Here is the ranking of the best products for the Game Controller For Pc category :
Zexrow Xbox 360 Wired Controller: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,4 with 2777 reviews
EasySMX Wireless 2: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,2 with 4046 reviews
Game Controller for Windows PC: third position for this product
Zexrow Xbox 360 Wired Controller,Game Controller U...
Bestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
Zexrow Xbox 360 Wired Controller,Game Controller USB Wired PC Joystick Gamepad for Xbox 360,Improved Ergonomic Design Controller for Xbox 360 Slim PC with Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Multi-platform Compatible: Zexrow Xbox 360 controller is designed for Microsoft Xbox 360 and Windows PC (Windows 10/8/7/XP) gaming systems. NOTE: This is Zexrow brand controller , and made by third party factory, not from original Microsoft brand. Note: The vibration function will expired when play some games on pc.
- Plug and Play: The USB cable is extended to 220cm. You can sit and enjoy the game a little further from the console. Once the USB port is plugged into the computer, you can start the game, Custom Xbox 360 controllers it is easy to install and requires without any software.
- Dual Shock: Built in double vibration feedback motors, perfectly fit for racing, shooting, fighting and sports games, enhancing game experience.
- Ergonomic design: The new shoulder design and more streamlined handle design matches the player's hand for maximum comfort, ensuring that you can play for hours on the game.
- High sensitivity: A precise thumb lever, two pressure trigger buttons, and an eight-way arrow help you stay in control.Make sure your motion signal be received without deviation, providing a precise and sensitive game speed.
Excellent for the price
This wired Xbox 360 controller is a very good choice if you are in need of a wired controller for pc. It has a nice feel to it and is near enough exactly the same as an original Xbox 360 controller. I would definitely recommend this product as it is a good price compared to the other wired controllers on the market. It is recognized from the time you plug it to the USB port. No need to install drivers. Why should you buy an expensive 360 controller when you can get this compatible joypad at a great value!! Fantastic!!!! Works a treat, son bought it to use on his pc. He says it’s just as good as the original ones. Very happy. I was very pleased with the quality. At the price, I was expecting it to be a bit flimsy or something but it's just like a normal xbox360 controller. I can recommend 👍
Indistingishable from real ones
I can't prove it but I feel these were made by the same factory that made the official controllers back in the day as having this side by side a real xbox 360 controller they are identical in (almost) everyway minus any xbox branding such as the x-box button in the center not having the x-box emblem and the top of the controller being smooth rather than having the words x-box engraved into it. Plug and play on Windows 10 which is extremely important as obtaining xbox360 controller drivers is next to impossible nowadays. Even has the slight flicker problem on the dpad that official xbox controllers have meaning they are troublesome for fighting games or precision input games. This is a universal problem with all xbox controllers regardless of who make them and has never been fixed, as even xbox pro controllers have this issue. If you are thinking of buying then this is the closest imitation I have seen and is much better than the PDP brands by far. Even comes with vibration feature despite store page not mentioning that.
Great PC controller
While I own an Xbox, I have started playing again on my PC, and I'm really used to Xbox remotes. I saw this one works for Xbox 360 (not for Xbox One, careful here) plus PCs, so I got it. It's really light, since it doesn't have any vibration mechanism inside and it's wired, but it feels sturdy, I don't think it will easily break. Easy to connect, USB and auto-install in Windows 10. All the buttons work smoothly, no excesive noise neither. Great product, recommended!
Buy on Amazon
EasySMX Wireless 2.4g Game Controller Support PC (...
Bestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
EasySMX Wireless 2.4g Game Controller Support PC (Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10) and PS3, Android, Vista, TV Box Portable Gaming Joystick Handle (Wireless Joystick)
- 🎮【Universal Compatibility】EasySMX KC-8236 Wireless Game Controller supports PS3, PC, Android phones and tablets, and it is compatible with Windows XP/ 7/8/10 and Android 4.0 or above.
- 🎮【Wireless Connectivity】10m(32.8ft) connectivity range covers the living room and bedroom. No wires, no mess, no hassle. Just wirelessly connect to your device and get to the gaming.
- 🎮【Dual Vibration Feedback】Asymmetrical linear motor put you in the center of the action, giving you immersive gaming experience with multi magnitude of vibration feedback.
- 🎮【Ergonomics】The non-slip grips are designed for improved stability. The indentation and textured surface of the joystick fit your fingers snuggly and prevent slips in intense games, giving you full control.
- 🎮【Battery Operated】The wireless game controller has an embedded lithium battery and it has a smart sleep function, increasing battery efficiency.
Perfect as a secondary controller
I will be comparing this product to the "official" equivalent: the wireless Xbox 360 controller for windows/PC, receiver, and battery pack/charging cable, which will altogether run you around £45-£50. This is the controller I have been using for gaming for many years now, but I have recently purchased this product as a third controller for use on a second PC. Immediately, this far cheaper alternative is proven much simpler to use. Simply plugging in the receiver and pressing the guide button saw instant compatibility, no lengthy driver installation or synchronisation/detection issues. On top of that, it charges with the ubiquitous mini-usb to USB cable (which is provided in case you don't have one lying around anyway). As a controller, it is a near perfect substitute. The frame is actually superior in ergonomics, and feels like a firmer grip with the rubber pads and subtly shaped finger grooves. The face buttons (ABXY), triggers and bumpers are also of equivalent quality, although I have not compared the feathering of the triggers in games that include half-pressing or a continuous scale of trigger depression. The lesser used start and back buttons are lower quality rubber cylinders rather than the smooth plastic oval domes of the official controller, but since few games have you pressing these in a hurry I see no issue here. More notably are the two key issues with the controller: the d-pad and the analogue sticks. Quality d-pads are rare and so I am willing to overlook this issue contsidering the price point of the controller. Although if you are considering using this to play a game where precise movement is controlled via the dpad (such as a platformer or fighting game), you should look at spending more, if you are likely to only use the dpad for menus and single presses to select /switch items etc. you will be fine. The biggest drawback of this controller is the analogue stick deadzones. You will need to push the sticks quite far to hit the minimum detected level, which leaves little room and more strained motor control between the min and max areas of the sticks. This is especially noticeable in camera control, as you will find yourself having to jerk the camera around at maximum, with little ability to finely control its position. In a game where aiming quickly is important, this can and should be a deal breaker, but in a slower game or one without fine alalogie stick control you will not notice this. I have been playing monster hunter world with this controller and for example have had no issue with the left stick, which is usually pushed to the edge for movement anyway, or he dpad, which is used for menus and selecting items. The only issue for me is the right stick, which makes aiming with the bow difficult. My girlfrind uses the longsword, however, and has no issue with the right stick as it is not needed to aim the camera as precisely as with the bow. So overall you've got a great cheaper alternative to the pricey official Xbox controller that won't make you lose sleep with buyers remorse. I would heartily recommend this as a secondary controller to anyone, or even as a main controller to someone who only plays games infrequently and doesn't want to pay £50 for a few subtle improvements. However, if you play games often it is worth paying a little more for your primary controller. Rating 4/5 because of the size of the analogue stick deadzones, but very pleased with this product at the price.
Just like using a official controller
Having used a few third party Xbox 360 controllers there is always something not quite right with them but this is the first one I've used that I actually forgot I was using a third party controller. The controller is a shiny plastic which I'm not a fan of but it has rubber pads at either end to stop it slipping out of your hand which I really like. The built in battery is another great feature. No more swapping out batteries. The buttons and sticks play just like an official controller. I'm using this controller on a pc which is super easy to setup just plug and play.
A responsive well built wireless controller
EasySMX Wireless 2.4g Game Controller I was very impressed when I received this, the controller seems very well made, it looks great and feels good in the hands. I have previously been using a wired Xbox 360 controller on my PC which does work well but I do have the hassle of the long wire draped across my desk, to be honest the cable is a nuisance when not in use too. I purchased this wireless controller in the hope that I could use this to replace the wired Xbox 360 controller. I'm pleased to say that this feels equally as good to me so the wired controller has now been pensioned off to the cupboard. This EasySMX controller seems very well made, there are no sharp edges to the plastic that I could detect, in fact it feels very solid indeed. The joysticks feel smooth in operation and the buttons give a positive click when depressed. On either side of the controller are two rubberised grip areas which help the controller fit comfortably in the hands without sliding around. The body of the controller has a slightly camouflaged look to it with a subtle matt finish. You are also supplied with a small USB receiver which you plug into a spare USB port on your PC to allow the controller to communicate. I have only tested this on a PC as I don't own a PS3 or desire to use this on the other listed compatible devices. In use- On the underside of the controller is a small battery compartment which is easily removed by way of a small button. I easily inserted two AA batteries and plugged the USB receiver into a spare USB port on my PC. Within seconds the controller was up and running having been recognised almost immediately by my operating system (Windows 10). I then opened up a steam game which was called Ark, the controller was instantly recognised by the game. Whilst gaming I found the controller to be very smooth indeed, all buttons worked positively. What I particularly liked about this controller is that whilst looking around via the small joystick the look function was really smooth and sensitive. With a gentle touch you can look around very slowly indeed, push a little further and it speeds up, the transformation is very smooth indeed. It will move slowly from static to looking around quickly in a very natural way, there is no jitter or skipping whatsoever. The built in vibration feels good too, it feels realistic, it's not too harsh. I am highly delighted with this controller, I was concerned that it wouldn't be as good as my existing wired controller but I have found that this EasySMX Wireless 2.4g Game Controller performs very well indeed. Changing the batteries is a doddle, just press a button and the battery holder pops out, insert the batteries and you are ready to go. Battery life seems very good too, the manual states that a set of 1800mAh batteries should give 20 hours of use if using the vibration feature, without vibration you should get up to 90 hours use. I am very pleased with this wireless controller, it is now a permanent fixture to my gaming rig - Highly Recommended!! Contents - 1 x EasySMX Wireless 2.4g Game Controller 1 x USB receiver 1 x User manual 1 x Customer support card If you have found my review at all helpful I would very much appreciate if you could click the 'Helpful' button below, thank you.
Buy on Amazon
Game Controller for Windows PC, Wired Joystick Gam...
SaleBestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
Game Controller for Windows PC, Wired Joystick Gamepad with Dual-Vibration PC Gaming Controller Compatible with PS3, Switch, Windows 10/8/7 PC, Laptop, TV Box, Android Mobile Phones, 2m USB Cable
- Wide Compatibility: This wired game controller is compatible with Windows (Xinput & Dinput), Vista, TV box, PS3 and Android 4.0 & up (OTG adapter required (not included) ). Not compatible with Xbox 360/ Xbox One/ Mac/ IOS/ PlayStation 4/ Amazon fire TV/ Amazon fire stick
- Plug & Play: Start playing right after getting the gamepad to your hands. The USB cable extends 2 meters long (6.5 feet) and you can play sitting a bit far away from the console
- Dual Vibrators: Gaming Controller Vibrating motors are embedded in the side grips and deliver distinct feedback during the game, enhancing the immersion and realism of the game scenarios. Bring you a fantastic gaming experience, to take your games to the next level.
- Perfect Operation Design: Asymmetrical design of the joysticks is based on ergonomics and designed for the most comfortable thumb position. Ensure you optimal feeling when playing
- Customizable TURBO: Customize turbo plus any button to release players’ fingers and destroy your enemies with mere one press. Customers may met problem due to use the item incorrectly, pls contact seller in advance if any questions before returning.
molto economico ma di fascia buonissima
questo controller lo consiglio altamente a ragazzi/e alle prime armi essendo un controller di basso costo ma di qualità molto alta , io personalmente provandolo da una settimana mi ci sto trovando veramente bene , inoltre dispone di una vibrazione che rende le sessioni di gioco ancora più appassionanti. ottimo prodotto veramente consigliato
Non sono esperto di joystick ma questo fa il suo dovere. Inoltre mi ha stupito positivamente che i due dorsali bassi fossero analogici.
il controller funziona molto bene. Il click dei tasti non è male e la sensibilità delle levette è buona. Si può modificare l’intensità sia della luminosità dei led che della vibrazione del controller. Ottimo rapporto qualità-prezzo. Unica pecca forse la qualità della plastica del pannello colorato che sembra piegato anche se è resistente e di buona fattura.
Buy on Amazon