Here is the ranking of the best products for the Fryer Pan category :
Cordon Green - 5L Enamel Chip Pan Deep Fat Fryer Pot Set - Deep Frying Pan with Lid and Basket: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,3 with 220 reviews
Premier Housewares 5L Deep Fat Fryer Enamel Chip Pan Fryer Glass Lid Chip Fryer Deep Frying Pan Black Deep Fryers Fryer Basket Small Fryer 16x33x27: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,4 with 1749 reviews
KitchenCraft KCCHIPLRG Large Chip Pan with Basket and Lid: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,6 with 997 reviews
Cordon Green - 5L Enamel Chip Pan Deep Fat Fryer P...
SaleBestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
Cordon Green - 5L Enamel Chip Pan Deep Fat Fryer Pot Set - Deep Frying Pan with Lid and Basket
- 5L Capacity Deep Fryer, It is a great size for families of 4-6 people and Perfect for Daily use.
- Deep Fryer Pot will help you to cook a wide range of tasty food whenever you want whether it's chips, chicken, fish, doughnuts or onions.
- The enamel coating is perfectly smooth and non-porous, which makes it resistant to dirt and bacteria.
- Deep Fryer Pot is very easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cookers.
VERY GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY
As I was looking to replace my old fryer’s basket, I came across this extremely good value fryer. Considering the basket would have cost me almost the same price as the whole set. It exactly does what I expect from a deep fryer. Although you cannot close the lid completely when frying, but I couldn’t find one does in the market. It is easy to clean and you can fold the arms inwards and store neatly. I am happy with my purchase.
Looks good and does the job.
Having tried deep fat friers, and thrown them away because of the build-up of fat, I decided to go back to basics with a stove top pan, and what a good decision it was. This pan looks as good as others costing much more, it is easy to store, and having no electrical elements, it goes in the dishwasher, so will avoid the sticky residue inevitable with an electric frier. I would certainly recommend, especially at this price - it is excellent value. The instructions are a delight, telling you to test the temperature by ‘dropping a CUB into the hot oil’ ! It was worth the price, just for the laughter this produced at this miserable time (covid), although I don’t think mama bear would be too amused! Seriously, I am very impressed by the quality and price, and am thinking of buying more pots from this seller.
Lid fits well and the non-stick coating inside and out is good. The basket neatly parks in an elevated position for draining the cooking oil from the fried food.
Buy on Amazon
Premier Housewares 5L Deep Fat Fryer Enamel Chip P...
SaleBestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
Premier Housewares 5L Deep Fat Fryer Enamel Chip Pan Fryer Glass Lid Chip Fryer Deep Frying Pan Black Deep Fryers Fryer Basket Small Fryer 16x33x27
- Size: The 5 litre deep fryer has enough space, making it perfect for everyday use
- Resistant: The 5l deep fat fryer comes with a thermo resistant pyrex lid making it a casserole dish
- Material: The deep fat fryer has a black enamel on steel, making it strong and attractive
- Cleaning: Washing the deep fryer is not a huge at all. It is dishwasher safe, making it quite convenient for one
- Dimensions of the small, fat fryer are: Height 16 cm x Width 33 cm x Depth 27 cm
Wanted to make proper chips for my children! They love them!! This is easy to use and can be used on induction hobs (made mistake before and bought one that wasn’t) wipes clean really easily too. My only concern is that the handles don’t really fit around the rim of the pan when trying to rest/drain the basket of food. I just take the whole thing out now and rest on the Pyrex lid.
The simple ones are the best
A throw back fryer. Less hassle than the electric ones I have been getting, easier to maintain with the ability to use old oil when it starts to froth up, much deeper and longer than electric fryers, I prefer these fryers. Excellent product.
Easy to clean and very large
I love this fryer as it is large and it is good for the Covid-19 season. I feel for all women as I write this because we cook non-stop (shopping for food is non-stop too). The fryer is good, the only downside is that the basket doesn't look strong but it's good for the price. Please be careful of oil splashing during and after use because it's a large pot with your oil. Remember Health and Safety. Thanks.
Buy on Amazon
KitchenCraft KCCHIPLRG Large Chip Pan with Basket ...
SaleBestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
KitchenCraft KCCHIPLRG Large Chip Pan with Basket and Lid, Induction Safe, Stainless Steel, 20 cm, Silver
- PROPER CHIPS DONE QUICK: Place this fryer on the stove, glug in some oil and make chips you'll want to write poetry about, in minutes
- LIDDED DESIGN: The lid stops fat droplets from spitting out of the pan and making a mess of your hob
- NO BURNT FINGERS: This chip pan features heat resistant phenolic handles, including a helper handle, making it easy to move
- WORKS WITH ALL HOBS: Forget the hassle and bulk of an electric fryer - this pan works on all stovetops, including induction
- USEFUL INFO: Dishwasher safe; includes a 12 month guarantee
Absolutely brilliant! I bought this to use on my new ...
Absolutely brilliant! I bought this to use on my new induction hob and the chips were the nicest I'd tasted in years. They were crispy and perfectly cooked. I don't know what it would be like if you use cooking oil, as I use beef dripping, but this is a brilliant chip pan! I also liked the design of the basket, as you can clip it on the top of the pan so that it's not resting in the oil, and also that you can twist the handle on the lid to open a little vent and let air still circulate (not that I've cooked with the lid on it, but it's handy when it's covered and cooling down.) I would definitely recommend!
A worthwhile purchase!
Although slightly smaller than my old chip pan, this is actually better! The wire basket has a hook on it, so you can rest the basket over the pan, to drain the oil from your chips before serving. The combination of brand, spanking new pan and fresh, clean oil made the chips taste the best they have in a long time. I also think this pan may have good heat distribution, as the potatoes cooked amazingly! Very, very happy!
I was fed up of buying electric chip pans and not being able to keep them clean and throwing them away. This is perfect, the old fashioned way. Holds enough chips for two and I can cook them just how I want them, then I can filter out the cold oil and wash the pan. Perfect. Clean. No mess. I'll never buy another electric one again.
Buy on Amazon