Here is the ranking of the best products for the Frying Pan Non-stick category :
Tefal C9720514 Comfort Max Stainless Steel Non-Stick Frying Pan: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,6 with 10 reviews
Blackmoor Frying Pans | 2 Colours | Non-Stick: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,7 with 10 reviews
Tefal Aluminium Non-Stick 20cm & 28cm Frying Pan Twin Pack: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,6 with 8263 reviews
Tefal C9720514 Comfort Max Stainless Steel Non-Sti...
Bestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
Tefal C9720514 Comfort Max Stainless Steel Non-Stick Frying Pan, 26 cm - Silver
- Thermospot technology that lets you know when the pan has reached the optimum temperature to start cooking
- Power resist coating that promises a durable non-stick cooking performance
- Induction compatible and dishwasher safe
Very good pan including induction hob
This pan is my favourite for cooking steaks and most pan fried / grilled items. It is not the most expensive pan I have (I also have from another French brand “L _ C _ _ _ _ _ t”) yet it heats like no other pan and the coating is of very good quality. I also use other Tefal pan models but this one beats them all. It is slightly more expensive than some other Tefal lines but the price gap is entirely justified in my view
Great pan, description needs improvement
This is superb for the money - it's hefty and solid and the stainless steel looks really high quality with high chromium content. 5 Stars for the product, but zero stars for Amazon's description, which says it's 8.2cm deep. Naturally I assumed this was supposed to be the depth of the pan, but it turns out that's the height to the highest part of the handle from the surface you stand the pan on. The pan itself is only 5cm deep, which was not enough for my needs. To compound the error, the picture provided appears to be not of the 30cm pan, it is of one of the smaller pans from the same range, hence the sides look deeper on the picture than they actually are. Attached is a picture of the actual 30cm item.
Top quality as to be expected from Tefal
Top quality as to be expected from Tefal, nice large size my go to bacon pan 🙂 Works a treat with my new induction hob and nothing to complain about. Please take a second to hit the helpful button it makes taking the time to write the review worthwhile x.
Buy on Amazon
Blackmoor Frying Pans | 2 Colours | Non-Stick, Ant...
SaleBestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
Blackmoor Frying Pans | 2 Colours | Non-Stick, Anti-Scratch Pans | Cool Touch Handles | Suitable for Induction, Electric and Gas Hobs | 20/24/28cm (Black, 28cm)
- 28CM FRYING PAN – This frying pan is a kitchen must-have. At 28cm, the pan can be used for frying, searing and browning just about anything including vegetables, meat and fish. Matching 28cm pan lid available, see the Blackmoor store to purchase.
- SUITABILITY - Like all Blackmoor pans, it is suitable for cooking on electric hobs, gas hobs, induction hobs and hot plates. The stylish, black marble effect coating will complement any kitchen and is also scratch resistant, so your pan stays looking like new for longer.
- COOL-TOUCH HANDLE - The pan has a soft grip handle that stays cool to the touch to ensure your comfort and safety while you are whipping up culinary delights. The handle also has a convenient hole for hanging or for holding utensils during cooking.
- NON-STICK COATING – The pan’s non-stick coating and forged aluminium base means it is easy to clean, requires little to no oil and ensures better food release. The hybrid stone coating allows heat to conduct faster which the pan retains during the cooking process.
- BLACKMOOR HOME - Blackmoor Home is the leading manufacturer of top-quality essentials for your kitchen. From pots and pans, to cooking utensils and knife sets, visit the Blackmoor Home page on Amazon to view the whole range today.
The dictionary definition of "non-stick"
Only used it a couple of times so far, but I'm impressed; it heats quickly and evenly, unlike a few I have owned in the past the bottom is completely flat so things don't migrate to the edges, and I have no idea what the people who have complained about the non-stick not working were doing - I cooked an omelette with no oil at all and it just slid right out, and cleaning it is a breeze as you can pretty much just wipe it with a damp cloth and it's good as new. No idea how it will fare as far as durability goes, but other than that I heartily recommend it!
Nothing sticks to it at all
The best pan I've ever used, nothing has stuck to it so far and it's extremely easy to clean.
Took a risk with this pan, as a lot of reviews complained about bad handles and the pan itself not being non stick. I figured that 1,700 reviews with an avg of 4.5 stars means the issues other people had were just freak occasions. I'm so glad I did because the pan arrived in perfect condition, the handle feels secure (though I'll keep an eye on it and update if it loosens) and when I cooked scrambled eggs (the ultimate test) the pan looked as if it hadn't even been used afterwards! I am very pleased with this pan, especially for the price.
Buy on Amazon
Tefal Aluminium Non-Stick 20cm & 28cm Frying Pan T...
SaleBestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
Tefal Aluminium Non-Stick 20cm & 28cm Frying Pan Twin Pack, Black
- Tefal's unique Thermospot technology
- Non-stick coating on both frying pans
- 20cm Frying pan and 28cm Frying pan
- PTFE non-stick exterior for easy cleaning
- Dishwasher safe
Nothing sticks! I have tried just about every nonstick pan in creation and this is the only one that lives up to its name. Used it for some months now and it's just like new, well worth the very reasonable price.
Shrunk in the wash?
These come delivered in a stout card carton with good internal supports so there should be no damage. The actual measurements are around 1cm less than those given and can be seen in the photos. The diameter of the flat cooking surface of the 27cm pan is 21cm [external] and the 19cm is 13.5cm [external], the internal cooking area is approx. 5mm smaller. Stated as oven safe up to 175°C but most oven baked foods are now recommending 180°-200°C so care should be taken and most dishwasher manufacturers recommend that anything made of aluminium should not be washed in a dishwasher. Very good pans, the only obvious downside is they have no lids but as this is stated, I cannot deduct a * and the groove under the handles can become irritating with prolonged use but for normal cooking they are quite comfortable. These are coated non-stick inside and out but only time will tell if these are truly excellent value for money so for now they get a ***** rating.
great additions to the kitchen
i bought these over xmas whilst on sale and they have been the most used pans in my kitchen. The larger pan is great for cooking food anywhere between 2 and 4 people depending on what youre cooking (perfect size for making a curry or fajitas). The smaller is a great size for making smaller starters, it also works great for making thick pancakes or scrambled eggs, i have also used it to shallow fry chicken goujons, the size means you dont need to fill the pan with as much oil! Easy to clean, the non stick is currently still holding up almost 3 months later (as expected).
Buy on Amazon