Here is the ranking of the best products for the Extractor Hood 90cm category :
CIARRA CBCB6506B Class A Cooker Hood 60cm 650 m³/h Curved Glass Chimney Hoods with 3 Speed Recirculating Ducting Kitchen Ventilation Extractor Fan with Carbon Filter Black: silver medal for this product, scored an average review of 4,5 with 2014 reviews
Russell Hobbs RHGCH902B 90cm Wide Black Glass Chimney Cooker Hood: third position for this product, the average review is 4,5 with 65 reviews
CIARRA CBCB6506B Class A Cooker Hood 60cm 650 m³/...
BESTSELLER NO. 2
Buy on Amazon
CIARRA CBCB6506B Class A Cooker Hood 60cm 650 m³/h Curved Glass Chimney Hoods with 3 Speed Recirculating Ducting Kitchen Ventilation Extractor Fan with Carbon Filter Black
- HIGH ENERGY EFFICIENCY: CIARRA is committed to developing smarter and more energy-saving household appliances. The A class energy-efficient cooker hood not only reduces your electricity bill by 50% every year but also brings you a high-quality green life.
- POWERFUL AND QUIET SUCTION: The cooker hood features a powerful air output of 650m³/h that ensure effectively circulated in a short time even in a large room, and quiet operation noise levels in 67dB(A) avoid the unpleasant noises when cooking.
- DUAL VENTILATION MODES: Mounted on wall and ducted outside with a 1,5m exhaust pipe (included), or simply place the CBCF004 carbon filters (shipped with) on the motor for the recirculating mode.
- LED LIGHTS: Configure 2*1W energy-saving LED lights, the extractor fan provides extra brightness to illuminate your cooking space and get better visibility.
- Matte Black Surface: The frosted black painting covered prevent finger prints and dust. It is more easy to clean and maintain. It shines a little bit under the light, which makes it more elegant and suitable for all the kitchen.
Great suction power, looks good, not too noisy, easy to install and lights are in right place. Not sure why there was two main leads tho. Buttons could be a bit more advanced. Other then that well recommended
Looks great once fitted...
Pro's: It looks good, the LED lights are bright and it runs smoothly and reasonably quietly. Cons: The instructions! Fitting the hood itself was easy and straight forward enough but the part in the instructions for fitting the base section of the chimney do not in any way relate to what's actually supplied. The power lead! Is supplied as two pieces, a hard wired 2' fly lead with a C14 (inverted kettle plug) plug on the end, and another 2' C13 (kettle plug), totalling 4'. Fused at 13A when the total load doesn't exceed 3A. It should either be a C14 socket fitted to the unit, or have a lead at least 6' long to avoid any plug/socket arrangements behind kitchen units.
Kitchen extraction hood
Sucks up the steam. But as I'm using it as recycling extractor I have to buy the carbon filter myself. Fitting is easy apart from the chimney that is fiddly and the instructions are poor. Only just fitted it and seems ok. The lights are bright. I had a power point already fitted so its just plugged in. I will be changing this at a later date. But as in photo 2 I have changed the plug to a white one also turned the socket upside down, this makes it look tidier.. You can get the filters on amazon £22. They last 2 to 4 months dependson usage. Happy with the performance of the extraction and the carbon filtration system.
Looks great and works really well. Excellent after-sales service.
My wife is delighted both with how good this cooker hood looks now that it is installed and with how well it works. The installation instructions are a pretty rubbish translation, but any reasonably competent DIYer shouldn't have any great problem. My one piece of advice: if you are replacing an existing cooker hood, check the dimensions of the exhaust trunking (and hole in the wall) before you buy. I didn't, and had an issue that the trunking of the new hood was a larger diameter than the original. Fortunately I was able to sort it without too much difficulty and I'm impressed by how good the new hood looks. Great value, considering the price. Shortly after installation, the light bulbs failed. The response from Ciarra was immediate and impressive; New bulbs were couriered out to me and the problem resolved. Couldn't ask for more.
Buy on Amazon
Russell Hobbs RHGCH902B 90cm Wide Black Glass Chim...
BESTSELLER NO. 3
Buy on Amazon
Russell Hobbs RHGCH902B 90cm Wide Black Glass Chimney Cooker Hood
- 3 SPEED SETTINGS - Multiple settings for added versatility - no matter what you are cooking, your kitchen will be smell and steam free.
- EXTRACTION OR RECIRCULATION - Ensures you can alter your cooker hood to best suit you, at the easy touch of a button.
- TOUCH CONTROL - The 5 clearly displayed controls are easily accessible, meaning you can quickly alter the ventilation rate, switch on your hood or turn on the light.
- LED LIGHTS - This cooker hood comes with 2 LED lights for easy, frequent use. Ensuring you can clearly see what you are cooking, the LED bulbs are also long lasting and energy efficient.
- WASHABLE FILTER - The RHGCH902B comes with a washable aluminium filter, so it can be thoroughly cleaned ensuring long lasting efficiency.
This looks smart in my new kitchen. Surprisingly easy to clean. Only downside is it is very loud on the highest setting. But otherwise a great buy.
Easy to fit and sucks like a pro
Bet some chip shops don’t have as powerful extraction. Looks good. Great so far.
Love it. Really modernised my kitchen. My kids think it looks like a tv. Brilliant power & looks more expensive than it was. Had an issue but customer service sorted it quickly
Buy on Amazon