Here is the ranking of the best products for the 4k Television category :
TCL 43DP628 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV - HDR10 / Freeview Play / BBC iPlayer / Netflix 4K / YouTube 4K: it is the most purchased, earned an average review of 4,2 with 2172 reviews
TCL 55C715K 55 Inch QLED Television: silver medal for this product, the average review is from 4,1 with 257 reviews
HISENSE 43AE7400FTUK Dolby Vision 43-inch 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Freeview play: third position for this product, with a average review from users 4,5 with 838 reviews
TCL 43DP628 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV - HDR10 /...
Bestseller No. 1
Buy on Amazon
TCL 43DP628 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV - HDR10 / Freeview Play / BBC iPlayer / Netflix 4K / YouTube 4K, Work with Alexa, Wi-Fi ,2*HDMI, 1*USB Port - Black
- Vivid 4K UHD Picture Featuring HDR10 HGL and Micro Dimming technologies – brightness colour saturation and contrast are intelligently optimized in every frame
- A smarter TV experience built with ALEXA connectivity facilitating far-field TV control Enjoy Freeview Play/ BBC iPlayer/ Netflix 4K/ YouTube 4K and more Plus connect external devices with t-cast (Wi-Fi enabled) HDMI and USB
- Dolby Audio delivers rich clear powerful sound in your TV
- Treat your ears with Dolby sound engineered with rich EQ optimized Dolby sound – for a smarter superior audio Experience
- Seamless home INTEGRATION display standing or hang on the wall A rigorously tested bracket meets industrial Standard Note wall bracket specifications = Width 100mm x height 100mm
Brilliant 4K HDR TV - Great for Gaming and Watching Movies
this tv came well packacked and with brilliant easy to read instructions, the remote is great but not brilliant as it is very long. but it doesnt affect the rating for me, bought as the new xbox is released in 2020 holidays and i want to be able to play games at their full potential, im also a movie collector and playing 1080p or 4K movies on this just looks stunning. the sound is great. i have mine wall mounted and really looks superb. very happy customer and i was able to pay monthly which was great. please note if you do buy for playing 4k hdr games, there is a setting in the menus you have to enable. but apart from that its fine. Edit - im not a fan of the hdr on this tv as it is very dark and sometimes very hard to see in certain lighting conditions
Great as a huge but low-cost PC monitor
I had been looking for a monitor to replace one that died. A friend had purchased a 43 inch monitor to replace two large screens and was very pleased with his decision but I didn't want to pay £500. I was sceptical about whether I would get a good picture with a device that was not intended to be a PC monitor so I tried plugging my laptop into the lounge TV and found that it was great. So I now have this 43 inch TCL as my monitor for half the cost of a 'monitor'. I also get the advantage that it doubles up as a TV when needed and with it's own remote. I dare say that if you need precise colours for graphics work you might need to pay the extra but for spreadsheets, word processing etc., this is perfect.
This arrived a few days ago. It's just a case of screwing the stand legs into the TV and plugging in with some basic smart set up features such as your name and WiFi code. The picture quality is fantastic for the price, as is the sound. Really modern, slimline design which I love. Considering the market for smart TVs, it's quite a 'no frills' TV in comparison to the rest, its only smart features are Netflix and Freeview Play. But for me it's not a problem as I own a Now TV box which suffices and supports 4K picture. A bargain for £200 and a great TV for anyone who just wants a standard 4k smart TV with no desire for bells and whistles. You completely get what you pay for and I wasn't expecting anything 'amazing' at that price, and for that I'm giving it a well earned 5 stars.
Buy on Amazon
TCL 55C715K 55 Inch QLED Television, 4K Ultra HD H...
Bestseller No. 2
Buy on Amazon
TCL 55C715K 55 Inch QLED Television, 4K Ultra HD HDR 10+ Dolby Vision, Smart Android TV with Freeview Play, Prime Video, Hands-Free Voice Control, Frameless Design, Works with Google Assistant & Alexa
- QLED & 4K HDR PREMIUM & HDR 10+: Quantum dot technology delivers a billion different colours and shades for exceptionally vivid and lifelike picture performance. Featuring cutting edge High Dynamic Range technology, this TV delivers striking brightness, exceptional resolution, and vivid colours. HDR 10+ ensures that every scene is perfectly framed, with colours, contrast, and brightness that are optimised to create just the right atmosphere.
- SMART TV equipped with Android 9.0: This enables viewers to use apps such as Google Home, YouTube and Netflix in glorious 4K resolution, including Prime Video and Freeview Play. While Chromecast allows to CAST media from one device to another.
- HANDS FREE VOICE CONTROL: TCL Android TVs come with Google Assistant built in and also work with Alexa. Using just your voice, you can choose content, launch apps, turn on your TV, and switch inputs, search for movies, and much more.
- DOLBY VISION - ATMOS: Allowing cinema fans to achieve a cinema-style level of audio and visual performance in their own homes.
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Stream or mirror content easily, connect external devices with Bluetooth, T-Cast, Chromecast, HDMI, and USB.
A great TV for the price.
Pretty please with the TV on the whole. It NEEDS calibrating out of the box. There is a TCL calibration app. But I couldn't get it to pair with the TV so did it manually. Movie mode preset is the closest to the correct image. It's not a TV I could recommend for general SD broadcast viewing. You're upscaling an SD image by a factor of 16. But for HD and above, Sreaming, Blu Rays. They all look great! The HDR is fantastic for the price. The TV gets very bright so you're able to actually make full use of the HDR features. Unlike a lot of other HDR TVs in this price range. It doesn't have independent brightness and backlight control which would be nice. Hopefully that can come with a firmware update. The built in speakers are nice enough. Seem to have a decent range on them. Better than the old sound bar I was using. But I can't speak to how good it is with a home theater set up. Lots of built in apps and apps that you can add. I've unplugged the fire stick because they're all already built-in or can be easily installed. It's not the fastest TV in the world. Does take a little while to boot up and has the occasional lag when going to the home screen. But nothing that's going to make you angry. Internet connection is far superior when using an ethernet cable and I'd suggest it needs at least a download speed of 30mbs to stream 4k HDR content. Overalls really pleased bar a few small things that (stop this from being a perfect 5) will hopefully be easily fixed with updates In the future. I don't think you'll find a better TV for the price.
For your consideration!
Firstly, to be a douche, you will unpack this TV, set it up eagerly and be a little disappointed...And you won't be sure if it is justified...And that actually makes sense! I had 2 1080p Tv's, that had very distinct capabilities, and when first turning this Tv on, I was underwhelmed by the pic and playback and felt my older TVs were better. But then I started to appreciate that what I am getting is 10 years newer tech, but isn't going to put the actors physically in my living room, at which point I realised I had to be realistic! So onto realism, its light and sharp, some darks are faded compared to 1080p, but that's the big point....You have to configure the TV to your room, no if's and but's, no using pre-sets (in fact on 4k tvs they are useless!) you have to configure it for your own room environment! And when you do...You have to forget what you are used to! Just think about that, that's giving a blind man sight, he likes it, but has no clue what to see colour wise! There is an app (iPq) for TCl Tv's but I couldn't get it to work o n my motorola G7 Power nor Samsung S6, so in the end did what a lot probably do...I went with what I liked and wasn't afraid to try different things, and change inputs. It is a good example of this Tv that if you change something (like Brightness), it shows you immediately so you know if you want to keep it, very handy! I think at this point it worth reiterating, I bought my last Tv 10 years ago, if you are newer to the market, none of this is new or of use, in fact you probably expect better, so please bear that in mind! Then, onto Netflix, I upgraded to 4k for 1 month to test it, visually, yeah its ok, bear in mind I use it as a PC screen, so this may impact some quality (though I did test direct as well with not much difference), however, and I cannot stress this enough, when my oldest 1080p tv was failing, the sound went first and I bought a sound bar, it is amazing and sorted the issue, however, this Tv has unbelievable audio, I know it 'should' as it has Dolby surround, but there is a big difference between should and does usually, and this really does! the audio is phenomenal! So, should you buy this? I bought it and paid more for the QLED, I dont really know if I am getting my money's worth, but I am ok with that, but if you know better, then maybe all you will be buying is good audio! Oh and my cheap sound bar won't work with this Tv either, so if you have a big audio set up, be wary! For me it's great, but I do have to make accommodations, for me thats ok, but for some, paying so much you may expect simply to have it do all you expect and rightly so! Oh and just so you know, You must have a decent HDMI cable, I had a cheap one and it kept blacking out, which is very annoying! By this I mean it would go black screen, then come back on with the source shown top right, if this happens, it is a poor transfer rate with your HDMI cable and can only be resolved by buying a better cable!
Good value, not perfect
Bought this from Amazon Warehouse for £552. Mostly happy with the TV, though only had it a few days. First and foremost, the picture seems fine to me, whether using it to watch progs or with my PS4. For those considering Xbox Series X/S / PS5, this TV has HDMI 2.0 and caps at 60 fps at 4K. The UI seems responsive, though the remote does need to be pointed right at the receiver, which is beneath the screen, in the middle. The app list does not include Now TV, which is a bit disappointing, but seems to have the other TV apps my wife and I use. Some apps, like Disney+, are installed through the "TCL Channel" app, but you are then able to add them to the home screen by favouriting with a long press on the "OK" button. Doesn't seem to be a line out, for audio. If I find any of this is wrong, or a way around an issue, I'll update. I initially wanted a TV with 120 fps, HDMI 2.1 ports and a 55" screen. Options seemed to be thin on the ground below £1500, which was beyond what I was prepared to pay for a TV, so this is a compromise, but, so far, it seems to be a decent one.
Buy on Amazon
HISENSE 43AE7400FTUK Dolby Vision 43-inch 4K UHD H...
SaleBestseller No. 3
Buy on Amazon
HISENSE 43AE7400FTUK Dolby Vision 43-inch 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Freeview play, and Alexa Built-in (2020 series) , Silver
- Dolby Vision HDR - delivers highlights up to 40 times brighter and blacks 10 times darker. Inspired by cinema technology, Dolby Vision HDR technology gives resulting images an astonishing brightness and contrast depth.
- DTS Virtual: X - Never miss a sound. Dialogue is automatically recognised and separated out from background noise for a clearer audio experience. You can also listen at higher volumes without distortion.
- Wide Colour Gamut - A vivid yet natural viewing experience with a wider range of colour.
- VIDAA U 4.0 Smart TV - access Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Freeview Play and Rakuten with direct access keys on remote.
- Freeview Play- Let's you enjoy the biggest shows, live and on-demand, all together in one place and all for free. With over 70 TV channels, 15 HD channels and seven on-demand players including BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, and My5, that’s a whole lot of something for nothing.
Excellent quality and performance
Bought this for my son to go with his 4k Xbox, I was a little dubios at first because it was priced so low for what it is. However I must say he is very impressed with the quality of this product. What I have been allowed to view has impressed me and the sound quality is very good too. The TV has impressed me so much that I bought a second one for Xmas for my other son and when due will replace my old Samsung for a larger one from this make.
Perfect all-rounder smart tv
I love the picture quality, the sound quality, the remote control and the smart tv general layout. Brilliant all-rounder tv to play games and watch catch up, live tv and more. The added Bluetooth feature allowing syncing of wireless headphones etc, just makes this tv perfect. Highly recommended.
For those looking for Answers in regards to Xbox series X
I purchased this TV so I could benefit from the 4K 60hz and HDR , my expectations were low I am amazed to say the least, literally every function on the new Xbox Is supported barring the 120hz as it requires HDMI 2.1 etc. Once you have calibrated the TV it is amazing especially for the price , after reading the reviews and noticing there wasn’t anything covering what I wanted to know prior to purchase I thought I would type this up quickly. There is no noticeable lag In game mode at all. You need to go into advanced settings for HDR to be picked up on the Xbox initially. You 100% need to calibrate the HDR via the Xbox for it to look good but once this has been completed it is amazing. Full 4K UHD 60HZ support. HDMI CEC works well. HDR 10 DOLBY VISION AUTO HDR Hope it helps someone else prior to purchase. **Audio is average would benefit from a sound bar
Buy on Amazon