Here is the ranking of the best products for the Futon Company category :
Matching Bedroom Futon Mattress | Multi Layer Tufted | Bedding Bedroom Living Room | 100% Cotton Twill Cover | Guest Comfy Sleepover (Black: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 3,9 with 10 reviews
The Bettersleep Company Brand - Hotel Quality Microfibre Mattress Protector Single Bed - Supersoft Diamond Quilted & Anti Allergenic Exra Comfort: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,5 with 10 reviews
CouchCoaster - The ultimate drink holder for your sofa: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,6 with 10 reviews
Matching Bedroom Futon Mattress | Multi Layer Tuft...
Bestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
Matching Bedroom Futon Mattress | Multi Layer Tufted | Bedding Bedroom Living Room | 100% Cotton Twill Cover | Guest Comfy Sleepover (Black, 2 Seater)
- 【 PRACTICAL MATTRESS 】The portable mattress is easy to set up with simple folding mechanism it really is an efficient mattress. With ergonomics in mind it is designed to support your spine.
- 【 SIZE & MATERIAL 】Material Composition Cover - 100% Cotton, Filling. Double - 4ft. Width 125cm (49") x Length 190cm (75") x Depth 9cm (3") Sizes are Approximate.
- 【 STYLISH & PRACTICAL 】 The rollable mattress is designed with cotton and double stitched for durability. It will compliment your home in any setting and it's great for sleepovers.
- 【 UK SOURCED FILLING 】 We source our fire retardant mixed Fibre from the UK and we fill the portable mattress to the fullest without compromising on comfort and design. Our filling is of a high quality making the mattress durable.
- 【 DESIGNED AND MADE IN THE UK 】 Here at Ainsworth & Country we have a dedicated team of designers who have worked together to produce the perfect rollable bed Mattress.
Bought for a campervan conversion.
I bought this to use along with another in a campervan conversion. The futons are a little thin and you can feel if there is anything poking through from underneath like the slats on a bed if they are too far apart. Luckily for me, I have used them on bench seating in the van so they are folded long ways to form the back, and doubled over to form the seat. They are quite comfortable to sit on like that. When it comes to bed time the bench seating slides out to form a double bed and I use both futons together to form a thicker mattress. I use a double fitted sheet to hold them together, but probably don't need to. The other thing I found out was I was able to use two matching single IKEA duvet covers to cover the futons which is great for cleaning and keeping them fresh as well as an easy way to change the colour in the van. The matching pillow cases can be used to make matching cushions. IKEA single duvet covers are a little bigger than UK single covers, and almost the same dimensions as a double mattress. (Yeah, I didn't know that either until I googled it) They are a very neat fit, and a bit of a wrestling match to change but it means everything is well packed and held together. 4 stars because the covers supplied are not removable. Covers are available, but are a lot more expensive than IKEA bedding.
Decent quality for the price
We bought this primarily for a family member who had to come live with us for several months, which meant this was in constant use for a few months, rather than just occasional use. For the price the quality is very good. However, we did supplement the comfort levels by putting a spare duvet on top of it - under the bed sheet. The person sleeping on it said it was fine - not meltingly comfortable, but entirely serviceable. Now that our house guest has gone this is rolled up and stored. It rolls up well (and is quite compact) but we have fastened it with a belt-tie (not provided) otherwise it would unfurl again.
very good value
Got this to replace existing mattress which had had its day. It's thinner than my original but also less than half the price. Although thinner it's well stuffed and very comfortable. I've had no complaints from people staying over. As I think mentioned before by others the buttons on it are white and not coloured but this made no difference for me, although I do think this should be made clearer. Delivery was also very fast and arrived a lot sooner than expected. Overall very happy.
Buy on Amazon
The Bettersleep Company Brand - Hotel Quality Micr...
Bestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
The Bettersleep Company Brand - Hotel Quality Microfibre Mattress Protector Single Bed - Supersoft Diamond Quilted & Anti Allergenic Exra Comfort
- Brand - The Bettersleep Company
- Cover: 233 thread count peach feel supersoft Microfibre Dust mite proof & Anti Allergenic. Diamond quilted
- Skirt length: 23cms depth approx
- Filling: 100% siliconised hollowfibre
- Size: Single 91x190 cms & Machine washable at home
The dog is happy
After getting a very comfortable new mattress topper the dog was not happy.....he top toed over it like he was in a mine field and would sleep under the covers (which may have been a good thing). However, because he’s a pampered pooch, I ordered this mattress protector and hey presto...one happy pup. Even as I was making the bed up he was stretched out on it. So calm and harmony has been restored, no disturbed nights with an unhappy doggo! He gets himself tucked under the covers and doesn’t surface until everyone is out of bed!
Comfortable and effective
I have had these products before from Bettersleep for a double bed but I needed one for a single bed. It is just what I expected, it's comfortable and effective. Bonus it arrived ahead of schedule.
Sadly it's baggy due to the poor quality elastic around the edge. It doesn't hold it on the bed properly and it rucks up and wrinkles. Would have returned it but had a guest coming to stay the day it arrived and I needed my new mattress protected. Would not buy again.
Buy on Amazon
CouchCoaster - The ultimate drink holder for your ...
Bestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
CouchCoaster - The ultimate drink holder for your sofa, Mocha Brown
- NO MORE SPILLS: CouchCoaster - The ultimate drink holder for your sofa, is the original and patented drink coaster which securely holds all your favourite drinks - hot or cold - on your sofa, couch, armchair or recliner (fabric or leather).
- WHY COUCHCOASTER: Prevent knocks, spills and stains; Keep your drink within easy reach; Ideal alternative to coffee tables; Store phones, remotes and more; Suitable for the whole family. A must have As Seen on TV accessory!
- COUCH ARM COMPATIBILITY: CouchCoaster is designed to wrap over any armrest measuring at least 14cm / 5.5” wide with flat to gently sloping sides. Skinny or narrow-armed couches should be avoided. Alternatively, you can lay CouchCoaster horizontally, tuck it between seat cushions and pillows, or drape it over the back-rest on any upholstery.
- FITS MOST DRINKWARE: CouchCoaster’s ergonomic design caters for a wide variety of mugs, cups, flasks and tumblers up to 9cm / 3.5” wide (incorporating a clever slot for cup handles), while the adapter supplied creates a snug fit for smaller drink-ware e.g. bottles and cans up to 7cm / 2.75” wide.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: CouchCoaster is made of a flexible, weighted, BPA-free silicone body with tacky base (42cm / 16.5” in length), and provides optimum support and integrity for your drink in an adjustable holder (5cm / 2” tall). It’s the perfect substitute for any bulky side table, tray, caddy or organizer.
As you can see it’s perfect for the job, it’s really sturdy and when I move about the chair it’s doesn’t move. They are great I have this one on my leather suite and my son has one on his material suite and they do the same job on both suites. Recommend
I have assorted mobility problems and cope with chronic pain so my hands aren’t always steady. I also have a cat and as most cat owners will confirm cats can be real jerks knocking things over just for fun, so I’ve found this product to be invaluable! Hopefully there’ll be no more dousing in Diet Coke in my future. I do drink a fair amount of canned diet soft drinks and this aid makes sure it stays exactly where I leave it, as the draping arms are weighted. I thought it was a little pricey at £20 but it is a quality sturdily made product that can securely hold canned drinks or a mug of coffee/ tea etc when the removable inner insert has been detached. I definitely recommend this product to anyone with similar problems or for the elderly in general.
We do not have a big lounge. Nevertheless, and especially since Lockdown it has now become a Live Video studio, it has become a frustrating and hazardous place to sit around bingeing on sex and violence on Netflix. This is because my husband has a special Pole Position from which he able to enjoy the full effects of his Surround Sound. Unfortunately, I have to sit on his left, so the space between the coffee table and the vast jumble of musical equipment which has silted up to the point where anyone keen on Feng Shui would faint, he had poor access to the coffee table which now has to be exclusively in front of me. Now, my husband has two tendencies in Life, one is to make the minimum effort in absolutely everything, and the other, sparked by Friction Anxiety, is to push down the discomfort with food and drink. So, you can see the problem. This results in him being unable to achieve any functional 'reach' across the huge gut to rest beverages upon the coffee table. My nightly entertainment has, as a result, been besmirched by constant requests to 'pass me this' 'put down that'. I could see, as a professional couple therapist, that we were heading down a very maritally destructive path here. I cast about for a solution. Then, one day, I, completely accidentally, while looking for, oh I dunno drain cleaner, or an attractive pair of shoes, who knows, came across this object. I was excited, I can tell you! I ordered it up, and it duly arrived. Apart from a few days of Utility Handling skill building, which involved a small argument about which mug is best for the slot, managing to wrench out the plastic slot free insert, and experiments to see just how large a wine glass the holder would tolerate, we are extremely happy. Divorce averted, coffee table now my exclusive preserve, re runs of Dad's Army (him) and violent cop dramas (me) untrammelled by me having to be Mrs Pass-Me Handmaiden. You guys have saved my marriage. Oh, and wipe clean, I'm actually tearing up here.
Buy on Amazon