Here is the ranking of the best products for the Bath Bomb Gift Set category :
Ocean Bath Bomb Gift Set for Men ready to gift - Beautifully gift wrapped bath gift set for men by Mckenzie Creative - Bath bombs gift set - 6 pieces: this is the best product, scored an average review of 4,7 with 28 reviews
Bath Bombs for Women: This is the cheapest product, the average review is 4,7 with 2544 reviews
Bath Bombs Set: This is the best value for money, with an average user review of 4,6 with 865 reviews
Ocean Bath Bomb Gift Set for Men ready to gift - B...
Buy on Amazon
Ocean Bath Bomb Gift Set for Men ready to gift - Beautifully gift wrapped bath gift set for men by Mckenzie Creative - Bath bombs gift set - 6 pieces, 550g
- 🎁 These are the perfect gifts for men who have everything! The ideal self pamper kit for men.
- ✨ These bath sets contain 1x luxurious bath bomb; 1x soap slice; 1x epsomsalts pouch; 1x sandalwood + 1x green tea scented tealights; 1x bath body puff.
- Carefully packaged and gift wrapped by hand in unique blue wrapping with gold ribbon.
- 🎀 Ready to gift as birthday gifts for men, Christmas gifts for men or as Valentines gifts for men
- 💎 This ready to gift bath bombs gift set is absolute luxury with blue tones and great quality
My other half loved this. We need more male oriented bath products!!
Men like baths too!
Bought this for my son who likes a bath.It was beautifully packaged and I liked the range of items in the set.
A bit of luxury for the Guys
I've been a "10 minute in-and-out shower" person all my life and left the bath bomb/spa stuff to the Ladies. Bought this for myself to see what it was all about and I must say, it's was a great experience! The bath bomb had a wonderful smell, the soap felt good on the skin, and the scented tealights was a nice touch. I haven't tried a bath with the salts yet. My only wish was that it included 2 bath bombs instead of 1. So going forward, I'll add this to my "Man-Cave" day, after watching football, "slappin da Bass" and drinking beer.
Buy on Amazon
Bath Bombs for Women, Fizzing Bath Bombs, Bath Bom...
Buy on Amazon
Bath Bombs for Women, Fizzing Bath Bombs, Bath Bomb Gift Set (12 x 86g), Bath Bomb, Bath Bombs for Women Gifts, Bubble Bath Sets for Women, Bath Gift Set, Beauty Gifts Sets for Women, Kids Bath Bombs
- 🛀 Scents & Colors---12 uniquely handcrafted bath bombs, each one with 85g (5.6cm in diameter, more larger than a golf-ball), Individually wrapped to keep fresh and ensure their unique scents, all with longer-lasting perfuming effects. The colors are rich and pigmented, made of high quality/non irritating pigments and dyes in order to ensure that neither your skin or tub are stained in the process.
- 🛀Moisturizing & Improving Skin Care---Suitable for normal and dry skin, long lasting, gentle, nourishing, relaxing, without any irritation or adverse reactions. All bath bombs are safe for children and will not leave any residue on your skin or in the tub.It can be used continuously to improve skin texture and make the skin smoother and more flexible.
- 🛀Fizzing & Bubble Shower----9 of them create colorful bubbles like swimming in a painting, 3 of them fizz with colors like soap in a fantasy, all of them float and spin together with fragrance to make your bath time more enjoyable.
- 🛀Natural & Organic---Enjoy the moisturizing baths with natural, non-toxic ingredients. Cruelty-free and PABA Free, free of harsh chemicals and additives. Infused with essential oils for relaxing.
- 🎁Sweet & Excellent Gift Idea---A beautifully packaged unique gift set is a surprise for kids, women, men, girlfriend, wife, mother. Meanwhile, the included tool would help to cut the degradable plastic wrap. Perfect gift for Easter, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Birthday, weddings.
Not the best that I tried but there is room for improvement. I add few bath oils drops so my skin wouldn't be so dry after using it without nothing. Becouse at first it was pretty dry at least it was to my skin. I would say this is better then the pound shop ones especially with setting the mood with color.👌💯
Bought as a gift, kept for myself!
I was surprised that so many bath bombs would fit in the size of the cardboard hat box style container and after 2 days, my curiosity got the better of me and I unsealed the packaging to take a peek! I was even more surprised when I opened the box to reveal 6 bombs and a star shaped sponge - cheery but still unsure how there were so many bombs and assumed the rest was just packaging as is usual with manufacturers - more and more products seem to come with packaging to bulk the wrapping out. *However*, this was like a box of chocolates - took the cardboard layer away and lo - another 6 bath bombs! I can't say that I got the scent as other reviewers have mentioned, but they looked very colourful and although slightly smaller than bath bombs I've used previously, these were still a fair size, perhaps tennis ball as opposed to golf ball sized? I immediately run myself a bath and chose one of the bombs which are all labelled. My first choice was suppposedly coconut - unfortunately, even after unwrapping and dissolving the bomb in warm water I still didn't get any hint of fragrance which was really disappointing 🙁 But... I have to say, my bath water was a bright shade of a sunshine yellow colour, and it stayed in the water - neither my bath or my skin were stained yellow, the water drained and just the usual rinse round, I've had bombs before which have taken bath cleaner to get the stains off! My skin felt fully moisturised after bathing and not dry at all as I've found with some other brands, but I've knocked a star off purely for the lack of fragrance. I'll have no issues using the other bombs though - I'm just hopeful that the bombs will scent the bath water - if this is the case, I'll come back to add the 5th star 🙂
Gradual, subtle Fizz, good value
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. I purchased these to give out as party favours, but I kept couple of them back for myself. I was really impressed that these were individually wrapped , which meant you can use them at a later date without losing the aroma or the fizz. I used the coconut one myself, the fizz is not like the other bath bombs, ie it does not burst but is is gradual fizz and very subtle which lasts right to the end and there is no residue left at the end when all is dissolved, and this is what a big plus, as I have had some very expensive bath bombs before where at the end half of it was settled at the bottom of the bath. The colour is interesting and for coconut it did not leave any stains. Friends who were given these, have also confirmed that. A friend which was given the lavender was so happy and told me that the scent was heavenly, but I must admit the scent for the coconut one again was very subtle and unless I put my nose right next to the water in bath I could not smell it. The box is absolutely gorgeous and similar boxes sold as gift box cost at least £5, so I am keeping it for future use. All in all I am really happy with my purchase and so far few friends have called back and asked where they purchase them. To me it is a winner.
Buy on Amazon
Bath Bombs Set, Ucradle 12 Pcs Handmade Bath Bomb ...
Best Value for Money
Buy on Amazon
Bath Bombs Set, Ucradle 12 Pcs Handmade Bath Bomb Gift Set for Women Kids Girls Mom Her Relaxing Bath Bombs in Christmas Birthday Valentines Anniversary Mothers Day
- 🛀【12 Romantic Aromas】Rich in 12 essential oils: rosemary, lavender, tulip, peppermint, grapefruit, lemon, rose, jasmine, cinnamon, tea tree, ylang, sweet orange. The bubble bath bombs are Individually wrapped to keep fresh and ensure their unique scents and presented in a delicate gift box.
- 🛀【The Latest Formula】The latest ingredient ratio ensures good bubbling and floating effect. It will give you an amazing visual impression while putting it in the water. Natural materials have lower activity and longer storage time in the absence of water. It effectively solves the drawbacks that other bath bombs use chemical raw materials to cause internal foaming after storage for a period of time.
- 🛀 【Makes bathing time a pleasure】Create magical works of art in your bathroom? Once dropped in water, these bath fizzies will float and fizz, giving water a vibrant color. When held under runnig water, these bubble balls will create bubbles, releasing essential oils aroma and skin moisturizing Shea butter, which refreshes tired muscles.
- 🛀【Organic & Natural】All ingredients are made from natural organic Grape Seed Oil, Shea & Jojoba Seed Oil, Grape Seed Oil, etc. Lasting, gentle, nourishing, relaxed, without any stimulation or adverse reaction. It will not cause any skin injury. It is suitable for normal and dry skin. It can be used continuously to improve skin texture and make the skin smoother and more flexible.
- 🛀【Perfect Gift Ideas】Ideal gift for your families and friends Birthdays, Anniversaries, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Children's Day, Christmas Day, Thanks Giving Day. Padding on the bottom of the box prevents damage in transit; Best product, best after-sale service. If you have any questions, please contact Team Ucradle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
A bath bomb library
These come in the cutest and most giftable box. I almost feel selfish for buying them for myself. However self care is the best medicine. Having so much time in lockdown I've made it a ritual to just lay in the bath for hours on end to relive the daily stresses. I used to be a shower twice a day kind of girl, always too busy to lay and soak in a bath. But I've lost not having enough time as an excuse. The bombs are amazing so bright and brilliant. They don't smell as amazing as I'd hoped although I don't have much to compare them to. They have a smell but it's not a strong smell, you need to unwrap them and hold it to your nose to smell it. If thst makes any sense. They do however release a nice smell when you drop them into the bath. They also make a fantastic colour explosion. Perfect for my inner child. I'd have definitely been happy to receive these as a gift and at just 7.99 for all 12 they're amazing value.
Beautiful treat or present!
These bath bombs are amazing! I bought them for myself for a coronavirus lockdown treat and I was not disappointed, and am already thinking of who I could buy another set for as a gift as they are such good value for money and are beautifully presented!! Each bath bomb is individually wrapped, with its scent stated on the front, and sits in its own little compartment of the gorgeous box. The box itself is really sturdy and seems good quality so arrived with no damage at all, perfect for as a relaxing present to be sent to those finding the current quarantine conditions challenging. Each bath bomb smells amazing, my favourite so far is the lavender which is really relaxing. The only improvement I could suggest is that the bath bombs, after too open the tissue paper wrapping, are a little bit fiddly to open as the plastic wrapping is very tight around the bath bomb and doesn’t have any excess plastic to grab to cut or rip open. I’d definitely recommend these, beautiful and a nice treat for yourself or as a present to someone else.
Natural scented bath bombs
These are really nicely packaged, and all individually wrapped, would make a lovely gift. All natural scents so not overpowering but enough so you can identify what they are without reading the lable. They make a great fizz when put in warm water and it lasts for ages. It also turns the bath water the colour of the bomb. Lovely smell, which fills the bathroom, but its not over powering. As with most bath bombs the smell seems to fade after the fizzing has gone, but what i did like was after the bath my skin was lovely and smooth. Normally after a bath my fingers are all wrinkled, but they were lovely and soft and not a wrinkle in sight!. Well worth the money for a treat for yourself or would make a nice gift.
Buy on Amazon