Here is the ranking of the best products for the Full Motion Tv Wall Mount category :
TV Wall Bracket Swivels Tilts Extends: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,7 with 5134 reviews
TV Wall Bracket - Full Motion TV Wall Mount Swivels: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,7 with 10 reviews
BONTEC TV Wall Bracket for 37-80 inch LED LCD Flat & Curved Screen: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,5 with 3344 reviews
TV Wall Bracket Swivels Tilts Extends, Full Motion...
SaleBestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
TV Wall Bracket Swivels Tilts Extends, Full Motion TV Wall Mount for Most 37-70 Inch Flat&Curved TVs, Holds up to 60kg, VESA 600x400mm
- DO YOU HAVE AN EXPENSIVE TV?: Scared of your TV falling off the wall? Fear no more! Our tv wall bracket is constructed from high-quality steel materials and fits most 37-70" TVs weighing up to 60kg. Solid and sturdy TV mount with compatible faceplate that fits VESA 600x400/400x400/400x300/400x200/300x300/200x200/200x100mm. Please check the VESA pattern, weight, size of your TV before purchasing.
- FIND YOUR PERFECT ANGLE!: Positioned uncomfortably? This premium tv bracket tilts +10°/-10°, swivels +/-60° (max swivel angle depends on TV size), and level adjusts +/-3° for maximum viewing flexibility. Easily customize your TV watching experience with our tv bracket to find the most comfortable viewing position.
- HOW TO CREATE MORE SPACE?: Finding more space for something can be tricky. We got your back! Designed with dual articulating arms that retract 72mm from the wall in its retracted position to save space, and extend up to a maximum 390mm from the wall. TV wall mount, saving you more room for more valuable stuff!
- THE SAFE CHOICE!: It's never too late to add safety to your home. This large-sized TV wall bracket is produced with cold-rolled steel that has 2 steel arms and can support TVs weighing up to 60kg. Say no! to 60kg TVs dropping off the wall.
- FAST AND EASY INSTALLATION!: Included with the standard mounting hardware, a detailed English graphical installation guide and video! Which helps you install this full-motion TV wall mount without any hassle. It can be mounted on solid concrete walls, brick walls, or solid wood stud walls (do NOT mount on install the product on plaster wall, cavity walls, drywalls, or soft walls).
Excellent support for large televisions
I bought this wall mount to support a 50" TV inside our new fitted wardrobe. I choose this one because it tilts in any direction, it folds very flat to the wall and it was good value. It is heavier than l expected but that is because it can take a large TV and extend well out from the wall. It is very well made and moves freely and smoothly when it is extended. I had to buy some 100mm long rawlplug bolts to go in the wall because the ones supplied were too short to go through the back board of the wardrobe plus an air gap and in to the brickwork but they worked well. Assembling the partly assembled bracket required reading the instructions carefully, particularly as there are multiple choices for some fixings. I would say it is medium difficulty and requires some planning to get it right, but not too bad. Note that there are quite a lot of spare nuts, bolts, and washers left over at the end, because it is designed for different types of TV fixings. When fixed, it is solid, works brilliantly and can be adjusted in any direction, so l am really pleased with the result.
Not the easiest bracket to install but worth the effort. Everything required is included ..Even bolts to mount to the wall. A small spirit level was included which came in handy. Despite mounting the bracket perfectly level the TV was off once the angled bracket was extended... No problem this particular bracket has a small degree of sideways angle adjustment.. once tweaked the TV was perfectly straight. Very sturdy and well-made product. Highly recommended.
does the trick, seems pretty sturdy and flexible
seems to tick all the boxes, came with 4x bolts and plugs for a solid wall and I believe fixings for a stud wall assuming you can fix into the woodwork drawbacks I found whilst fixing, none of which are down to the bracket... 1. my dot and dab wall has very few dots and dabs, so I found the plasterboard cracking when I attempted to tighten the bolts. I reduced this by hacking some holes below and inserting plastic window trim behind the plasterboard adjacent to the bolts 2. the blockwork in my wall is like dry cheese, so the supplied fixings didn't feel enough to support a larger tv. I supplemented the supplied fixings with a pack of 4 Corefix AIR Heavy Duty Dot & Dab Wall Fixings (the blue ones designed for lightweight blocks). My bracket is now held in place by 8 fixings so hopefully should take anything I throw at it. 3. Due to a change of plans I've used this on a much smaller screen than intended, 32 inch, I had to use some leftover screws and packers from another kit I had as the ones that came with this pack weren't quite right for the smaller tv
Buy on Amazon
TV Wall Bracket - Full Motion TV Wall Mount Swivel...
SaleBestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
TV Wall Bracket - Full Motion TV Wall Mount Swivels, Tilts, Extends - for most 26-55 Inch Flat and Curved TVs - Holds up to 27kg, VESA 400x400mm
- ✅ ULTRA STRONG TV WALL BRACKET: this TV bracket is constructed from high quality steel materials and fits most 26-55 inch TVs weighing up to 27kg. Compatible VESA 400x400/400x300/400x200/300x300/200x200/200x100/100x100mm. Please check the VESA pattern, weight, size of your TV before purchasing
- ✅ ADJUSTABLE OPTIMAL VIEWING: our full motion TV bracket tilts +5°/-12°, swivels +/-90° (max swivel angle depends on TV size) and level adjusts +/-3° for maximum viewing flexibility. Easily customize your TV watching experience to find the most comfortable and healthiest viewing position
- ✅ SAVES MORE SPACE: your new TV wall mount is built with an arm that retracts a mere 8cm from the wall for out-of-the-way convenience and extends up to a maximum 49.5cm from the wall. Saving you some valuable space and adding a nice, neat appearance to your household
- ✅ FAST AND EASY INSTALLATION IN 15 MINS: comes with all the standard mounting hardware needed, a detailed English graphical installation guide. Easily install this TV mount in 15mins or less
- ✅ WHAT’S INCLUDED: our Perlesmith TV wall bracket includes complete accessories and friendly customer service.
It's good, variety of pieces but slants your TV
Easy to install, a wide range of screws and fittings supplied for all types of televisions The usual issue though when it comes to arms, when the TV is mounted on the plate it is as if the plate can't stand the weight or the plate itself needs some wiggling in order for the TV to be straight or else in my case the TV kept slanting to the left
Absolutely Amazing - Holds daughter's 43" Samsung TV
Brilliant piece of kit for the price. I bought a new Samsung 43" TV for my daughter from Currys and looked at their TV mounts. They wanted stupid money - £50 at least and went up to £100. I thought I'd look on Amazon and this one comes up highly regarded. I took a punt and what a superb product it is. It is well finished with no sharp edges, anodised in a nice matt black and contains all the fittings and fixtures to mount the TV to the bracket and the bracket to the wall. Superb.
Excellent does what it's ment to 👍
Works a treat, as soon as it arrived I installed it in my daughters bedroom for a 55inch TV.. Great selection of bolts to connect bracket to TV, and easy to fix to wall with bolts supplied... Bracket has great amount of adjustment once fixed to adjust to personal preferences to viewing... To sum up its a great piece of kit and would not hesitate to recommend it to other people..
Buy on Amazon
BONTEC TV Wall Bracket for 37-80 inch LED LCD Flat...
SaleBestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
BONTEC TV Wall Bracket for 37-80 inch LED LCD Flat & Curved Screen, Swivel Tilt TV Wall Mount Full Motion, Heavy Duty Strong Solid Dual Arms up to 65KG, Max VESA 600x400mm, with HDMI Cable
- ULTRA STRONG DOUBLE ARMS HOLD UP TO 65KG - Double arms are firmly welded with 24 welding joints to eliminate the risk of sagging in the installation of your TV (maximum load weight up to 65 kg). The TV bracket is manufactured to the highest standard using reinforced, compressed steel. It has a solid back panel with a thickness of 3.5mm to distribute the load so you know your television is safe and secure
- TV COMPATIBILITY - Fits most 37”-80” flat panel LED, plasma, LCD TVs and fits VESA patterns 100x100 200x100 200x200 300x200 300x300 400x200 400x400 600x400mm. It's compatible with Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Thomson, Toshiba, Sharp, LG, Philips, JVC and all brands as long as they are VESA compatible. PLEASE CHECK YOUR VESA PATTERN BEFORE PURCHASE
- FULL MOTION FOR MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY – Swivels 45° left to right so you can choose the most comfortable viewing angle; tilts 5° up and 15° down to eliminate annoying glare & reduce neck or eye strain. It allows for ±3° rotation adjustment to ensure a level display
- LOW PROFILE TO WALL & LONG REACH – Our TV bracket support extends out to 360mm from the wall so you can pull out your TV into the perfect position when needed. It retracts 60mm to the wall to save space in your living room while giving you a slim, sleek appearance
- FAST AND EASY INSTALLATION - The TV mount bracket features integrated cable management system to conceal unsightly cables, making your viewing area neat and tidy. It comes complete with illustrated instructions, 1.8m HDMI cable, spirit level, concrete wall anchors and all the necessary product fixtures
I Really like this bracket and it makes me wonder exactly what you're getting when you spend £200+ on a bracket. The bracket is made from heavy gauge steel where it's needed and is nicely welded. There is no play in any of the joints making the whole thing feel very stable. This becomes important when your about to hang your expensive new telly precariously from the wall! The fittings kit is quite comprehensive, the wall fixings are off a decent quality. I usually find myself digging into my own collection of fixings with things like these are the supplied items usually don't seem up to the job so to have trustworthy fixings included is a huge bonus. There a a large amount of fittings for securing the telly to the bracket which were all that was needed to mount my Sony xf9005 to the bracket. I ended up using 5 bolts and plugs to hold the bracket to the wall, 3 at the top and 2 at the bottom and was able to hang from the bracket with no issues (other than sore hands). I'm quite confident that the TV will be fine. 8mm hss bit was all that was needed to bore into the breezeblock wall and secure the bracket. Assembling the bracket to fix to the TV was a little fiddly and hanging the TV took 2 people but that's more due to the size of the telly than the design of this bracket. Once everything is screwed together and the TV is hung, there is enough rotation in the bracket to correct any leveling issues and the angle of the TV relative to the wall can easily be changed. The bracket allows the TV to be moved quite a distance away from the wall for easy access to hdmi ports etc on the rear. My 65" is too wide to allow the TV to fit at 90* to the wall but that wasn't why I purchased the bracket so it doesn't matter. However, if your looking to install the TV and be able to pull it out perpendicular to the wall then this might be of use to know. There's not much to say about this bracket really. The instructions could be slightly clearer but I've seen far worse. The bracket is reassuringly substantial and offers great value for money. *slight update after a year* Well, nothing has broken and the TV still resides on the wall so all good there. It's been pulled out and pushed back countless times. Only slight niggle for me is that the screen doesn't sit quite level with the wall but I overcame this with some washers. It only became noticeable where the TV was flush mounted in a false wall. Still happy with the bracket and still happy that I didn't spend considerably more money on something similar for absolutely no need whatsoever.
Are you a Meccano expert?
My new Samsung 75" SmartTV is a beast at just under 40kg. So: I needed a serious bracket. This bracket fits the requirements, but it could have been a better experience. The assembly details are printed small and they're not easy to understand. Some parts are listed A, B, C, D, etcetera; but although the manual refers to parts by their designated letter, not all the parts in their plastic sleeve are labeled. It took me a little time to figure it out, but I got there in the end. Two further concerns are: 1. the final action of connecting the fitted TV Bracket to the Wall Baracket could have been designed better. 2. the Bracket as a whole is 'tight' when I want to move the TV back and forward. It should be a smoother movement.
Very strong and adjustable
I purchased 3 of these brackets for my rig, these are very strong and so easy to hook your tv on or off fast and easy, just what I wanted. My 65” screen is 35kg and the bracket didn’t move or bend even when extended out while setting up. Would recommend to anyone who always needs easy access to the back of TV or keep moving it about.
Buy on Amazon