Here is the ranking of the best products for the Drone With Camera 4k category :
4DRC F3 GPS Drone with 4K Camera for Adults: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 3,7 with 710 reviews
HOLY STONE HS720 Foldable GPS Drone with 4K UHD Camera for Adults: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,5 with 706 reviews
HOLY STONE HS720E 4K EIS Drone with UHD Camera for Adults: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,4 with 850 reviews
4DRC F3 GPS Drone with 4K Camera for Adults, RC Qu...
SaleBestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
4DRC F3 GPS Drone with 4K Camera for Adults, RC Quadcopter With 5G FPV Live Video for beginners,2 Batteries and Carrying Case, Auto Return Home, Follow Me,Gravity Control,Waypoint Fly, Headless Mode
- 【4K Camera & 5GHz Image Transmission】:HD camera catches incredible clarity in the photos (4096*3072) ; 5GHz transmission ensures beautiful scenes are sent back to the phone, frequent and clear; 90°adjustable angle enables broader views; Front camera + bottom camera.
- 【GPS Auto Return & Follow Me】:Equipped with GPS positioning, the drone can automatically follow the pilots. When it is losing signal or power, or you press one key return, it will and fly back to take-off point automatically. Beside, you will have a easy start with functions like altitude hold, headless mode. Get worry free flight and have better shots!
- 【Numerous features, endless fun】: 4D-F3 drone can be a great photography tool. Featuring follow Me mode, point of interest, waypoints and object track, it frees your hands and allows you to focus on creative video contents. You can even add narration while shooting videos. Grab it and film your adventures or happy moments.
- 【Foldable & 2 Modular Batteries】:2 Battery Lasts 50 Mins. Both drone arms and propellers are foldable. Equipped with one-key take off/land/return, auto hover, headless mode and 3 speeds switch, it is super friendly to newbies.Help you take great selfie or panoramic views looking down from the sky.
- 【Small and stable】: This drone is very light and weighs 239g. According to this weight, you do not need to register on the FAA. Such a mini size is easy to carry. Although this drone is lightweight, it has strong wind resistance and can withstand level 3 wind, FPV transmission range up to 1200 Ft, control range up to 2000 Ft. which is much better than most drones on the market. Any question, please feel free to let us know.
Great affordable drone for the novice and pro alike!
Let me tell you. I have always wanted a drone but have never flown one.... Until today. I didn't want anything too expensive as I wasn't sure if it is something I would use a lot and being a novice, if I destroyed it accidently then it wouldn't be hard on the pocket. I bought this little gem off of Amazon and got a decent deal on it. It came with 2 batteries (with a supposed 25 minute flying time for each) plus a few sets of propellers in case of mishaps. It also came with a small screwdriver and a very smart carrying case. Once I had managed to find a satellite (very hit and miss at times) I calibrated the unit as per the instructions in the excellent application I had pre downloaded and hey presto... Up she went! I had the unit set to beginner mode. This is very important. I Couldn't believe how swiftly it rose into the air. It's very quiet considering. I took some photos and a bit of video but had to release some storage on my phone as for some reason it wouldn't record to the micro SD storage card so I'm going to have to fathom that one out. However the picture quality, though not quite as sharp as I thought 4k would be, was still very decent. The drone is very light and did struggle to keep balanced above 30m on a relatively still day. It had one or two scary moments when it seemed to shoot off of its own accord, however that was probably down to my inexperience as a novice drone pilot. The only downside imho was the lack of flying time from the batteries. Though fully charged, within a few minutes a low battery warning came up. It was nowhere near the 25 minutes claimed in the advertisment. You will need several of these if you want to spend some quality time flying. That was my one gripe though as spare batteries are not cheap. However. My first from and it is mighty impressive once you spend a bit of time on it. Please read the instructions though. It's very important, and observe the legal rules for these as there are limits that must be observed. Max flight height is 120m and 2000m distance. Just wish there were more battery life though. By the way. My friend recently spent £2000 on a drone. Apart from the fact it has flight distance if around 2 miles This is about a mile and a third.... Some now fly 10km plus) and object avoidance, there is not a lot that one does that this one doesn't! . I tried it in follow me mode too and I have to say it was superb. Just don't do what I did though.... Running towards a goal with a football, hitting it over the bar and forgetting that it was in follow mode. I went to retrieve the ball from the stand and the drone flew straight into the back of the net! Note then... It doesn't come equipped with object avoidance!! But it's a tough cookie. No harm done!! All in all I'm very pleased with my purchase.
Good beginner drone
I've not used a drone before but wanted a reasonable quality one as a starter. I'm happy with this one as it is very easy to fly and not too expensive. The camera is ok although not as good quality as I expected at 4K and it is fixed in a position so you have to land adjust angle and then fly again for different camera angles. As the drone is very light it does get buffeted by the wind however it still maintains position pretty well. The legal max in the UK is 120m and that is pretty high as i flew it up to 50m and felt that was high enough for me especially as legally you have to maintain sight on the drone not just the airspace and it is small. Video and photo feed is direct to the phone but works well and the included app to control the drone with the controller is very clear and easy to use. I'm happy with the purchase
Good value Drone
I am a total beginner and took quite some time researching all different kinds of Drones from very cheap to expensive, eventually I settled on buying the 4DRC F3 GPS 4K Drone after reading the comprehensive description of this product. I purchased through amazon prime and it arrived within 2 Days. The packaging was very good and the Drone comes with its very own zipped carry case with everything packed tightly within . You get two batteries and a set of extra blades too The instruction booklet could be a little more clear as I found the print to be a bit too small for me so I printed them a bit larger . Downloading the app to my android phone was straight forward. A bit of time was spent calibrating the Drone and once done I was ready to experience my first flight . Be very careful until you get used to the controls as the drone can easily fly away from you fast and you also need to be in a very large area away from people and obstacles to compensate for drifting and any sudden wrong movements you may make. I have not had a chance due to bad weather to be able to experience this Drones capabilities and I am dying to spend a day using it. Unfortunately I can’t give a full review on flight performance as yet but can certainly see its capabilities .the highest I got was about 2 metres off the ground when calibrating . It felt very powerful so I am being cautious and taking baby steps during the learning process. So far I am impressed with the Drone and for the price it’s a brilliant bit of kit for beginners . Once the weather improves I will spend more time with it an make a more detailed review on here . I would certainly recommend this drone to anyone starting out. just take your time and make sure you read the instructions well and take small steps to get used to it and I am sure it will be a very enjoyable experience .
Buy on Amazon
HOLY STONE HS720 Foldable GPS Drone with 4K UHD Ca...
SaleBestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
HOLY STONE HS720 Foldable GPS Drone with 4K UHD Camera for Adults, Quadcopter with Brushless Motor, Auto Return Home, Follow Me, 26 Minutes Flight Time, Long Control Range, Includes Carrying Bag
- 4K UHD Camera with Image Stabilization: The optimized full HD Camera built with Shock Absorption holder ensures shooting 3840 x 2160 high resolution images and videos without camera vibration. 5GHz FPV transmission and 90°adjustable lens enables you to see the world from different angle.
- GPS Assisted Intelligent Flight: Never lose the drone. It returns automatically whenever battery is low, signal is lost or you press one key return. Also, it is so smart to fly at your will, following you automatically, flying along a path you set, or fly around a point in circles. You may focus on your photography and creation.
- Configuration Upgrade: The intelligent battery works for 26 Mins for each charge; the long-life Brushless Motors have lower power consumption and give you a quieter flight; the foldable design and well-fitted carrying case make it easy to take the drone outdoor.
- Simple Operation: Equipped with Multi Sensors guarantee hovering with great stability and high quality pics taken under different flying environment; Optical Flow Positioning makes great effect when GPS signal is lost or weak. Functions, like one key start/stop, emergency stop, altitude hold and safe flight, keep it simple to control for even beginners.
- Considerate Controller: The control range of 2.4GHz transmitter reaches to 3000 feet high range; battery level and GPS signal shown on the LED screen; a button to turn on or off the drone light is added; right hand throttle mode is available for left-hander. Remember to remove the scratch-proof film from the controller and the camera before use.
I'm a big fan of holy stone drones, Usually i buy the smaller ones but this time i thought i'd treat myself to this latest offering. and boy it does not disappoint, opened the box to be greeted by a silky smooth grey carry case. once unzipped it reveals the well shaped inserts into which the drone sits. THe HS720 is a small but substantial fordable drone and it feels very well made and solid, the 2k camera floats on a shock absorbing mechanism. comes with charger with space for a second battery should you get one. spare props and screws and a screwdriver. the controller is also well made, takes AA batteries and has a nice LCD screen with all the info you need. but.... should you need more you can follow the simple quick start guide and pair up your phone with the app. with that you can get the FPV view and a host of other features. Follow me, Circle an object and setting a way-point. all of which work seamlessly. the battery will give up to 26 minutes flight. i managed just over 20 minutes but i was pushing the drone hard to put it through its paces. this really is a game changer for holy stone. With its accurate GPS and all of its other features. this is so advanced and well made and stable that anyone could fly it. really is good enough for novices and pros alike
The H720 is based on (and in my opinion almost identical to) a much more expensive drone by DJI. The other company sell a carry case for nearly £40 but the holy stone drone comes with a free case. Much better value for money. Previous drones I have had cannot be flown very high because a slight breeze will blow them off course, the H720 is pretty heavy (sturdy) and does not suffer from this problem. Its very east to start once linked to the Ophelia app and operates seamlessly. The one touch take off is awesome as I have had drones that will start to drift on take-off. This one stays exactly where it is. The weather in Wales has been too abysmal to try out all the features but I have used it from full charge until the battery dies and I timed it at just over 24 minutes. When you consider most drones are around 10 minutes this is a big selling point (down to the more, expensive and longer lasting brushless motors apparently). The only criticism I have is how the battery fits in the charger. If you move it, it seems to pop out.it will not actually click in place. On the other hand, the charger has 2 ports if you needed to buy another battery. The flight is great very responsive and a lot of fun to fly. The camera is adjustable and the 2k images eclipse any drone cameras I have had in the past. I have used the follow me mode which works great but not had a chance to use the point plotting feature yet. All in all amazing value for money and would highly recommend. Also the Holy Stone customer service is 2nd to none.
If you were wondering if they did made perfect foldable budget camera quadcopter? They DID
The media could not be loaded. After flying 2 batteries of flight time I am really thrilled with this camera quad. Had couple of foldable drones with or without GPS and this model HS 720 2K GPS drone is hitting a sweet spot and let me tell you why... First off it's foldable, making this form factor appealing to bring along on travels. Has longlasting brushless motors with seperate. ESCs for each motor making it actually upgradable. Fuselage is nice and sturdy. Buttons are easily accessible for someone with bigger hands and locking mechanisms of motor arms are tight and sturdy reaching almost 5" X-frame size when fully extended. It has a remotely controlled 1 axis gimbal of it's 2k camera with stabilization while being able tilting the camera angle from horizontal to full vertical downward facing. Transceiver (remote) is nice and tight with no nonsense user experience making it easy to grip in both hands thanks to foldable handles. Runs on 2xAA batteris. Has central LCD with basic telemetry like number of GPS satellites, signal strength, headless mode, signal strength of the remote and drone connection. GPS function can be turned on and off with a button on the side of the remote. Binding and drone callibration is smooth and easy. Joysticks gimbals are nice and smooth. Phone's locking mechanism to the remote is actually quite good. Flying it... Wow let's summ it up to this: really easy to fly (Hi-Lo speed) and to record video feed which you can do on an micro SD card on the drone or if you use WI-FI FPV feed over the Ophelia GPS app to your phone. In app and on the remote you can pick between MODE 1 /MODE 2 remote configuration. App has all telemetry you need to see and makes easy to activate features like Follow-Me, Vaypoint flying over POI from the map and making Orbits around you while locking the camera on the phones GPS coordinates from the app. Downside - really slow battery charger. Would recommend them to move to XT type of plugs on batteries if they want to get access to a lot more RC quad fans and open the one thing that everyone wants :More flying time with multiple accessible batteries available in the market. Plus side: awesome online support and one of best bangs for the buck. To see how the flight looks from the app check the video in this review.
Buy on Amazon
HOLY STONE HS720E 4K EIS Drone with UHD Camera for...
Bestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
HOLY STONE HS720E 4K EIS Drone with UHD Camera for Adults, Easy GPS Quadcopter for Beginner with 46mins Flight Time, Brushless Motor, 2.4GHz Transmission, Auto Return Home, Follow Me &Anti-shake Cam
- 4K EIS Anti-shake Camera with SONY SENSOR: The EIS (Electric Image Stabilization) technology reduces blurring and ensures video quality; Sony Sensor is equipped with advanced image-capture technologies for superior image quality compared with other common sensors; Pictures taken with the 4k(3840 x 2160) camera catch much more details; Videos recorded with 1080p@60fps/4K@30fps play more smoothly; besides, 2.4GHz transmission enables longer and smooth image transmission.
- Easy to Use: With air optical flow & air pressure altitude control system, the drone can hover stably both indoor and outdoor. GPS location and Auto Return to Home free your minds of losing the drone.
- Advanced Flight Control: The intelligent flight modes enables the drone to fly automatically and free your hands and minds to do video or picture creation, including Follow Me, Tap Fly and Point of Interest.
- Brushless Motors: Brushless motors runs more powerful with much less noise compared to brushed motors, which can enables stable and fast drone flights. Besides, they have longer lifetime and spare you from motor maintenance.
- 46 Minutes of Flight: Each intelligent battery support 23 minutes of flight; 2 batteries included prolong your sky trip to 46 minutes. Less charging, more flying. The carrying Bag included makes it easy take the drone out and keep it when you don’t need it.
Great value with a lot of additional controls
The media could not be loaded. What a lovely well packaged and presented drone. Bordering between a toy drone and commercial drone. A great learning drone but equally great drone to advance to. Good turn of power and good battery life. A superb 4k camera and the image stabilising works well. Comes with a lot of built in features due to the GPS. spiral photos etc points of interest as well. All in all a solid drone. No memory card with this so you will need to buy one. Holy Stone have it done themselves this time. In essence a fly more package for rock bottom price. Ideal as a first serious drone. The extra photo settings, the orbits, the route planning etc. Honestly, for the money, this is one cracking drone! AND WOW! THERE IS ACTUALLY ZOOM ON THE 4K VIDEO! WAY BETTER THAN THE DJI OPTIONS! My video is uploaded but the quality will be compressed. This is natural for internet videos. Amazon have totally ruined the quality of this video and is totally inaccurate 🙁 I edit using Filmora 9. You will need a memory card, micro SD. a class 10 is recommended, I used a U3 class as I use these in my main big drone 🙂 I have been flying drones for close to 5 years, in that time I have flown the cheap £40 one, the intermediate ones and now have a very expensive one. This 720 is amazing for the money.
Superb drone with an amazing battery life, incredible
The media could not be loaded. I recently decided to buy this drone from Holy Stone as i have purchased a few from them over the last 2 years and have always been impressed. This is the latest drone in the series and is absolutely amazing. As with all Holystone drones it is easy to set up fly, but this drone now has EIS which stands for Electronic Image Stabilization which means that the camera is so stable when recording! This drone has 2 powerful batteries each lasting upto 24minutes giving you a possible 48mibs flying time! The handy changing dock lets you charge both batteries at the same time which is a great feature. Theres tap fly, follow me, headless mode and more to use including point of interest that you can set. The transmitter is easy to set up and use, battery powered which is good, and your phone sits in it effortlessly and connects to the app easily too. You can add an SD card to this drone, not included. The return home feature is a one button press, perfect incase you lose sight of the drone which i did as its flys an incredible 500metres if you feel daring! See my video which shows video quality and stability, it could have gone higher and further but i was over my local park. My son also flew this drone with me which proves its ease of use. The carry case for this drone is smart looking, sturdy and perfect for transporting it safely, nice addition Holy Stone! All in all, a perfect drone for anyone to use from beginners to pro flyers (not me!) coupled with amazing 46minutes flying time you cant go wrong with this drone.
Stunning quality drone
The media could not be loaded. Well this drone is a full on masterpiece. Superior quality feel to it. The case its presented in is perfect. Its certainly a weighty drone but the flight time is awesome. I managed 54 mins! With the two provided batteries. The batteries take 5 hours to charge together with the provided USB charger. Plugs into a standard usb charger which you need to provide. Though nothing more than 2 amps. Setup was a little tricky. You need to download the app then connect to the drones wifi. That's all simple. The tricky part is the geo calibration. It took 7 attempts rotation 360 degrees 3 times and horizontal 360 degrees . I was confused a bit but the message indicator on the left of the controller will tell you when your good to go just keep tapping that after each 3 rotations. First flight was nervously exciting. Sounds like honey bees humming. Away it went up and and up. A pin prick in the sky! Tried to take photos etc but soon realised I hadnt put in a memory card! Will post those photos after next flight and amazon delivery. The camera is soo clear and good range of movement control from the app or controller. See newly added photos and a video. Press the return to home button and it's on it's way back and hovers exactly where it took off from. Do not get you fingers in the way of the props. It hurts. There are no guards. It's a great drone when I'm more professional at flying it I will post more movies and photos. Love the long flying time. My best drone yet. One other thing. The follow me button is probably the best reason to by this drone. Went for a bike ride and it follows like a puppy at the altitude you set. Be careful though it can not avoid obstacles like signs or trees. Go for it. You will not be disappointed!!
Buy on Amazon