Here is the ranking of the best products for the Barbie Vet category :
Barbie Careers Care Clinic Vehicle: it is the most purchased, scored an average review of 4,8 with 12604 reviews
Melissa & Doug Examine & Treat Pet Vet Play Set | Pretend Play | Play Set | 3+ | Gift for Boy or Girl Examine and Treat: third position for this product, the average review is 4,8 with 3130 reviews
Barbie Careers Care Clinic Vehicle, ambulance with...
BESTSELLER NO. 1
Buy on Amazon
Barbie Careers Care Clinic Vehicle, ambulance with lights and sounds, role play and accessories FRM19 3 AA batteries required. (included)
- Respond to calls AND deliver the care with the Barbie care clinic -- it's both an ambulance vehicle and hospital playset in one with more than 20 themed pieces!
- Roll the ambulance to the rescue and activate the working lights and siren with a button!
- Lift the lever at the back of the vehicle to instantly transform the ambulance into a 2+-foot care clinic with three distinct areas: a check-in station, waiting room and exam room!
- Flip down the TV in the waiting room to reveal a gift shop -- browse gifts like magazines, a teddy bear, balloon or bouquet of flowers!
- Slide the lever on the x-ray machine in the exam room to transform it into a vision chart.
A great buy for Barbie fans!
My daughter got this with her Christmas money and honestly, it’s great! She’s five, so at that age where she’s interested in the human body etc. Mattel have managed to fit loads of features into it so there is a waiting room with gift shop, reception station and a medical part with a hospital bed. (it’s not a true reflection of the NHS but 🤷🏻♀️ Everything is happy, pink and about fashion but I’m cynical 😂) , Lots of medical equipment (which no doubt will be destined for the hoover at some point!). Basically there is lots of play elements and daughter is over the moon with it. It’s different from the normal beauty salons/pink houses etc that are generally the norm with these dolls. I’m pleased Mattel are pushing the boundaries with Barbie these days. It was all big hair, big dresses when I was a kid in the 80’s!
Great value for money
Bought this for my granddaughter (aged 3) for Christmas, and it was a huge hit, she loves playing doctors with her dolls and this was perfect, comes with great accessories, and the ambulance opens out to be a waiting room and clinic room. Really good sounds on the ambulance too. Everything can store in the ambulance to keep everything together. Was great value for money on Amazon as up to £15 cheaper than most toy stores. A lot bigger than I expected it to be, especially when open. It was hard to get hold of a doctor or nurse barbie to go with it as I think this was a popular toy last Christmas but she used her normal barbie doll and it was fine as the accessories such as stethoscope, etc meant her barbie became a doctor.
This is great! In my opinion, the only bad thing about it is that it doesn't come with any doctor clothes. My daughter has lots of dolls so I was quite glad it didn't come with a doll really but I think it should include a doctor's coat or something similar. I managed to buy the fashion pack separately though so that solved the problem
Great for Barbie enthusiasts
Excellent vehicle, comes with all kinds of equipment with working siren. A must for Barbie enthusiasts. Mine arrived damaged so unable to give as a gift though not the fault of Amazon who were very speedy in processing a refund. I've seen the product elsewhere and it's a really great addition to the Barbie vehicles. This is a good price at the moment
Buy on Amazon
Melissa & Doug Examine & Treat Pet Vet Play Set | ...
BESTSELLER NO. 3
Buy on Amazon
Melissa & Doug Examine & Treat Pet Vet Play Set | Pretend Play | Play Set | 3+ | Gift for Boy or Girl Examine and Treat
- COMPLETE VET SET WITH PETS: The Melissa and Doug Examine and Treat Pet Vet Play Set is a 24-piece set with a plush dogand cat, pretend play vet medical equipment,and a tote bag for easy storage.
- MAKE HOUSE CALLS - ANYWHERE: Our vet set with animals includes a stethoscope, thermometer, syringe, ear scope, tweezers, clamp, cast, bandages, "treatments," "ointments,” and a reusable double-sided checklist for office visits.
- GREAT GIFT FOR AGES 3 AND UP: The Examine & Treat Pet Vet Play Set makes a great gift for kids ages 3 and up. Add the Melissa & Doug Veterinary Role Play Costume Dress-up set to round out the screen-free, pretend play experience.
- “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News in the US calls “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
A bit pricey but good product.
My 3 year old daughter is enjoying this set. It encourages pretend play and using her imagination, and is a joy to watch her playing. I paid £24.99 which I would say is a bit high for what you get. I think £15 to £20 would be more appropriate given the quality of the items and value for money. Don’t get me wrong it’s a good set and will be well used, just a wee bit pricey.
Suitability for a 2 year old
My grandaughter recomended me to buy this for my great grandson's birthday. I was reticent as to its suitability for a 2 year old. However she was insistent that he would love it. She was right he did, but it rested solely on the pets as toys and possibily using the stethescope - I am afraid it went straight over his head and he is bright. I did contact them prior to the purchase because of my misgivings and it was a case of some were of my opinion and I ignored the advice I had requested because of her insistence, so much as I loved the gift I should not have gone with it I'm afraid. At that age they just cant relate to toys of this type. In actual fact I wonder if even 3 would be old enough for a child to really appreciate it. Sorry to criticise just my experience and my su;bsequent opinion.
Unique & interesting toy - another Melissa and Doug classic!
Great toy. I love Melissa and Doug toys as they’re so unique, different and well made and this is no exception. My Mum has a dog who takes medicine every day and my 18 month old girl loves to “help” out, I desperately wanted to get a vet toy and was so happy when I found this one as I think she’ll love looking after the teddies and caring for them. It’s been put aside for Christmas but I am very impressed with the contents, lots for little imaginations to run wild and another interesting toy from the great Melissa and Doug.
Buy on Amazon