good for gaming, but wears with time.
I've held off on writing this review for a while so I can write one honestly. I use the keyboard primarily for video games. Bought it in October but after a few months, a couple of the keys have started to wear. Another issue though is that it's pretty loud. If you're looking for something quieter, I don't think I'd recommend this, but at this price point, it's pretty much to be expected. However, on the plus side, there is very little latency, and I haven't yet had any issues with keys not registering properly. You can also adjust the brightness in three stages, though this resets every time the computer is shut down. Overall, good but has its flaws. 4/5
I cannot believe the quality of this keyboard for the price I paid! It has a matte black metal structure that has a real quality feel to it. You can choose between light modes: on/off and breathing/solid light effects, you can even adjust the brightness, which I found really helpful at night time. The lights are rainbow colours and light up all of the keys. The keys them-self are almost completely silent and have a really nice soft feel to them when pressed. I have been using it for some heavy gaming over the last few days and it is so much better than the stock keyboard that came with my PC. I would definitely recommend this keyboard to anyone! My wife is now jealous and wants one too!
Buy on Amazon